[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late transitioner Regrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0086.jpg (86KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
86KB, 720x540px
>be me 4 or 5 was a little boy who got confused for a girl sometimes
>7 started thinking about what it would be like to be a girl and would paint my nails and show my mom
>she yelled at me and told me I was a boy
>at 10 had crush on one of my friends realized I like guys and girls
>middle school I was the typical omega scrawny male >guys and girls were bigger than me
>got picked on and bullied for it
>at the same time guys secretly hit on me but being shy never did anything about it.
>always had my head down
>I always had my hoodie to hide
>high school I was invisible to the majority of people
>but girls used to compliment things on me that they wished they had
>it started to get to me
>I made friends finally with a group of girls
>started to get included in a bunch of girl things
>they did my makeup sometimes just to mess with me
>I "resisted" but I kind of wanted it
>starting coming to term with the fact that maybe I'm not meant to be a guy and maybe I didn't want to be one either
>I would work on my makeup
And got some girl clothes
>started wanting a boyfriend more than a girlfriend
>I still got a girlfriend to see if it was just all in my head
>being trans wasn't accepted in society yet so I didn't want to be outcasted more than I was so I tried being a "guy"
>broke up because she said it was to much like being with one of the girls
>body was to small and I didn't act manly enough for her
>turned 20 found 4chan and trap and mtf threads
>things started to click
>realized I had the same body type as some and started to trap a little
>loved the attention I got
>came out at 21
>"yea we already knew that anon"
>started hormones but stopped
>didn't start hormones again till 26
>I still look kinda young and still am like a scrawny omega male
>but I have masculine features that I didn't have when I was young
>I could of been Qt and passable had I just kept going
>not anymore
Kill me
>>
>>8407008
Not everyone gets to be a girl OP. That's just how it is sadly.
>>
>>8407008
how long did you take hormones?
the only downside of them is that they make you become sterile
once you're a few months in, there would be no reason to stop
I'd rather be an infertile (pseudo)woman than an infertile man...
>>
>>8407008
I'm sorry. How bad is it? Maybe surgery can still save you. It sounds like you have the right genes.
>>
>come out to parents at 13
>they get really mad and yell at me and treat me like a mental person
>a year later at 14, huge growth spurt, size 12 shoes, huge hands, shoulders like a linebacker, grow 7 inches taller and beard starts coming in
>not in my head, teachers at school visibly surprised when they see me after that summer
>be depressed throughout school, going on 22 now
the "could have been" kills me
>>
>>8407008
>she yelled at me and told me I was a boy
What did she tell you?

>>8407292
What did she say/how did she treat you?
>>
>be me
>tell my parents I'm a girl around 3
>start feeling something's up with me at 5
>wanted a girl's short haircut (either pixie or pageboy) so I could get away with looking like a girl
>had secret boy crushes alongside girl crushes starting at 7
>start repressing my feelings at 8 because my brother wasn't happy with it
>feelings still linger around even after that
>at 10 I realized that I would never get close to being like a girl without pissing off someone and angering my family; depression gets worse, bullying gets worse, grades fall
>”If there were a such thing as reincarnation, I want to be reborn as a girl”
>Come age 15, I'm taller than both my Mom and my sister, have 11 ½ shoe size and incredibly deep voice
>begin crossdressing at 15, childhood memories are nowhere in my mind so I kept on dismissing it as a stupid kink
>Find out what transgender meant at 16, but stupid me thought it had to be some kind of birth defect or biological condition
>Age 22, try to find the source of a series of intense nightmares that lasted for two years; find out that I said that I was a girl at 3
>vision spins around in different direction when I find this out
>Mind is fucking blown when I found out the science behind transitioning
>I also realize that puberty has already done its job so there's no way in the nine hells that I'll completely pass
>Kick myself for being so stupid thinking that being trans was a birth defect and now how the person thinks
>Family obviously won't be accepting
>Also jobless, going through uni, completely broke, and won't be on insurance for long

