[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the pride event in Old School Runescape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 28

File: 1496782064291-image2[1].jpg (71KB, 1440x809px) Image search: [Google]
1496782064291-image2[1].jpg
71KB, 1440x809px
How do you feel about the pride event in Old School Runescape?
>>
>>8401819
Here's the link, mbmb

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/runescape-pride-event-players-plan-riot-2017
>>
>>8401819
Nobody give a fuck. Stop shilling it here, autismo.
>>
>>8401827
Wow, rude! Somebody's Mr. Grumppants :^(
>>
>>8401819
Sara hates fags
>>
I hate it. It has literally no place in one of my favorite games.

I deal with enough in real life. I don't need some faggy mod pushing it in my face in game.

I wish gay pride would fucking die already.
>>
File: 1495389276311.png (162KB, 284x281px) Image search: [Google]
1495389276311.png
162KB, 284x281px
>Should we just be normal members of society or constantly remind people we're different?
>>
File: 78487-8-7587-5875-.png (325KB, 1078x758px) Image search: [Google]
78487-8-7587-5875-.png
325KB, 1078x758px
going to post my rofl epic meme HAHA :^)
runescape HAS always supported lgbtq rights and we can work together to stop this lmao
(im a tranny btw haha)
>>
>>8402053
>>8402067
Get the fuck over it you self-loathing faggots. The types of people that this angers are non-confrontational introverted dorks that rarely leave their homes so why do you care what they (Redditors) think of you?
It's an event where you go around the world picking up pieces of rainbows to make a rainbow scarf.
If something as inconsequential as that triggers you then just off yourself like the faggot Redditor cuck you are. I'm just glad I get something else to do to break the monotony of this fucking autism simulator of a game.
I'm not even level 70 and I gotta wildy slayer task for like 150 black demons, fml this bitch keeps giving me shit over x2 my level.
>>
File: 1481133968902.jpg (35KB, 392x409px) Image search: [Google]
1481133968902.jpg
35KB, 392x409px
>>8402185
>this casual piece of shit thinks he can talk down to me
Stop reveling in your sexuality. It's fucking degenerate for anyone, including straight people.
>>
>>8402053
>>8402067
>>8402237
You dumbasses just don't understand the value of gay pride events (including online ones) in fighting homophobia/transphobia. Gay pride events exist because so many people are still in the closet and terrified they will be outcast, hurt or even killed if they come out. You idiots.
>>
File: Notcasual.png (253KB, 950x1007px) Image search: [Google]
Notcasual.png
253KB, 950x1007px
I'm not a casual and >>8402185 is right, >>8402237 you're literally just salty about others being happy with themselves.
>>
>>8402255
Maybe internalized *phobia, but they just make a lot of people hate fags more for being "in their face" about it.
>>
>>8402255
If you really want to stop homophobia/transphobia how about telling gay rights organizations to stop fighting for having unprotected sex without informing your partner you're HIV positive being a crime or stopping LGBT book awards rescinding nominations of books when the subjects whose ethical malpractices are exposed demand it?
>>
>>8402255
How about instead of that, gay people work to show that they're the same as everyone else instead of holding parades about how different they are?

It'd do a far better job of normalizing it. Gay pride actively hurts homosexuals and causes the bullshit that you're describing. Holding events that show how gay you are is only going to further push those boundaries apart.

Show that homosexuals are people, no degenerates. Show that their sexuality is just that, and not a lifestyle. Show that gays don't have to be flaming leather-and-rainbow clad freaks and instead can just be functional members of society who don't put themselves on a different level because of who they choose to love.

You idiots are the reasons that gays get killed in the streets. Take a long look at yourself and the situation and you'll see that it's true.
>>
>>8402237
>casual
Been playing since 06.

