[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LGBT/ help Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0277.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.gif
1MB, 480x358px
Thread for tips/advice for Misc. /lgbt/ issues that don't deserve its own thread

Sorry if this isn't ok, I'm a newfag to /lgbt/ and didn't see a board up that I could post this in. So I made one that I hope others can put their issues in as well

> Be female
> Always was a tomboy growing up
> Be a year ago
> Just finished building myself back up from years of self-image and self-esteem issues
> discover I like sweaters and pastel unicorn garbage
> still feel like I'm incomplete tho
> Want short hair
> Start feeling what I can only describe as "penis envy"
> Shake it off as more self-esteem issues
> Still feel like I'm cute, and like my face, but like my body doesn't match
> Feelings go on and off for a year
> Be me now.
> See attractive male and say "God I wish I looked like that"
> Process what I've just said
> Start getting really confused

I know a lot of people now a days misconstrue feelings as being transgender and it creates "trans trenders"
I don't have any trans friends and really need someone to talk to process if what I'm feeling is a weird phase or the buddings of gender dysphoria
>>
>>8409486
When you're just letting your imagination wander to random scenarios do you imagine yourself as a guy or as a girl? Like if you daydream about random stuff I guess is what I'm trying to ask.
>>
>>8409486
Do you have crippling physical dysphoria? Do you spend all day wishing you had a dick? Do you want to saw off your breasts? Do you feel like a man trapped in a girl's body?
>>
>>8409494
Usually its a girl. However lately I've been daydreaming about my ocs. I put myself in the shoes of a short boy one and think about being him talking to his friends. I've realized he's sort of an ideal of what I want to be?

>>8409507
Dick yes. Boobs not usually. I used to spend a lot of time hating myself and my body and kind of learned to accept the face I've been given. However with my boobs I'll go from days where I'm shaking because I have boobs and there's no way to get rid of them, then other days I'll just play with them and be happy I have a soft squishy play thing.

Yeah, I know it makes no sense. That's why I'm confused. I told myself I wasn't trans because "no severe dysphoria", but then I'll start feeling awful that I don't have a penis.
>>
>>8409486
very jealous op, exact same as you but the other way around. I started seeing a therapist recently and she's told me that my doubts about being trans, and fear of being a "transtrender" are valid, but that shes dealt with many people like us and that we always end up breaking under the pressure. And given your born a woman, i'de guess it will be alot harder for you to repress than a guy like me - and im not sure how much longer i can last. She told me that even if i have my doubts, her job is to help me "express" my true self or whatever.

The best advice i've gotten would be, do what you feel and stop over thinking it. Oddly enough, i've been doing alot better and drinking alot less since starting this process.

I was also diagnosed with clinical depression as well, so...
>>
>>8409486
Help thread? Ok, sure.
Im a transbian that ussually stays secluded from people. I checked tinder the other day and I matched with two different people. I dont have actuall pics of myself up there though and I put in my profile that Im trans.
So whats the problem?
I am lightspeed ugly and dont know how to handle being in a conversation with normal people that may involve the slim chance of emotional or sexual closeness. How do I proceed? Should I just forget about them and continue my isolation?
>>
>>8410015
With no picture they might be spam accounts. No one ever matches on tindr with those who don't have actual selfies.

If you put your picture up then there's a chance of finding someone who finds you beautiful just the way you are. That's how you weed out the robots and assholes.

But if you want to make sure those you matched aren't spam, giving a quarky one liner doesn't hurt.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.