[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How/Why am I gay?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_24898-148088879209479721289.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24898-148088879209479721289.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
The worst at this. Feel like a rolled a bad hand.

I'm undeniably attracted (solely) to men. I'm gay and have accepted this a long time ago. Even so, I don't have much in common with the familiar gay male. I don't get the fascination with drag queens or gender bending or referring to myself or other men with female pronouns. For the most part, I just look and come off like a regular dude.

NO I'm not some 'I'm so masc bro' kind of homo. I don't find sports fascinating at the least. I've ever only let Rugby play in the background because most of those guys are THICC AF! Good faces too. And I'm not fascinated by cars (sounds like an expensive hobby). However, I am DYI kind of guy (change oil, build and fix computers) simply due to the labor cost people charge. I don't particularly enjoy it. However, in order to save money, I learn to dyi— much like everyone else should!

The nail in the coffin for me is the fact that I'm not attracted to penises. I have zero desire to please or even touch one. When fucking a guy it's heavily preferable that it's hidden by something. I don't even like the idea of another man's cum even touching me. I should also mention in also not into having my ass played with. I've never ever had the desire to have it licked/rimmed.

I'm not Bi but besides fucking a guy in the ass the next closest fantasy would be to fuck him in his 'front hole' which doesn't exist. I'm attracted to some Ftm (only the ones that pass 100%)
however, the fantasy is ruined because I know they where born female and appear to come with a lot of mental baggage Idk how to handle. However, watching them masturbate is more preferable then any guy simply laying their and jacking off.

But who cares - - they are simply to rare for me to care if not they simply don't pass. Besides, i still do find myself still strongly attracted to cis.

I guess the ideal male would be cis who had a 'vagina' installed. I could go on but this seems long enough.

Just how fucked am I?
>>
> cis who had a 'vagina' installed

ew
>>
>It's another "OP ponders why he's gay and how he's not like other gays" episode
>>
A gay guy not into drag queens culture is not as rare as you think it is. None of the gay guys I have met in real life are into the drag queen culture (including me)...so it's not as common or ''familiar'' as you think it is.

Same thing with the whole ''masc'' guy.

People are three-dimensional and complex and most likely won't fit into these linear definitions of what it means to be gay.

People (gay guys) are much more complex than you give them credit of being.

>When fucking a guy it's heavily preferable that it's hidden by something. I don't even like the idea of another man's cum even touching me. I should also mention in also not into having my ass played with.

> fuck him in his 'front hole

That's just dumb, close-minded and hypocritical so I got nothing. Sex should be something both people enjoy, not just you and sometimes we do things we don't like to pleasure others. I'm sorry but I doubt any gay guy would willingly want to hide their penises because you are scared of the D. All I'm getting is that you like extremely heteronormative gay sex which is BORING lol.

You do you...I guess...although sex isn't all about what you want...so eh.
>>
>>8403309

These threads are so repetitive and boring thought. I know ''internalized homophobia'' and all, but It's just boring. And 4chan is far from the best place to get advice on the topic because no one cares about your internalized homophobia.
>>
>>8403170
Sorry about your mental hangups op

Legbutt isn't your blog, though
>>
This is just weird to me. Are you sure you arent repressing something or acting out of fear? Never heard of a gay guy that hates dick. What exactly DO you like about men?

And btw I also have the fantasy to fuck a guy that has a vag but I still like dick.
>>
You would sound perfect for me, I'm a total bottom who cares only about pleasing my top rather than pleasing myself ( I only Jack off and try to cum because my top wants me to).

Try to get a masculine total bottom bf and make him wear a jock strap
>>
>>8403170
>tfw you relate to that part about the penis aversion
Feels bad man. But I'm not all that into sex to begin with so whatever. Although that might be an issue given that the prevailing opinion among homos seems to be "sex first, relationship later" rather than the other way around.

As for the rest of that, that's not really anything special; you just aren't a stereotype, which is a good thing.
>>
>>8403725
Some people are weird anon. I don't like receiving blowjobs but some of you have a point, it's not all about you and you have to compromise with your partner. I don't like blowjobs but if that's what my baby wants I'll let him
>>
>>8403170
tbqh you're probably just hella top. nothin wrong with that. mess around and see what you do like, just don't feel too bad if you aren't into it—if you're nice and up front about it reasonable dudes aren't gonna take offense.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.