[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are traps Gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1495999117964.png (522KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1495999117964.png
522KB, 640x631px
(not bait) my friend is bi but he's also an idiot that doesn't believe that anything about traps is gay.Traps are gay right? A male that seeks to attract other males is gay, right? If a guy is looking for a guy dressed as a girl to fap to and he KNOWS that he's fapping to a guy in a skirt that gay isn't it?
>>
yes faggot
>>
>>8404775
Under the classical definition of what a "trap" is, yes. But now people use that word to mean trans women, and the most famous "trap" is Bailey Jay.
>>
Traps are only gay/bi if you KNOW it's a trap and your attraction towards them is unchanged after finding out they have a benis. If the fact that they have a penis reduces attraction, but doesn't get rid of all attraction then it's pretty hazy but I'd say you're straight and just confused by feminine features. At the end of the day its only gay/bi if you like traps both sexually and romantically, meaning you'd date/marry them.
>>
>>8404792
thanks, im gonna show my pal this and call him a HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT.
>>
they're not fucking gay

Liking feminine features is not gay
>>
File: 1496703626303.jpg (724KB, 1176x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496703626303.jpg
724KB, 1176x1000px
>>8404775
sounds like your friend is smarter than you. Its a running joke that liking traps isn't gay.
>>
>>8404792
trans-women are bi
if you pursue a relationship with a trans-woman, you are a bisexual man
>>
>>8404775
We are dealing with vague concepts here, traps are genetically XY(male), but they are not phenotypically exactly male or female. The XY genes start a series of biological processes that begin to create the difference between males and females (genitals, brain structure, bone density, muscle mass, bone structure[ie hip width], body hair density/distribution, height, etc). Males and females are exposed to different things in the womb, have a different type of puberty and age differently. Traps go through many of the male versions of this process but they also interrupt some with drugs (and mimic some of the female ones). Their phenotype isn't male, it isn't female either, they have altered their bodies with technology to be something in the middle. The terms gay/straight simply arent sufficient to describe this situation, the reality is more subtle than our simplistic language can account for. Is liking traps gay? Strictly speaking no, but it isnt straight either.

We can categorize people who fit most of the criteria for 1 sex as belonging to that sex, for example a woman without functioning ovaries is still considered to be a woman despite not having one of the primary features that defines a woman. If a XY male hits almost all the criteria for being a woman besides being genetic XX they can also be considered a woman. ("passing") If they dont meet enough of the criteria maybe we need a word for that ("hon", 3rd gender, etc) Our concept of sex/gender is a combination of culture (dress, behavior, etc), phenotype (boobs, hips, etc) and genotype (XX, XY). Simplifying it to only genotype is inaccurate.
>>
>>8404775
Your friend is Bi.
No one picked up on this.
Really?
>>
>>8406189
>>8404775
>>8404775
wait if he's bi why the fuck do you care???
>>
>>8406217
cause proving people wrong is fun?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.