FML
>>
>>8407292
>>8407338
I'm sorry. Good luck. Please don't give up.
>>
I'm on hormones and I don't think I'll ever leave boymode, it's too late for me. I had a massive growth spurt early as a teenager and I never had a chance
>>
>>8407338
I'm sorry it turned out this way, Anon. Keep going.
>>
>many moons ago
>total manlet
>small body, hairless body, long hair (yeah, that long ago)
>get called "miss" many times
>crossdress whenever I can
>anal masturbation constantly
>never heard of transitioning when I'm 30
>by that time I'm married with kids
>too late
>>
>tfw transition at 27, get ffs and still don't pass
>>
File: 1414395874808.png (194KB, 718x744px) Image search: [Google]
1414395874808.png
194KB, 718x744px
>>8407338
It's impossible for trutrans to "repress" and it's impossible to "forget" your GI.
>>
>>8407726
>Picking on the vulnerable yet again
You deserve everything that happened to you and it brings me solace to know that you will never get any better.
>>
>>8407008
>Late transitioner Regrets
didn't start sooner
/thread
>>
File: failure.png (115KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
failure.png
115KB, 320x240px
>>8407734
Cara will end up passing better than all of us. Concepts like karma and whether or not someone "deserves" anything, don't exist in real life.
>>
ITT people I would hug
>>
>>8407734
>You deserve everything that happened to you
Being given free HRT?
>>
>I still look kinda young and still am like a scrawny omega male
>but I have masculine features that I didn't have when I was young
Same tbqh.

It hurts being a twinkhon.
>>
>>8407862
Cara is a late transitioner obsessed with legitimacy. She is her own prison. No matter where she goes or how well she passes she will torment herself forever. Behaving as she does will push everyone around her away from her in meatspace. Well, presuming she ever finds anyone to push away given she's a mentally ill NEET.

Karma does not exist, but we can appreciate justice exacted at random. This person is her own hell and that fills me with delight.

As for you - you really ought stop hanging out with this crowd. They're bad for you.
>>
>>8407870
Skittles can't fix crazy, plus being in constant contact with that troupe of shitposters is an additional punishment all by itself.
>>
>>8407008
Sounds like a typical AGP life story.

No problem with that, start hormones and join the AGP acceptance club, and play with your new boobies all day and jump up and down in front of the mirror to watch your new tits bounce.
>>
>>8407900
kys my man
>>
>>8407914
wtf?! What was that for?
>>
>>8407893
Being in contact with people who pay for your HRT is a punishment?
>>
>>8407920
Being a disgusting fetishist chaser like the rest
>>
>>8407928
Have you never interacted with these people?
>>
>>8407942
Just say what you mean.
>>
>>8408014
Already have.
>>
>>8407881
Who is Cara?
>>
>>8407338
>start repressing my feelings at 8 because my brother wasn't happy with it
What did your brother say?

>find out that I said that I was a girl at 3
How did it come out?

More details about your GNC behavior or wanting to be a girl before puberty?
>>
>>8407862

How low is your fucking self-esteem that you think Caraposter will pass better than you? You started at 15, not 20 for fuck's sake. We don't even know if their hair will come back or if they waited too long.
>>
>>8408441
Because genetics > age. Caraposter's skull and face structure is far better than commie-chan's. Her hair will most likely regrow, too. Most under 25 will get significant hair regrowth, so that won't be a problem for her. Like it or not, cara's going to pass really fucking well. Karma is a meme. And it's just going to make her even more narcissistic and shitty. Fuck.
>>
>>8407008
>came out when I was 18
>now 19 and still in gatekeeping
>kill me
>>
>>8408511
>Most under 25 will get significant hair regrowth

Depends on how long ago the balding started not how old you are. There was an anon who started balding at 16 and it hasn't regrown. I think she started hormones at 20.
>>
>>8408511
>>8408552

Who is Cara???
>>
>>8408441
I have many people who are willing to reinforce how I already feel about myself >>8408511

