[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans girls, do NOT use Tinder. No matter how cute you are, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: tinder.png (1KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
1KB, 225x225px
Trans girls, do NOT use Tinder. No matter how cute you are, it's never worth it. The chance of getting a hookup on there is less than winning the lottery.

There are 4 possible scenarios for a trans girl on Tinder. I'm bisexual so I've tried all of them before, as a social experiment. In all 4 scenarios I use my girl name, and pictures are female-passing.

Scenario 1: Set your profile gender as woman, and seek men. Doesn't work. If you're cute and passing, almost all the men you swipe right (at least 50%) will be matches, as it is for all girls on tinder. But most of them will politely reject or unmatch if you tell them you're trans. Putting it in your bio makes no difference; men on tinder never read bios, they turbo-swipe right every girl they see.

Scenario 2: Set your profile gender as woman, and seek women. Doesn't work. Match rate is decent in my experience as a passing trans girl (about 15% to 20%), but most cis lesbians will unmatch when you say you're trans, and they tend to be less polite/civil than men in their rejection of trans girls. No one wants to hear a snarky "Um, hello, I'm a LESBIAN?!?" as a rejection. Put trans in your bio and your match rate lowers to weed out the anti-transgender cis lesbians, because women actually read bios. But honestly I find it kind of cringy for a trans girl to seek cis lesbians on Tinder like this. I would never lower myself to that.

Scenario 3: Profile gender: man, seek women. Doesn't work. Match rate is abysmally low (1% to 2%) because most women assume your profile is a mistake (woman who accidentally set gender to male) so they automatically swipe left no matter what. Out of the very few that you do match with, they either are looking for a "gay best friend", never message back, or feel pity for a male that looks like a woman, which no straight woman is attracted to.

Scenario 4: Profile gender: man, seek men. Get a lot of matches this way, this has the highest chance a hookup. But may as well use Grindr.
>>
File: vivian_james.png (222KB, 540x428px) Image search: [Google]
vivian_james.png
222KB, 540x428px
>>8407841
I've met girls IRL who don't mind that I'm trans after I tell them, but they're the ones who later tell me that they're "pansexual" or whatever. So really you could just stoop to that, try to match with "lesbians" who look unusually hot for actual lesbians, mention memes or other leftist stuff in their bios, etc.
>>
Why do you think it is cringy in scenario 2? Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you are saying you don't at all believe you are a girl and by selecting female and saying you are trans somehow proves this. How is looking for a girl on tinder compared to a guy on tinder any different? You said you would never lower yourself to this but you will lower yourself to saying you are just a man in womans clothing? Seems kind of off to me
>>
>>8407901
Because some alt-right troll or TERF troll will eventually say "You're not a woman, change your profile gender." That can't happen if I beat them to it by setting my profile gender to male.
>>
That is just an asshole trying to enforce his opinions on you. I personally wouldn't let them control how I act. To me the possibility of finding someone who accepts me and who I actually like outweighs the troll hate. Do what works best for you though (:
>>
>>8407912
>letting trolls get to you
this is what you did wrong
>>
>>8407841
Eh I've never really had issues on Tinder I make my trans identity on my profile and I pretty rarely message first, I get decent dates and junk my only problem with women for women tinder is like 40%-50% couples looking for a threesome toy
>>
I actually used tinder B4 and it worked perfectly well, i would put it in my profile so it's not my fault that didn't read, many did read and liked anyway and some said they're now curious and we hooked up.
>>
File: 1492994714726.jpg (28KB, 301x377px) Image search: [Google]
1492994714726.jpg
28KB, 301x377px
>>8407841
If you're attractive, people are gonna want to fuck you ... simple as that
>>
>>8408871
Not true (: Some people will have predisposition against trans people. Sometimes being attractive will make them hate you even more because you contradict the world view they already have(: OP is probably a qt who just needs to find someone to appreciate them
>>
>>8408888
>REEEEEEEEE YOU TRICKED ME
>>
>>8408938
Um, I tricked you into what? Not believing sex is the only indicator of being attractive?
>>
>>8407841
Never set up your profile as a women. You'll just get strangled and you'd deserve it. I dont know why trannies can be so dumb do to that. Time to live in reality.
>>
>>8409078
You aren't even trying to subtly troll.. You are obviously just trying to take advantage of someone's insecurities based on "they'll kill you because everyone knows fags are bad". Also your grammar is so bad it makes me wonder if you even have a high school diploma.
>>
>>8408961
That anon is quoting and exaggerating the way a hypothetical tinder match would respond to discovering an attractive women is trans, they aren't literally saying you tricked them.
>>
>>8407841
>concern trolling this hard
Nice work, lad. Almost hate to ruin it.
>>
>>8409107
oh lol that makes a lot more sense. That explains the green text. Thanks for correcting me!
>>
>>8409107
King
>>8409146
Dummy
>>
>>8407841
If there where more trans girls on Tinder, and if Tinder had a special 'trans'-setting or something, I might actually use the fucking thing.
>>
>>8407841
Tinder and other similar apps are bullshit IMO.
>>
>>8409171
I'm just a newfag don't bully me D;
>>
>be transwoman
>use scenario 2
>had many nice dates
eh
>>
>>8409283
>f Tinder had a special 'trans'-setting or something, I might actually use the fucking thing.
it does have a trans setting actually.
>>
I'm a trans girl and I've had one hookup on Tinder, he was FtM, from match to fucking to unmatching it took around an hour.
>>
>>8407841
Say you're a woman with a cock.
You'll get many instant responses.
>>
>>8407841
I actually got my bf from tinder (not chaser).
>>
>>8407841
>Put trans in your bio and your match rate lowers to weed out the anti-transgender cis lesbians, because women actually read bios.
I wish trannies actually used the term MtF in bios though cause I never know if I'm getting a girltinker or some kinda afab nonbinary
>>
>>8408871
I am a good looking white man, 6ft 3in 200lbs. No matter how attractive you are, if you are a weeb or into dressing up as a girl for sex they run...
>>
I have my gender set as female and I disclose that I'm trans in my bio and I've had plenty of hookups, only with females though. Every single time I've matched with a guy, I end up rejecting him because he's either rude or just straight up creepy.
>>
>>8416052
>I have my gender set as female and I disclose that I'm trans in my bio and I've had plenty of hookups, only with females though.
tell me more
i kind of want to do this, but i'm trying to be stealth, and i'm also a virgin
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.