[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (3KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 301x167px
Would Gay people exist/have legal marriage rights if women couldn't vote? I think not.
>>
:thinking:
>>
>>8401969
Dumb phone poster.
>>
File: WRONG.jpg (51KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.jpg
51KB, 670x377px
>>8401969
>Would Gay people exist/have legal marriage rights if women couldn't vote? I think not.
Job Cohen is a man.
And a jew but that wasn't part of the question.
>>
>>8401969
>aware that women voting is the problem
>still rallies against gays
hetcuck please
>>
No, because minorities tend to be more tolerant of each other. Not 100% of course, since minorities are still human and therefore xenophobic and stupid. And religious minorities tend to hate sexual minorities, so there are exceptions. But women tend to be more inclusive of others, and more progressive.

Did gay rights exist before women could vote? No.

So there's your answer.
>>
>>8402263
>But women tend to be more inclusive of others, and more progressive.
Where are the FTM-exclusionary MRAs?
>>
>>8402263
Also, in b4 'women are not a minority'.

Sure, they're 50% of the world population, so they should have 50% of the power. But they don't, do they? So they're a suppressed group, which is what people generally mean when they say 'minority'.
>>
>>8402284
>But they don't, do they?
No, they have far more.
>>
>>8402284
>But they don't, do they?
[citation needed]
>>
>>8402263
>Did gay rights exist before women could vote? No.
Actually that depends on what constitutes as a "gay right".
After all the decriminalisation of homosexual acts can be argued to be a gay right.
>>
File: IMG_20170605_231644.jpg (111KB, 545x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_231644.jpg
111KB, 545x624px
>>8401969
>Ancient Romans, Greeks, and Mesopotamians had same sex unions. >All were predominantly run by men.
You thought wrong.

>>8402284
>Minority, A relatively small group of people.
Women are not minorities, anyone who uses the term in this way are retarded.
>So they're a suppressed group
>Suppressed, prevent the development, action, or expression of
In Third World shitholes, yes. But in the first world, they're women CEO's, Defense Ministers, World Leaders, Judges, Activists, etc.
>>
Honestly though, I hate gays. and women.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.