[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /lgbt/ think of Laura Kate Dale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: LUFDL-hS.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
LUFDL-hS.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
What does /lgbt/ think of Laura Kate Dale?
>>
Looks like Susan's poster child idk her though
>>
>>8409801
w-w-what's that yellow stuff?
>>
>>8409801
I'm not getting srs this is horrifying
>>
>>8409857
That was McHugh being a religious nut, they've disavowed the fucker.
>>
I find something comforting about people who have clearly (clearly) been through a lot of mental shit. God bless her and all who sail.
>>
>>8409857
They started doing the surgeries again.
>>
She needs to go with a natural hair color. It looks like a rabid piece of cotton candy is eating the hoe's head.
>>
>>8409683
Who?
>>
I like listening to the podquisition
>>
Oh dude, I met her at a convention last weekend.

In queue for a coffee, another aisle opened and I let her have first place, I was almost being served.
>>
>>8412413
What's she like irl? Was she polite? What convention? Did you think she passed?
>>
>>8412442
Just looks like she dies in the photos, and polite enough, yeah. Offered to let me go first but I let her. Can't say we interacted for even five seconds, wouldn't claim to even know who she really is.
>>
>>8412646
*does in the photos
>>
File: Laura-Kate-Dale.jpg (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Laura-Kate-Dale.jpg
10KB, 256x256px
>>8409683
He's as much of an insane screeching autist as the any efamous tranny. That Xbox fiasco should have resulted in commitment to a mental institution.
>>
>>8409683
So fucking trannies wasn't enough for linkara? He now became one?
>>
File: CLPHyZhWoAAv_gs.jpg (39KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
CLPHyZhWoAAv_gs.jpg
39KB, 480x640px
>>8409683
i mean, she's improved
>>
File: my little phony.jpg (92KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
my little phony.jpg
92KB, 600x388px
>>8413459
That's a guy..
>>
>>8413459
Would she even pass without wacky hair colors
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.