[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for trans people only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5008.jpg (132KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5008.jpg
132KB, 800x600px
>Question for MtF:

Do you consider/see FtMs as male? Do you trukey believe they are men in the soul and heart?

>Question for FtM:

Do you view trans girls as girls? Do you think you understand there feelings and believe they are real women mentally?
>>
>>8400384
Also I forgot to add Cis people fuck off I only wanna hear from what trans guys think of there trans sisters and what trans girls think of there trans brothers thanks

I already know how cis people feel idc
>>
>>8400384
>Do you consider/see FtMs as male? Do you trukey believe they are men in the soul and heart?
Of course they're men/guys. Well, those who aren't AAP anyway.
>>
>>8400384
i'm a cis bi male and i'm going to answer anyway.

>Do you consider/see FtMs as male? Do you truly* believe they are men in the soul and heart?

yeah sure why not

>Do you view trans girls as girls? Do you think you understand there feelings and believe they are real women mentally?

yeah theyre girls, gotta chop that dick off though, dont like dicks.
>>
>>8400447
>cis male
Bye
>bisexual
>"don't like dicks"
Okay......
>>
>Do you consider/see FtMs as male? Do you trukey believe they are men in the soul and heart?
Yes, but as long as they don't act or look like Milo Stewart. FtMs who are committed to their masculinity make me wanna root for 'em!
>>
>>8400459
>>bisexual
>>"don't like dicks"

i like ass, vagina and boobs. i dont care whos it is.

guess that makes me bi.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>8400384
Only those that don't detrans and become terfs
>>
>>8400384
Sure, why not.
>>
>>8400474
that makes you straight
>>
>>8400661
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>8400384
Yeah...mostly. The female socialization definitely shows through for a lot of them, but once they get past that, yeah.
>>
>>8400661
Yeah but anon, I said I don't care who's it is, if it's good. I wouldn't care if it was a guys. I do prefer girls though.
>>
>>8400384
The ones who actually go on T and all that yeah, but there seems to be a lot of """FtMs""" who don't do medical shit and end up detransing, I wouldn't consider those male at any stage.
>>
>>8400384
Real FtM's? Yah, of course. Holy shit half of them do things I couldn't have done under pressure and drunk, who the hell am I to question them? Besides, short guys can be hot. Especially with tattoos. And brooding.

Definitely brooding.
>>
I consider us both as a third category tbhfam
>>
>>8400384
ftms are masculine girls.
>>
>>8400384
My brain defaults everyone who is vaguely gender ambiguous to female including some cis men and most ftm
>>
>>8400873
I gotta say I don't mean physically, I can look at a bald guy with a beard and think he's more female than male

I have no clue what it's based on, doesn't seem to be a personality thing either, maybe upper facial structure
>>
>>8400384
Am mtf

As long as they are attempting to look like a guy and not some femboy then sure. My online friend said that her ftm friends likes to wear makeup because it makes them feel cute.

>Do you view trans girls as girls? Do you think you understand there feelings and believe they are real women mentally?
I don't view myself as female, just a cheap attempt at one. I'm sure some are female mentally, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Maybe I'm just some failed male agp chaser that had a trap/futa fetish that fell for the "become your own gf" meme? But after 9 months of hrt at least I'm a better girl than the guy I was before :p
>>
>Bi MtF

Transmen: Started casually dating a "lesbian" and I could tell the first time that we were messing around that this wasn't a woman. More obvious as it went on. I never said anything, was just enjoying things. He came out to me that he was trans two weeks later...Yes they're men.

Transwomen: I feel that there are "normal-women" trans women as much as there are weird ones. But no, I've been to group therapy... plenty of fetishist men claiming to be transwomen.
>>
>>8401593
>I could tell the first time that we were messing around that this wasn't a woman. More obvious as it went on.
What were the signs?
>>
File: c5d58458162742b07ca6c543f510b3b4.jpg (124KB, 564x1128px) Image search: [Google]
c5d58458162742b07ca6c543f510b3b4.jpg
124KB, 564x1128px
I consider the lot of us, anyone who has had an orchi/hyst, third gender. We share in a committed rejection of the game.
>>
>>8401619
Hard to say exactly. I've been with aggressive women that were more masculine leaning.

There was just a feeling that I got that I only have felt from men. She(at the time) was purely dominant and wouldn't let me step over that line. Hot AF
>>
File: IMG_20170522_193534.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170522_193534.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>8400384
MtF here. I see FtMs as real men and MtFs as real women, as long as they're legit. Trutrans people can usually tell if somebody is for real or just has a fetish. While I think legit trans people are for real, I don't consider us conventional. Trans people are in a unique category.
>>
>>8401760
>Hot AF
It sounds it, that's why I want to hear specifics!
>>
I see FtM's as men, I truely believe theyre men at heart.
That was a quick question.
>>
>>8401816
I'm going to use "she" because he hadn't come out at the time.

>She is a bit smaller than me, but stronger.
>She was just very aggressive and assertive.
>The way she would touch me, kiss me, and talk to me, made me feel much more feminine than her
>She wore a tight sports bra and when I went to touch her boobs, she pinned my arms down.
>She wanted to use her strap on, but were at my place and didn't have it.
>I don't like using my dick, she said didn't like getting penetrated
>We were both very comfortable with each other, so...
>She asked me to trust her, she wanted to try something
>She got on top and we had sex.
>She basically treated my dick as hers and fucked me.
>Spooned me and played with my hair until we fell asleep

The bar has been raised
>>
>>8401793
>Trutrans people can usually tell if somebody is for real or just has a fetish.
Hm...
>>
>>8402038
Oh man where do I find myself a FtM who hasn't transitioned yet. MtF x FtM is the purest form of love.
>>
>>8402038
>>She basically treated my dick as hers and fucked me.
Freud would be pleased.
>>
>>8400384
Do ftms go to male prisons?
>>
>>8402038
That sounds awesome. Kinda jelly right now DESU
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.