[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be a man and be miserable and want to die or be a hon and be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1496703477338.gif (897KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1496703477338.gif
897KB, 500x260px
Be a man and be miserable and want to die or be a hon and be miserable and want to die. I'm pretty sure I can't be happy no matter what I do.
>>
You're living as a man right now and are miserable, so you've tried the first option and it didn't work.

Before you kill yourself, try the second option and see if it works or not. Worst case scenario, you kill yourself like you were going to do anyway.
>>
>>8402934
I feel like eventually I will end up killing myself as is but transitioning could really speed that process up. If I lost all my family and friends and still looked like a man pretty sure I would kill myself asap.
>>
>>8402993
This is 4chan.
EVERYBODY feels like they're going to kill themselves eventually.
Even the straightest most cisgender guy
>>
>>8402993
Do you just live your life based on all of the what-if's that pop into your head?

What if an anvil falls from the sky and kills you while walking down the street tomorrow?

What if you get deadly food poisoning from dinner tonight and die the following week?

What if your parents both get murdered by terrorists at a concert?

What if a meteor hits your city and kills everyone?
>>
>>8403041
>Do you just live your life based on all of the what-if's that pop into your head?
For the most part yes unfortunately. Although those what if's seem to be far from my what if's.
>>
>>8403041
I feel like these are basically what could happen. So best case scenario my parents accept me I look okay and I lose a few friends. Most likely scenario my mother accepts me after a while my dad doesn't hate me but doesn't accept me. I look like an obvious tranny due to a few male features but not like a complete hon. I lose most of my friends. Worst case scenario my parents hate me. I end up looking like a hon. I lose all my friends. I'm not happy as I am but that worst case scenario scares the shit out of me. If I could pass I would do it regardless though.
>>
File: 1495592024675.png (86KB, 351x371px) Image search: [Google]
1495592024675.png
86KB, 351x371px
>>8402911
I started taking testosterone and distracting myself with risky investments and some exercise. I have no chance of ever looking female now, so I have come to terms with being a man. Worked for me.
>>
>>8402911
Attach happiness to materialistic things, Like money, Pizza Pies, and Cigars.
>>
File: acute.png (43KB, 225x284px) Image search: [Google]
acute.png
43KB, 225x284px
>>8404826
This guy gets it. Stop being a little bitch :^)
>>
>>8404826
How do I do this?
>>
I tried to kill myself a buncha times before i started hrt. Since then things have been much better.

Taking the dive will hurt like hell, but the peace it brings is worth any price.
>>
>>8404799
Godspeed, friendo.
>>
>>8404864
pretending and hiding the truth from yourself.
>>
>>8402911
Keep being a man. At least people won't think of you as a freak if you decide to an hero.
>>
>>8411565
What does that matter if I'm dead?
>>
>>8411566
I don't know, I'd hate it if I kms and people remember me as some kind of weirdo. It's one of the many reasons I repress.
>>
>>8404799
>tfw testosterone is dramatically more effective on adult females than estrogen is on adult males
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.