[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board called LGBT when 98% is just T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1449140438753.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1449140438753.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
Why is this board called LGBT when 98% is just T
>>
I know huh?
>>
>>8404199
You don't have to be trans to take estrogen
>>
There were Gs and Bs here, but the Ts converted all of them over. A shame, another lost to the estrogen scourge.

>>8404226
>this is what people who take estrogen tell themselves
>>
We're all equal, it's just that some of us are more equal than others.
>>
>>8404232
>tfw T hasn't converted me yet
>tfw I wish they would
>>
>>8404199
Everyone calls it /tttt/.
>>
>>8404232
>implying there is literally anything wrong with wanting more cute girls in the world

stay salty forever alone queer
>>
>>8404249
>cute girls
>cute
>girls
I have some bad news, anon...
>>
>>8404245
Do you have any agp-like fantasies? We can start there.
>>
Because the IRL LGBT is 98% LGB
>>
>>8404270
Of course she does, why else would she have posted that?
>>
File: a fine compliment to any thread.jpg (936KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
a fine compliment to any thread.jpg
936KB, 2048x1536px
>>8404270
I have all the AGP fantasies as listed by Blanchard's typology. All four subtypes.

Unfortunately, they happen to be crowded in a head that likes gorefucking, bestiality, and murder rape stories among other sortied interests. It's hard for me to delineate what should remain just a fantasy or what should become reality in this tangled web and therapy hasn't helped.

Oh well!
>>
>>8404346
>All four subtypes.
Psst, there's five now.
>>
>>8404346
Does it matter? I'm pretty much the same way and have tons of agp fetishes and what's worse is I can barely remember anything from my past even during puberty due to drug/alcohol abuse.
You're probably dwelling on it too much. If it's giving you grief you might as well try hormones. It's not like it's going to make your mental situation any worse.
>>
>>8404370
>grief

lol it's just a fetish dude ;) i sleep soundly at night like every night. Being a freak does tend to put off others though.
>>
>>8404382
If you have anatomical agp it's probably more than a fetish
>>
>>8404388
If you have anatomic agp, but without the rejection of your distinct male parts, what is it?
>>
>>8404407
You mean your penis? It's probably just fine. Lots of mtf's don't get rid of their penis for various reasons.
Personally the only thing that bothers me are testicles, not my penis.
>>
>>8404427
The penis, plus although breasts would be sexually awesome, the thought of having them in public feels like some kind of gross overindulgence. If that makes sense.
>>
>>8404455
It wouldn't be gross if you could pass well enough though, it would just be normal.
>>
>>8404388
It ties in nicely with every other fetish though.

you don't get it: my fantasies involve many, many kinks interacting with each other on a broad sweeping and oftentimes fantastical/impossible scale. Doing just "one thing" isn't good enough, especially not by this stage of my degeneration. It has to be all the things! And such a twisted dream world can never become outside of the darkest corridors of my mind. It must stay there, for my own sake, else the spark consumes all and my life becomes little more than yet another meme headline, another freak who murdered prostitutes, another tranny in prison. Indulging one fetish means I may as well indulge every last one, after all if money and my own health aren't arguments convincing me otherwise, everything's on the fucking table. Every. Last. Thing.

And that's a scary fate. Personally, I enjoy the fate where I stay a timid but happy man indulging his fetishism on the DL with willing partners.
>>
>>8404476
Okay.
I think you're right.
>>
>>8404540
What do you predominantly fantasize about though? Like do your fantasies revolve around things like hormones, body transformations, etc. predominantly or do you tend to focus on other things?
Even if you transitioned you're still allowed to have fetishes as well, most women do.
>>
>>8404578
>Even if you transitioned you're still allowed to have fetishes as well, most women do.

Not the ones that involve literal skullfucking subs with your spiky pointed demon dick until you nut into their frontal lobes (okay maybe some women desu).

Most of my fantasies involve being dominant and male. Some involve feminizing others, some involve feminizing the self. I think it must tie into my internal vision of power dynamics. Being put into your place feels nice... rarely have I ever experienced a fetish I did not enjoy dominantly or submissively. Pain? Certainly so. Rape? Sign me up! Watersports, snuff fucking, getting your intestines punctured by the local horse until you bleed out (aka the Mr. Hands special)? Pregnancy? Oh my. Violent tentacle orgies lasting a minimum of 36hrs, the ones that involve being branded or cut open or forced into slavery or made into a domestic servant or made into a BDSM pony.

Like I said, it's hard to delineate what I want in reality and what should stay deep within my head. I think the vast majority should stay deep within my head for my own sake. The abyss is endless, and one wrong slip means I fall in too!
>>
>>8404199
Half of the trannies are just shitposting AGPs
>>
>>8404199
There needs to be a separate trans board
>>
Bc the fags are at hm trans people live here (it's ok let them have it) and the lesbians are smart enough to stay away from this dumpster Fire of a website
>>
>>8404649
wow so grimdark. so edgy. this kind of mental kinkplay is the equivalent of smoking weed all day every day. Tone it the fuck down, dude, lest you lose your ability to get off to anything at all.
>>
>>8406142
I think you're talking about /b/
>>
File: polgb13.jpg (113KB, 610x545px) Image search: [Google]
polgb13.jpg
113KB, 610x545px
Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

https://discord dot gg/nR4hJZ4
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.