>Stop reveling in your sexuality.
I'm not, you silly faggot, in fact everyone still assumes I'm straight.
You need to realize that the people getting triggered over this are the ones making fools of themselves because 90% of people do not give a shit.
Nobody bitched when Jagex promoted environmentalism with an event sponsored by an actual organization with political ties and an agenda, but a simple "hey LGBT people, we care about you" is enough to make every closeted cumdumpster and repressed buttslut blow a gasket over "muh politics in muh escapism."
You're trying to pander to cuckservatives with your personal outrage but you're forgetting that most people mad at this are closeted homo liberal Redditors. Caring what beta nobodies think about you makes you a cuck.
>>
>>8402300
None of that perverted parading bullshit you described is in the event so your point is moot, eat shit.
>You idiots are the reasons that gays get killed in the streets.
AHAHAHA I fucking love that reasoning. Rainbow flags cause murder. The only places where "gays getting killed in the streets" is common are countries where the pride shit doesn't even happen.
You sound like the type of person that blames black crime on white people. Neck yourself.
>>
>>8401819

I only play RS3.
>>
>>8402371
>replies to the easy post but can't answer >>8402299
Telling.
>>
>>8402371
You're resorting to ad homenim rather than presenting rational arguments.

Just because it's not happening in a Runescape event doesn't mean it doesn't happen in most "Pride" events.

>Rainbow flags cause murder
Jumping to conclusions and putting words in my mouth. Gays acting like they're different rather than the same is what leads to bigotry.

>The only places where "gays getting killed in the streets" is common are countries where the pride shit doesn't even happen.

Okay, fair enough. So why do homosexuals apparently have such a hard time coming out if nothing will happen to them? You stated earlier that they're scared of getting hurt for coming out, but then you go on to say there's no reason for that and everything's fine. So why do you continue to insist on "Gay pride"?

>You sound like the type of person that blames black crime on white people.

Crime against blacks is usually self-inflicted by black communities. It makes sense that first-world crime against gays would be due to their own actions, as well.

>Neck yourself.

See the first issue. Don't start slinging insults because you know you're wrong.

>>8402428
This event is perfect for you, then.
>>
File: 1494213511904.jpg (6KB, 300x300px)
1494213511904.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>8402438
Couldn't have said it better myself. Retards like this >>8402371 are why people hate gays.
>>
>>8402434
>>replies to the easy post but can't answer
Because I don't disagree with your post. Because I'm not obligated to reply to you when you never even replied to me directly and me not doing so is not indicative of not being able to refute any point you make. Go fuck yourself you entitled cunt. What the hell does that have to do with anything?
That's like saying "don't talk about saving dolphins, there's people in Syria being bombed!"
I never said this event was some ground breaking shit to stop homophobia, I'm calling you guys pathetic for getting triggered over it.

>>8402567
Unlike you I'm not even homo or even flamboyant. I'm not gay and nobody sees me as such so don't think my actions or opinions have anything to do with you. Fuck off.
Anyone who judges an entire group of people based on the actions of a few is a mouth-breather, and you're an insecure moron for thinking their opinion matters. No wonder you're a failed male. The only one who hates gays here is you. You're so pathetic and self-loathing you're trying to kiss up to the people that hate you.
>>
>>8402438
>You're resorting to ad homenim rather than presenting rational arguments.
You're bitching about some tiny gay pride miniquest in some shitty grindfest MMO. Excuse me if I don't take anything you say seriously you histrionic cunt.
None of your arguments are rational.

>Just because it's not happening in a Runescape event doesn't mean it doesn't happen in most "Pride" events.
Okay? We're not talking about most pride events we're talking about Runescape.
This isn't a pride parade, it's a tiny collect x number of items miniquest for a cosmetic item.

>So why do you continue to insist on "Gay pride"?
I never insisted on "gay pride," now you're putting words in my mouth. I said you're a faggot for complaining about something so inconsequential. You derailed this conversation into one about pride parades in general because you're trying to pander to homophobic Redditors who are too cowardly and introverted to even announce their opinions outside of the internet, without anonymity.

