[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does reddit hugbox?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2017-06-08-19-10-55.jpg (396KB, 1080x882px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-08-19-10-55.jpg
396KB, 1080x882px
>be me
>post on /leddit
>get hundreds of up boats and positive comments
>next day see this
>>
File: g4hzy8d59f2z.jpg (16KB, 384x372px) Image search: [Google]
g4hzy8d59f2z.jpg
16KB, 384x372px
>>8409425

Pic related
>>
>>8409425
Old people are more androgynous cause nobody has hormones in them past menopause and andropause. Most women are too scared to go on HRT and doctors generally refuse to give testosterone to men until they're on the verge of their bones turning to dust cause test is considered more dangerous than fentanyl to your average doctor.
>>
>>8409428
Theresa May just can't go any lower
>>
>>8409434

Ms. Doubtfire wouldn't full anyone irl
>>
>>8409451
You'd be surprised.
Old people are largely just ugly blobs. With a tiny bit of makeup and long hair you'd pass.

Plus obviously if you start hrt young you'll gain a huge huge advantage as you age as you'll be the only one of your peers with a stable hormone level throughout your entire life whereas every other woman will have their looks destroyed when menopause hits.
>>
>>8409464
>transitioning
>huge advantage
>being trans being an advantage to anything in any way shape or form

its a curse
>>
File: 1495533598400.jpg (42KB, 540x354px) Image search: [Google]
1495533598400.jpg
42KB, 540x354px
>>8409428
Damn so the ads were true
>>
>>8409488
I more meant in terms of passing. Like if you're a hon at 30 chances are you'll pass better at 50 when all the other women are then ugly.
>>
>>8409491
Lost
>>
>>8409428
Aww I'm happy for them ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
>>
>>8409464
>Ugly blobs

That's pretty cute

My point is why does reddit hugbox?
>>
>>8409802
Because liberal jews control reddit.

For real though I want to know too.
>>
>>8409428
AND THEN THERES MAUDE
>>
File: IMG_8273.jpg (61KB, 885x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8273.jpg
61KB, 885x516px
>>8409802
Because liberals function on pure emotion and actually saying the truth if someone passes or not could hurt their feelings, even if they look like a hun.
>>
They believe saying they won't pass will make them kill themselves.
>>
>>8409886
To be fair, if people were honest with them they probably would kill themselves.
>>
>>8409897

Me too.

Although 4chan has made me into one thick skinned bitch 2bh.

Everyone should spend some time here.

Remember that song/commencement speech from the 90s that's like everyone should wear sunscreen?

Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard. Live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft

That's reddit and 4chan
>>
sometimes it's a nice contrast to feeling like shit all the time on 4chan
>>
>>8409922
Mtfg helped me detrans
>>
>>8409425

Because they have an online identity attached to every post they make, even if that online identity isn't linked to their real life identity. They feel they can't be brutally honest and it allows people to form a grudge against you if you offend them. So they might point out you don't pass. It's a tit-for-tat system like the old hon sites, Laura's and Susan's.
>>
>>8409428
looking great, hon

seriously the chin ruins it, if you had less chin you'd be fine on HRT
>>
>>8409880
>Because liberals function on pure emotion
Because liberals have low self esteem, it was proven in a study that 2 things correlate - thats why they create hugboxes trying to protect their fragile ego and be nice
>>
>>8409428
She looks homely af and frankly it's amazing she looks that good without HRT, y'all are jaded af
>>
>>8409425
Jealous much? She totally passes WITHOUT hrt. Meanwhile, you're hon ass hasn't been able to pass after 3 years. Stay mad honey
>>
>>8409428
Honestly this is one of those circumstances where I actually have to agree with reddit. For an older, pre hrt trans woman, she actually looks pretty good. Seems to have a proportionate body, lacks neanderthal facial definitions, and best of all, actually dresses her age instead trying to dress like a twelve year old fucking girl.

If she was a decade or so younger, I'd categorize her as a hon, but seeing as how she's entering her elderly years and is starting to look less like a man and more like an androgynous blob (as other posters above have stated), she might actually have a shot at passing. I mean, yeah, we could nitpick all the aspects of her that don't pass, but let's not forget what your average trans woman starting hrt at 50-something looks like. Compared to those monstrosities, she actually looks kind of normal.
>>
>>8410326
>3 years

Yeah I'm sure you know who I am :)
>>
>>8409428
But that's... actually pretty good for a late transitioner who's not on mones yet. Yeah, she's late, but still has a good enough starting point and is doing everything right style-wise.
>>
File: 1496125919269.jpg (40KB, 595x442px) Image search: [Google]
1496125919269.jpg
40KB, 595x442px
>post on asktransgender
>tell kids just because they are gnc doesn't man they are trans
>advise them they need gender dysphoria
>advise to see a dr
>advise trans is an extremely rare condition and they probably aren't trans
>advise them they are doing so many things that are I'm contrary to being trans
>several posters support pedophilia and bring it up as a counter argument
>I say that's fucking disgusting
>avalanche of butthurt snowflakes
>get banned for telling people the truth

And this is why I don't help young transitioners. I just get attacked by sjws and their virtue signaling propaganda.
Reddit is a disgusting pedo loving degenerate place
>>
>>8411302
>several posters support pedophilia
Hah What?!
>>
>>8409451
>imagining Mrs. Doubtfire fulling people
très dégénère, mon amie
>>
>>8409428
she looks like a cis grandma

the fact that you wouldn't fuck her doesn't make her unpassable
>>
>>8411302
poast link
or screenshots
even if they deleted your posts off the subreddit you can still find them in your user profile
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.