[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hon tricks general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1358365397578.jpg (160KB, 750x543px) Image search: [Google]
1358365397578.jpg
160KB, 750x543px
Share your helpful tips for surviving as a hon

>remove all mirrors from home
>purchase very large phones to make hands feel smaller
>wear baggy sweats to avoid seeing body shape
>shower in the dark and use loofah to avoid touching body
>use lots of drugs of choice to dissociate from reality
>play lots of video games to dissociate from reality
>>
>>8405811
you forgot
>spend all your time in your room, high on drugs, browsing 4chan while playing video games casually
>>
>>8405866
>casually
OP said hons not scrubs
>>
>>8405881
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

t. hon with a t-rage
>>
>>8405811

That second one is original.
>>
>>8405811
I do
>purchase very large phones to make hands feel smaller
>>
>>8405811
Give me tricks for surviving in society

Like ways of making money that don't require CVs and job interviews or being sexually attractive
>>
>>8405811
What do you think I am, a fucking hsts?
>>
>>8411828
this
>>
File: melancholy.jpg (69KB, 745x557px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy.jpg
69KB, 745x557px
>>8405811
>>use lots of drugs of choice to dissociate from reality

me lately
>>
Less or more unpassable hon here those are my tricks:

>not giving a damn f*** to anything as a way of life
>jobs with high scientific degree requirement are way more open about how you look/feel
>also works for art
>work hard toward having passable voice and manners
>little corrective makeup to none at all
>impeccable shaving. apply a bb cream with the exact same color as your skin for extra margin of error
>you can paint your nails but be really careful about matching it with your clothes and accessories
>dress like a lesbian or tomboy
>have a push-up bra over another one for extra boobies
>cover your shoulders. They will appear smaller
>surgery may be great help

You basically have to understand that there is nothing like a revolutionary method to switch from impassable hon to kunoichi transgirl in a day but hard work, little improvement by little improvement you can definitely be the girl you deserve to be.

To start you basically don't want to be too feminine so accessorize as little as possible, use androgynous and a mix between male and female clothes if you feel comfortable enough. You'll get sir'd a lot so don't try to act feminine at this point. Once you're confident enough add make-up and accessories and try using female voice and manners. Here are the first madames. Then feminize your clothes gradually to reach full girl closet. And there you are.

Hope is never lost even with Pandora's box of transition open. You are left with two options. Either be lazy and whine or JUST DO IT and find the ideal look that fits your body perfectly, achieve girl voice and acting to pass no matter what.
>>
my tits no longer feel good for nothin

now they hurt for existing

but ive gained half a cup size. this week.
>>
>>8405811
Just fucking kill yourself if that is how you feel, if you are not comfortable in your body kill yourself or something you sound so pathetic
>>
Doing these tbqh
>>
>tfw this is basically all the things you do as an ugly man except for the large phones \and showering in dark

>tfw being a hon is basically just being an ugly man and being an ugly man is basically just being a hon

a-at least my dick still works ha haaaa
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.