>Crime against blacks is usually self-inflicted by black communities. It makes sense that first-world crime against gays would be due to their own actions, as well.
Okay, so now you've made it apparent that you have an IQ of 90 because that's such an obvious false equivalency. One is self-inflicted, the other is a hate crime.
You're using a similar logical leap leftists use to blame black crime on whites.
>"Oh, racism made him poor and a criminal!"
>"Oh, seeing pride parades made him want to go out and murder a gay guy!"
You're victim blaming but on your own group. You're literally a cuck.
Why is it that violence against homosexuals in the US on a decline? According to you, these pride parades are putting people in danger.

>See the first issue. Don't start slinging insults because you know you're wrong.
>"waaaah, someone on 4chan told me to kill myself!"
>>
>pride
Pride exists for straights, by straights.
We're just the excuse to hold it.
>>
Can't wait to play this event to trigger the fuck out of these homophobes and gay uncle tom's
>>
>>8401826
I can't imagine anyone getting angry at this event who isn't in some form homophobic even if they wont admit it. And yes that includes the gays in this thread saying the same thing.

And arguing they just don't want politics in the game is retarded. If the optional quest of collecting parts for a rainbow scarf counts as political everything might as well.
And anyway who thinks politics shouldn't be included in video games? Are we now okay with censoring peoples created or managed media forms because we don't like what they have to say? Should Orwell have toned down the politics in 1984 because hey I just wanted to read a simple fictional story not have to face someone else's opinions!
>>
File: shane-carmen.jpg (462KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
shane-carmen.jpg
462KB, 1280x1280px
>>8401819
>fags compete so hard to be the bigger Uncle Tom that they're actually upset about an OLDSCHOOL RUNESCAPE pride event
>>
>>8403311
>And arguing they just don't want politics in the game is retarded.
The entire "politics" argument is bullshit because this is far more apolitical than the WWF event OSRS had.
This isn't even tied to any political organization. This is just Jagex's way of being friendly to a group of people.
Environmentalist agenda sponsored by a giant, international, mostly left-wing organization that has so much political reach they even went out in opposition to Brexit? A-okay. Nothing weird here.
Telling people that they shouldn't be ashamed of who they are? WOAAAH, WE'RE GETTING A LITTLE TOO POLITICAL HERE!
As much as I hate how leftists watered down the term "homophobia," this really is just homophobia plain and simple. And the self-loathing faggots in this thread have opened my eyes to the idea that internalized homophobia is an actual thing.
>>
>>8403446
>This is just Jagex's way of being friendly to a group of people.
There's more Brits than there are LGBT people, so let's see what they do for June 23rd.
>>
>>8403485
That's the date you chose to appeal to British people? I'm English and had to just google what day that was. I think lgbt memebers care a bit more about pride than we care about the day some of us voted to separate from the eu.
>>
>>8402081
>tfw you did recruitment drive way back when
>tfw you never changed back to male
>tfw you're now a transitioning twinkhon

RS made me trans :C
>>
File: What a twist.png (213KB, 438x329px) Image search: [Google]
What a twist.png
213KB, 438x329px
>>8403371
Turns out that the crossover between a Laotian embroidery board, OSRS and LGBT are a bunch of self hating, closeted shut ins.
>>
>>8403502
Ever heard of the Fourth of July? Most countries celebrate their independence days and as far as I can tell America's in particular is world famous.
>>
>>8403485
Awesome. Another false equivalency. My point went right over your head.
Brexit is probably the most political and divisive thing they can make an event about, because it's actually about politics. Most of the playerbase and Jagex staff are probably anti-Brexit anyway, making your poor attempt at wit even more of a miss.
Why are there so many knuckle-dragging idiots on this board?
>>
>>8403572
>'leaving' a trade zone by voting for it and then going through some lengthy bureaucratic processes
>The original foundation of your nation from by a brutal war of independence.

