[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

romantic relationships with lgbt as a straight guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 3sQIZh9H.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
3sQIZh9H.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
say i'm a straight male and I only say that as in I am only sexually attracted to females, does it make me gay if i wouldn't mind dating a guy or "girl" if it was only romantic? I am not interested in sex with a guy in any way but if someone has a positive personality, I don't see how I couldn't be attracted to them. The very most I could ever see is hugging, kissing and cuddling, but not touching of private parts or anything close to sex. There is even a mtf tranny I met and ended up liking from how much we connected and another twinky guy who likes me, but I am 0% attracted to them sexually past maybe a hug or kiss on the forehead, cute shit like that, nothing really sexual, a kiss on the lips and cuddling would be the farthest i'd ever go and that'd have to be very special, far down in the hypothetical relationship.

Please try not to look at me like an asshole here. I just hate the idea that I can't date someone because I am not sexually attracted to them. If someone is beautiful on the inside, and we really connect, I don't want their outside to push me away from them. That's a lame thing to do.
>>
>>8405883
Mmmm sounds like a friendship to me.
>>
>>8405883
If you are in a relationship with an MtF trans as a straight guy, you are still straight.
>>
>>8405891
but i treat those things as meaning a lot, definitely not a friendship if I do those things.
>>8405895
This is why I mentioned being an asshole. *most* straight guys don't consider mtf trannies to be girls, physically. It's too hard to mindfuck yourself into that as a straight guy. I am trying to say this in a way that isn't being an asshole, but I don't think that's possible. Some of them ACT like girls, and that helps quite a lot. The personality is extremely important. If you act like a guy, it feels like I'm just talking to a guy. If you act like a girl, I will easily forget that you're mtf. Straight guys, we can sense guy vs. girl personalities and mannerisms, guys talk to guys in a certain way that is not like when we're hanging out specifically with a girl and you have that guy&girl dynamic. I don't know how to explain it. If you're mtf and you don't act like a girl, cutesy, you know, like a straight girl acts with a straight guy, I will literally never forget that you're mtf.

I don't know if it's like banworthy to talk about shit like that but it's the truth at least with with all of my straight guy friends and I. I don't want to come off as an asshole. If you're a girl, act like one or you'll be banished to "that's a tranny"-land, that's all. Some do and some don't. tfw i'll regret typing all of this.
>>
>>8405921
>I don't know if it's like banworthy

You will pretty much only get banned for posting nudes here.

But yeah, I see what you're saying, I'm just saying that you don't need to make excuses or caveats for yourself like "romantic-only" if you're really interested in a trans girl, it just makes things needlessly complicated for you.
>>
>>8405883
I'd say go for it, but ask if it's okay for them to not be sexual.
And who knows? You might not wanna do anything sexual to them now but after lying in bed, cuddling & kissing, you might actually fancy the idea of sex, or at least helping each other out.
>>
>>8405883
It's only gay if you want it to be.

And more to the point, its fine to peruse a non-sexual, but romantic relationship, so long as your partner understands that it's not sexual. Keep in mind however, that this could easily be a deal breaker for some people.
>>
>>8405883
bromance 4ever
>>
"Straight" guys

honestly I ought to just play the long con and start trying to convert straights like the rest of the fag population, half the time y'all sound gayer than the garden fag anyway.
>>
>>8405883
Friendships between men are so different from friendships between women. In a f/f friendship, hugging and cuddling are 100% normal. Honestly you just sound like a straight guy with an affectionate streak.
>>
You could be bi-romantic your sexuality and romantic identity doesn't always have to match :)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.