As long as they exist, I will never feel beautiful.
>>
>>8407008
>be me pretty gender conforming for first 6 or 7 years
>7 years old and start thinking about being a girl
>want to buy girl clothes at the store at around age 8 or 9 dad yelled at me
>into the closet I go
>start dressing in baggy masculine clothes
>hate myself deeply
>I start playing video games all day when I'm home to distance myself from real life
>don't really make friends since I hate myself so much I'm basically anti social
>at 11 realize I like guys but I will never tell anyone
>puberty starts happening and I get even more depressed
>start making friends with the "trouble makers"
>friends jokingly say I look like a butch lesbian all the time because I looked andro which I actually liked
>do drugs get into fights basically do everything bad I could imagine because I don't care about life at all
>find out what being transgender is around age 16
>really look into it a lot and for years trying to figure out if I'm trans
>get a girlfriend
>tell her I kinda want to be a girl she breaks up with me
>back deep into the closet
>still look up trans things all the time
>one of my few friends ends up dying it devastates me
>pretty emotionally crippled for like a year or 2
>after that my trans feels come back stronger than ever
>20 at this point accept I'm trans and still look kinda andro
>dumbass me thinks it's too late to transition
>repress for 3 more years until feelings get unbearable I look more masc and now want to kill myself everyday
I haven't even started transitioning yet I don't even know if there is a point at this point in my life. I do think there is at least a little chance and I'm 23 with nothing going for me so maybe life couldn't get much worse. I wish I just insisted on wanting to be a girl when I was younger or brought it up more even if it meant my parents hating me for a time. I think if I just forced them to accept that I was like that maybe I could've transitioned young or at least in my teens.
>>
>>8408511
>Caraposter's skull and face structure is far better than commie-chan's
Bull fucking shit, I even think Cara will pass very well but Commie-chan looks almost cis

>>8408902
I can relate to that
>>
>>8408134
Can't remember what he said, he just wasn't happy about it. Honestly, I don't want to talk about it.
>>
>>8408134
But if you're curious, here we go anyway.

There were several signs here and there throughout my childhood, but I'll list a few: growing up with a children’s tape with three segments and being agitated by the first segment – after rediscovering it online years later it was because I secretly wanted the birthday girl’s dress. At age 7 I wanted to be in beauty pageants (I can't stand them now). Same age I secretly wanted to dress up as Jessie from Toy Story 2 for Halloween but I knew that I couldn't.

Played the demo of Tony Hawk Pro Skater when I was 7. The warehouse stage was the default stage in the game. There were two glass entrances, one for men and one for women. My brother laughed at me if I went through the women's door, so I went through the men's door to avoid being picked on. Went through the women's door when he wasn't around. ;_;
>>
>>8408134
I never tried to act completely feminine as a child because I knew that would be too obvious, but I knew that masculinity never fit my personal image. Could never express myself a lot as a child.
>>
>>8407008
>turned 20 today
>going nowhere in life, no plans for the future, no accomplishments
>don't have any wants or desires, everything feels pointless since i'll never be a girl

i just wanna die desu
>>
>>8409031
I can relate to a lot of that. But instead of doing drugs and being a "troublemaker" I sat alone in my room on my pc trying to distance my self from real life and from my body. And a few years later I discovered 4chan.

>20 at this point accept I'm trans and still look kinda andro
I'm also pre-HRT and I feel like it's impossible for me to look andro. In high school people used to joke that I was a girl because of my long hair but if I ever looked at myself in the mirror I saw a disgusting manface and manbod.
>>
File: CaraDelevingne.jpg (2MB, 3000x2379px) Image search: [Google]
CaraDelevingne.jpg
2MB, 3000x2379px
>>8408877

This is Cara. Caraposter is who we're talking about.
>>
Dude suck my dick I'm 25 you're all fine
>>
>>8409775
Are you transitioning? When did you start? I'm only 2 years younger than you.
>>
>>8407008
I regret not coming out sooner
>>
File: 2v3453523453v5.png (716KB, 590x588px) Image search: [Google]
2v3453523453v5.png
716KB, 590x588px
>realized I had the same body type as some and started to trap a little
>loved the attention I got

ur not true trans, please dont transition and just end it.
>>
>>8409225
>There were two glass entrances, one for men and one for women. My brother laughed at me if I went through the women's door, so I went through the men's door to avoid being picked on. Went through the women's door when he wasn't around. ;_;
>tfw iktf
>>
>>8407862
>Concepts like karma and whether or not someone "deserves" anything, don't exist in real life.

With your disgusting personality, I'd say you're the perfect example of this.
>>
>>8407292
The "could have been" is the worst part, you're not alone anon.
>>
>>8414500
Yeah I too could have been if I wasn't such a coward
>>
>>8414486
In what sense? Do you think I have a better life than I deserve?
>>
>>8414509
>if I wasn't such a coward
That hits close to home, you know.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.