bad bait
>>
File: LsC8pfLWsw-6.png (21KB, 300x250px)
LsC8pfLWsw-6.png
21KB, 300x250px
>>8403519
cousin got me into playing runescape when i was like 6 or 7
at the same time this is the age where I first remeber thinking I was a girl
HMMMMMMM
>>
I stopped playing runescape after 10 minutes of joining as a 10 year old girl with a female character after getting followed and hit by some random dude the whole time.
>>
>>8403618
>The American Revolution wasn't political
>>
File: 1496426983281.jpg (357KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496426983281.jpg
357KB, 680x750px
>Runescape in 2017
>>
>>8402438
>This event is perfect for you, then.
top kek
>>8402428
world of warscape

>>8401819
As a hardcore ironman, i really dont care. i dont think it belongs in the game since its political but i dont care if it gets brought in.
>>
>>8403708
>10 minutes of joining as a 10 year old girl with a female character after getting followed and hit by some random dude the whole time.

buying gf
>>
>>8403723
Aaaand ANOTHER false equivalency.
The American Revolution brought upon America's existence as a nation.
Brexit is just the UK (already a nation) leaving a political and economic union.
The American Revolution happened over 200 years ago, virtually all Americans celebrate it.
Brexit happened last year, around half of all Britons hate it.

Keep em coming, idiot.
>>
>>8403727
>i dont think it belongs in the game since its political but i dont care if it gets brought in.
Did you think the same way when the WWF event happened?
You didn't. You didn't even consider it to be "political."
>>
Runescape is trash
My friend told me about darkscape
murderhobo adventure sounds fun
>>
>>8403762
>around half of all Britons hate it.
Google "re-leavers"
>>
>>8402300
>How about instead of that, gay people work to show that they're the same as everyone else instead of holding parades about how different they are?

Because funnily enough, these organizations that did exactly what you proposed got nowhere.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattachine_Society
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daughters_of_Bilitis

Stonewall and every other subsequent pride event was what thrust the LGBT identity in the mainstream which, whether or not you like it, was/is far more effective in generating the momentum to grant us equal rights. Unlike the two aforementioned organizations which did absolutely fucking nothing because it had little direct or lasting impact.
>>
File: koshigaya_komari_10755.jpg (68KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
koshigaya_komari_10755.jpg
68KB, 530x530px
>>8403727
>im an iron man btw
:^)
>>
>>8403777
>Did you think the same way when the WWF event happened?
>You didn't. You didn't even consider it to be "political."

WWF was a charity event, Gay pride is a political movement to give gay rights, its not a charity event/holiday.
>>8403851
>>
>>8402255
This event has brought out the worst in people. It has done the opposite of supporting gay people. Two days ago it was not a big deal to be gay while playing your 2004 Java fantasy MMORPG. Now that Jagex has gone full SJW there is no going back, gays will be forever hated in the game because of this.
>>
>>8403948
Why would they be, exactly?
>>
>>8403998
Because there's no easier way to drive someone away from something than by saying "You have to accept this."
>>
>>8403778
Darkscape is dead, closest thing we have now is Deadman Mode.
>>
>>8403851
if i'm a hardcore ironman, and i have sex with a regular ironman, is it gay?
>>
>>8404114
You're a helmie, you were already gay
>>
every time fags wanna parade down the street shoving neon dildos up their ass in front of kids more people hate them
gj homos
>>
>>8404135
are you a helmie too? can we be helmie friends?
>>
>>8404114
my fucking sides
>>
>>8404157
yes thats a regular thing at in fact all pride parades yep p ordinary stuff
>>
>>8402255
>Try to get people out of the closet
>Cause people to dress up as Muslims and KKK members and start shouting homophobic slurs

Great plan!
>>
>>8404797
What's wrong with dressing as Muslims?
You and the Jmods are Islamophobics, repent bigots
>>
File: LCQPwp2[1].png (550KB, 694x483px) Image search: [Google]
LCQPwp2[1].png
550KB, 694x483px
>>8404797
the memes are great though atleast.
>>
>>8402255
That's not how it works

