[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grindr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 01N38O_e[1].jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
01N38O_e[1].jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>57 year old contacting 19 year olds, with the bio "yeah I'm just looking for dating and relationships"

-

>fuck a guy after 2 hours of him talking about bojack horseman because he was too shy to initiate
>texts me 2 months later asking me how I've been, every day, for a week, saying he was worried because he thought I was the shy one
I just pretended he wasn't looking to fuck again, to see if he would actually grow the balls to ask.

-

>330 lb, 5 inch dick, 15+ years older
>"Lookin? ;)" *dick pic of ""it"" cumming*

-

>33 yr old tries giving me life advice after cumming on my face like what the fuck

-

>"Hello yes my name is weirdo and I definitely won't give you aids without telling you or anything haha btw I only do bareback, rubbers don't feel good ;D"

-
>>
Tindr was horrible.
I never want anything to with grindr.
There's actual gay bars in city I live in.
>>
>>8409933
I had my grindr date get arrested once
>>
What do you expect anon? These apps main function is for horny men to get off, not to find "the one true and only"
>>
>>8410278
I'm trying to get off to. All I'm asking is:

that the 57 year old just admit he's looking for boipussy
the shy guy just fuck me already instead of talking about bojack horseman
the 330lb 5 inch dick who's 15 years my elder fuck off
I kind of expect people to not give me life advice after cumming on my face, nothing like a good old lecture post-coitus about the finer things in life like doing taxes and staying out of trouble
people not try to hook up with me by flashing their nipples and giving me a creepy smile while asking if I go bareback
>>
>>8409933
did u actually fuck the 57 year old?

are you cute?

where the fuck do i find cute boipussy reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8410335
No I didn't because he was creepy
Yes, that is generally the first thing people say when they see me.
move somewhere really white, I've never seen a cute black guy >_>
>>
>>8410352

i live in a very white are but weirdly like half the people ive had sex with are black and im not even particularly attracted to black people or seek them out...

how old are you
>>
>>8410376
just turned 20
>>
>>8410290
-Ignore 57 year old
-Interrupt horseman by initiating coitus
-Tell life coach you've got to go somewhere
-Ignore creepy bareback nipple fags

Problems solved
>>
>>8410376
How do you have sex with people you're not attracted to, that sounds gross
>>
>>8410378
No wonder he wanted to give you life advice, you probably look like jail bait
>>
>>8410386
The term is "twink" and yeah I try to give that vibe.
>>
>>8410383
I was attracted to those individuals...
>>8410393
REEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY DO CUTE TWINKS NOT HOOK UP WITH ME
man... i think i need to get laid its been... a long... time...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.