[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I was on Facebook and I saw this post. Because I would get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: oxy.png (26KB, 642x219px) Image search: [Google]
oxy.png
26KB, 642x219px
So, I was on Facebook and I saw this post. Because I would get kicked out of the group that I am in for noticing this and talking about it, what is /lbgt/'s opinion?
Is it "super inclusive" to have a "XXXX-only" event?
>>
>>8403483
You're absolutely right. The fact you'd get kicked from the group for saying so and that you know it ahead of time also show how controlling this subculture is. Words have no meaning to them. It's Democratic People's Republics all over again, but this time cultural more than political.
>>
File: marywillneverwalkagain.jpg (311KB, 900x823px) Image search: [Google]
marywillneverwalkagain.jpg
311KB, 900x823px
This is why I deleted my facebook account 10 years ago. I honestly can't keep my mouth shut.
Last straw was when some dumb bicycle faggot got hit by a car (and lived, just scuffed up and his bike trashed) after running through a red light like the fucking cunts ALWAYS DO... and yeah, I expressed zero sympathy and suggested he might not have that problem anymore if he followed the traffic laws... and then my friend who posted the shit, who was actually far more of an opinionated jackass than me in real life, deleted my comments. I realized that too many fuckers like to put up value-signalling fronts online and weren't being themselves and I just fucking cant handle it. I can't play along with fucking retards who literally ride their bikes out in front of fucking cars and then want to start some fucktarded protest against people in cars not slamming on their brakes fast enough for their fucking fuck fuck shit fucking bitch faggot fuck.. nope.

10 years later.. still pissed off...
>>
>>8403529
It is really sad that I think you are right. However, you say that it is more cultural than political, as I see it, the culture creates the politics. It is the same as all those pride Parades where cops (LGBT cops) are not allowed to march in uniform.
I understand that some minorities feel threatened by the cops, and rightfully so in some cases. But the whole point of them marching in uniform is to lessen the fear of cops and humanize them, to make underprivileged people less wary of them so that a conductive discussion can happen between these groups.
>>
>>8403604
>as I see it, the culture creates the politics.
That's a better way of putting it. In contrast, during the Cold War it was the politics that created the culture.
>>
>>8403483
You have to use a translator to understand these people's words
Let me help you

Inclusive: we won't judge you, come here no matter how immature, annoying, shrill and whiny you are
Trans-only: self-explanatory
>>
File: 1355316895984.gif (42KB, 989x679px) Image search: [Google]
1355316895984.gif
42KB, 989x679px
>>8403483
>tfw you'll see transsupremacism in your lifetime
>>
These sort of people are just children with black and white thinking.
Being inclusive in a world that's traditionally not overtly inclusive of trans people, they see that and think "okay, 'inclusive' means 'includes trans people, who are usually excluded,' therefore anything that includes trans people is inclusive." Except that's completely missing the actual meaning which is that 'inclusive' just means 'includes pretty much everyone, regardless of whether they're typically included or not.'

It's the same sort of thinking as assuming all white people owe something to all black people. They're so married to the concept that x, y and z are oppressed minorities and a, b and c are privileged majorities that they lose sight of context, individuals, and alternate situations/hypotheticals wherein the power dynamic/historical baggage/population strength is flipped.

(...Or it might just mean 'inclusive of all kinds of trans people,' the old "there's infinite possibility between 0 and 1 without ever needing to get to 2." As well as possibly meaning inclusive in the sense of supportive, making sure no one's stuck being an awkward wallflower and that everyone's included in the fun).
>>
>>8403957
Enslave the nonbinaries.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.