This does nothing but divid people into special groups, that's working contrary to acceptance

Be like Anderson cooper and don't rub it in people faces
>>
"b-b-but ur rubbing gayness in my face" haha, nigga, just log off for the fucking day, how the fuck are you get cyberbullied by a faggy scarf
>>
>>8402297
>>8402300
The people pissed off about gay pride parades hated us already. You'll notice gay pride parades only happen without violence in any country AFTER progress has been made on homophobia in the first place. Homophobia doesn't come from gay pride parades, it is the other way around.

>>8402299
Weirdly specific examples of specific gay rights activists making mistakes... we were talking about parades.

>>8403948
>>8404797
>>8404972
>blaming the gay nerds for the homophobic nerds
brilliant!
>>
File: fally riots.png (174KB, 545x767px) Image search: [Google]
fally riots.png
174KB, 545x767px
SEIG HEIL
>>
>>8405038
>You'll notice gay pride parades only happen without violence in any country AFTER progress has been made on homophobia in the first place
Have you tried your theory in a country that actually does more than shit talk gays. Pop off to one of those muslim ghettos and spread tolerance.
>>
>>8405387
This is exactly my point. Homophobia does not come from gay pride events. Homophobia was way worse before gay pride events existed. Homophobia is way worse in countries where gay pride events still don't exist now.
>>
>>8405393
Other than the outward degeneracy that is in these parades I'm just annoying by how pointless they are. It is like feminists who march in western countries while ignoring the real problems women face in other countries.
>>
>>8402428
gay
>>
>>8402428
Mega gay
>>
File: 1493352501397.png (220KB, 419x391px) Image search: [Google]
1493352501397.png
220KB, 419x391px
>>8402255
Is this bait or normie retardation?
>>
>>
>Anno Domini 2017

>gays still fall for "flaunting your sexuality" meme
>>
>>8402352
>"hey LGBT people, we care about you"
They really dont, corperate panding never ever is genuine.
>>
>>8405651
> kill the gays
> has a faggy hairline
>>
File: ii720etxob2z[1].png (69KB, 466x500px) Image search: [Google]
ii720etxob2z[1].png
69KB, 466x500px
>>
2 different kinds of people at fally right now.

whos side are you on?
>>
File: 1479633688570.jpg (129KB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1479633688570.jpg
129KB, 900x1271px
>>8405746
poorfag that made this couldnt afford an elly rofl
>>
>>8405810
lmao just noticed he doesnt have a firecape either what a noob haha
>>
Do any cute traps play osrs?
>>
>>8402567
>>8402438
>when you samefag
>>
Hey /osg/ here, stop shitting up our general or you'll feel the wrath of a thousand godswords
>>
>My life is so shit that I have to go ruin other people hobbies to feel better

Also: I almost puked finding my way here, I'm not religious but I hope there's a hell awaiting you all.
>>
This thread is the reason why you fags get so much fucking hate. MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS
>>
>>8406282
>reeeeeees at the slightest mention that gays exist

Straight fragility is real
>>
>>8406244
/osg/ where?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>8405810
>>8405817
He has a bandos chest plate, tassets and is an ironman. Watch your mouth you fucking fags
>>
Given the massive time investment of the game, seeing people get banned for saying hateful shit is almost as satisfying as seeing people get fired from their jobs for saying hateful shit. It's going to be really enjoyable watching this play out. People's mains got perma banned, justice felt good today.
>>
>>8406384
Only 15 guys got permed
>>
>>8406384

