[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You fell for the born gay meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4242.jpg (16KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4242.jpg
16KB, 299x168px
>You fell for the born gay meme
>>
>>8399648
>No I didn't

>Also why are we talking in greentext?
>>
This isn't tumblr, we are actually intelligent here and know that you're not born gay.
>>
>>8399659
>Or trans?
>>
File: IMG_0569.png (237KB, 557x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.png
237KB, 557x482px
Is this an okay place to talk about how important Panty and Stocking was to me as an LGBT person?
Or should I make my own thread for that?
>>
>>8399665
Trans is the new gay.
>>
>>8399648
I was born this way
>>
>>8399684
What do you mean?
>>
>>8399688
Sure you were
>>
File: 094358039.png (2MB, 2054x1434px) Image search: [Google]
094358039.png
2MB, 2054x1434px
>>8399665
If we're going by the archetype of trans that /tttt/ for the most part propagates and houses, then yes, they weren't "born that way".
>>
>>8399684
>Do it here. Give this thread a purpose

>Was I the only person who preferred Panty?
>>
>>8399696
Wrong way around.

Sexual orientations, such as A*P, are inborn and hereditary.

Dysphoria as a coping mechanism for GNC gays, HSTS, is entirely environmental and cultural.
>>
>>8399711
[citation needed]
>>
>>8399714
Ask anyone who's studied these things or read any research on them.
>>
>>8399731
You made the claim
>>
>>8399741
I was just repeating what the research says. Sorry if that's problematic for you.
>>
>tfw op falls ass first onto a dick
>>
File: IMG_0108.jpg (44KB, 448x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
44KB, 448x600px
>>8399692
I'm actually a little embarassed to say this (even though I brought it up!) but Panty was one of my transgender role models for a long time. (She still is). Even though I knew she wasn't a terribly nice, healthy, satisfied person. I really had trouble figuring out what exactly about her I so wanted to emulate.
It was kind of an overcompensating fantasy. I was so self conscious and shy about sex, I wanted to be this super sexy, super confident SUCCubus who just fucked everyone all the time forever.
I still like the way she's a total brat. And her mean girl kind of fashion sense.

And obviously the show is super sexy and I liked the hints that Stocking wasn't completely straight.
>>
>>8399787
I love that super sexy thing she has going too and I really like bi hints like Stocking gets as well.
>>
I became gay pretty much exactly around the time I went through puberty though
>>
>>8399769
If you use Blanchard's headshrink psychobabble and expect to be taken seriously as a "Researcher" you should be shot.
>>
>>8399813
I'm glad you feel me!
>>
>>8399831
This
>>
>>8399648
Most evidence points to genetic predisposition with environmental triggering. Certainly not a choice, but likely not the case at birth.
>>
>>8400953
Source?
>>
>>8399787
Being shy about sex is way better than being a slut, trust me.
>>
>>8401127
Yeah, eventually I figured out that it wasn't about how much sex she was having, it was the fact that she was so confident and comfortable with her sexuality. I just wanted all that to be less of an ordeal for me.
I don't consider it a goal to become extremely promiscuous and available.
And even when I was trying to do that, and just arrange as many hookups as possible, I was far too shy to actually arrange a meet n fuck. No guy like that had the patience for me, because I always wanted to take it slow with everybody.
>>
>>8401164
Maybe you need a new role-model, like Dan Pena. Here a link to show how much Dan cares about you. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYk18h1o5T0
>>
>>8401217
I appreciate the thought but I have a few other role models that kinda balance things out.
And besides, I think I can credibly say that I've had a healthy perspective about looking up to Panty for most of the time I've been doing that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.