[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Dyke Premier Wynne has just passed Bill 89, which allows for Children's Aid to seize your kids (biological/adopted/step children) if you hold anti-LGBTQ/binary gender/anti-gay marriage views and place them in LGBTQ gay-couple homes (friendly reminder that 73% of gays are pedophiles). Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".

“Even before Bill 89 was passed, but immediately after its introduction in December, I learned of several Christian couples who were turned down for adoption on account of their deeply held religious beliefs about traditional marriage and human sexuality,” he told LifeSiteNews.

>TORONTO, June 1, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Ontario’s Kathleen Wynne Liberals have passed what critics describe as “totalitarian” Bill 89 on the last day before Queen’s Park adjourns for the summer.

>Pro-family advocates warn Bill 89 gives the state more power to seize children from families that oppose the LGBTQI and gender ideology agenda, and allows government agencies to effectively ban couples who disagree with that agenda from fostering or adopting children.

>Children’s Aid agencies now have “a type of police power to bust down your door, and seize your biological children if you are known to oppose LGBT ideology and the fraudulent theory of ‘gender identity', if for instance, some claim is made that your child may be same-sex attracted or confused about their ‘gender,’” according to Fonseca.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c

>Christian couple says child welfare removed foster children because they refused to say Easter Bunny is real
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/religion/christian-couple-says-child-welfare-removed-foster-children-because-they-refused-to-say-easter-bunny-is-real

>Bill 89
http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bil
>>
>>8401620
Yet American, Muslim and Jewish parents are still allowed to mutilate their children's genitals.
>>
The Muslim exception is retarded, but keeping kids out of the hands of parents who are 99% certain to fuck up their development is a good thing.
>>
File: easter bunny kidnapping 1.png (1MB, 984x1601px) Image search: [Google]
easter bunny kidnapping 1.png
1MB, 984x1601px
>>8401641
So you support this new Fascist Ontario policy?

You support 2 Christian parents losing their kids because they refused to lie about the easter bunny?
>>
>>8401641
I'm LGBT and I'm against gay marriage...
>>
>>8401662
As someone who grew up with Christian parents, the whole demographic can burn in hell.
>>
>>8401688
As someone who grew up without being lied to about the Easter Bunny, you can burn in hell yourself.
>>
>I'm against gays having kids, it's healthier for children to have a mom and a dad
>"muh children", "who are you to tell them that, mind your own kids!"
>I'm against Christians having kids, it's healthier for children to have libtard parents
>"wow, so progressive!"

Trans people being able to get medical help without their parents' approval, or shelter if they get disowned, would be great policy.

Why should the government remove cis, heterosexual kids from parents just because they're religious? Especially since they don't ask the fucking kids' opinions.
The government is forcibly disowning the kids, preventing them from staying even if they want to.

I'm trans, my parents don't believe in gender identity but let me do whatever since "it's my life after all". That law (if I was in Cucknada) would forcibly remove them from me. What the hell?

>>8401688
Mind your own fucking family. Don't deliberately try to fuck up others'.
>>
File: IMG_20170605_232557.jpg (30KB, 405x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_232557.jpg
30KB, 405x400px
>>8401620
Wonder how many social/welfare workers are going to be savagely beaten or killed over this.
>>
>>8401742
It's not a third world country like the US that wont happen
>>
>>8401620
Not sure about the details of Bill 89 but actively preventing kids from transitioning should be legally identified as child abuse. Same with not vaccinating.
>>
>>8401861
This
It's insane that to even get tested for GD you have to basically be a massive flamer and spazz out constantly
>>
>Dyke Premier Wynne
>Dyke Premier
>Dyke
lmao
>>
>>8401885
>>
>>8401859
Doesn't matter what country you live in, parental instincts and emotions will go into overdrive when you go to take someone's kids. Though, with Canadians, you might be right, they seem to like being bent over and royally fucked, they'll probably even thank them for it.
>>
>>8401620
The only problem is exempting certain groups from this ruling. It ought be universal.
>>
>>8402041
>The only problem
>as if >>8401662 isn't a problem
>>
>>8401620
>friendly reminder that 73% of straights are pedophiles
ftfy.

OT anyone can tell that the purpose of this draconian law is to make people too scared and uncertain to voice their criticism, by threatening to take away their children over made up accusations of child abuse.

I'm not surprised that Canada can come up with such bullshit.
I'm just surprised that Sweden didn't do it first.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.