Wahhhh muh hate fuck h8erssss

Shut up fagboy I have every right to hate fags when they flaunt their gayness

Keep your gay where no one can see it please and thank you

I bet you are one of those crybabies who thinks allchat should be disabled in all videogames because people use it to trash talk
>>
>>8406384
Bans to those who insult LGBT!
>>
>>8406486
Allah hu Akbar
>>
File: vbmmbYP.png (221KB, 465x381px) Image search: [Google]
vbmmbYP.png
221KB, 465x381px
Can we just make this a runescape thread

Post what kind of fag you are and your stats/character (And pics of yourself if you're feeling ballsy, I'm interested to see what kind of people are playing this game)

Mtf here
>>
>>8406449
Why straightfags are so whiney?
>>
>>8406549
I just started playing old school runescape. mtf also
>>
>>8406549
>rsbuddy down
ree
>>
File: meme.png (40KB, 378x501px)
meme.png
40KB, 378x501px
>>8406549
who /femgen/ here
>>
File: 57845874-7854-7584.png (97KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
57845874-7854-7584.png
97KB, 432x320px
who /daddy's little princess UWU/ here
gotta represent patrician tier straight 5'2" trans girls around the world!!
>>
>>8405644
First of all, I'm 100% certain I'm more of a shut-in than you are, memelord, but it's not a contest.

If you thought about it seriously you would realize that these events are part of an ongoing attempt to "normalize" being a faggot or a tranny in the minds of ordinary people, to cut down on homophobic/transphobic attacks, lgbt teens killing themselves, blah blah blah
>>
>>8406872
>straight
oh come on you're agp af
>>
>>8406816
>femgen
>having physical skills
You are no femboy
>>
File: 2eo8p3d.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
2eo8p3d.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
>>8407022
omg haha who else /just a crossdresser gone too far/ here lmao
>>
>>8407046
i'll brid ur main faget
>>
File: 9486.jpg (71KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
9486.jpg
71KB, 250x350px
>>8407069
who else here just follow your maxed daddy bf around and plant flowers and throw easter eggs around :D
why actually play the game when daddy can play it for you :^) tfw level 3 but not a skiller haha
>>
>>8407057
how does this happen?!
>>
>>8407085
Haha stopped playing that shit game when i was 12 and moved onto a more grown up game called world of warcraft. Like really haha, rs is good if you're enternally a manchild withno hope of being a functioning member of society haha
>>
>>8407121
When you cant tell yourself
>enough is enough, i dont envision myself as a ladyboy fucktoy until i die
And kerp pretending you're a pretty girl.
I stopped xdressing when i had a moral event horizon where my choices were either be a megaslut girlyboy or put my clothes away(and put them on someone else. Sharing is caring) and focus on the future i wanted to have
>>
>>8407121
Ahh i' just COULDNT stop sniffing all of my wifes panties and wearing rainbow socks since age 6 lmwao
frick i really messed up rofl
>>8407131
i played back when osrs during the summer havent played since but logged in for the LGBTQLMAO pride event :D
>>
File: 5478587487-785-4078-5.png (106KB, 424x488px) Image search: [Google]
5478587487-785-4078-5.png
106KB, 424x488px
this is a great event im really loving the product :DD
>>
>>8407206
you had a wife as a male and now you're a cute girl with a daddy bf?!
>>
>>8407333
>top left
>white robe
>frog hat
>>
File: 87-748-07844845-07845-0854.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
87-748-07844845-07845-0854.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
>>8407339
AAAAAAAAh crud CRUD i couldnt help it i was a 6 year old and i was married already their was nothing i coujld do..
>>8407356
>>
File: 5874578457847854-785.png (145KB, 464x532px) Image search: [Google]
5874578457847854-785.png
145KB, 464x532px
so this actually happened
i was being a :^) funny lmao person in the runescape pride event spamming tranny stuff
and then these two people started talking to me
one is a pre transition trans girl thats 5'3" and her best friend since like middle school that apparently likes her and i she was asking me a ton of questions about how to get on hormones :) i didnt really expect that but it was really cool lol

I also met an ftm and we chatted for a little.
>>
>>8407646
dank
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.