[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did our collective attitude towards fags and trannies change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: a shift in cultural attitudes.png (311KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
a shift in cultural attitudes.png
311KB, 400x700px
How did our collective attitude towards fags and trannies change so fast as a culture? Was it propaganda?
>>
>>8399523
Buffalo Bill was not trans in the either the novel or book and in both of those special mention was made of how he differed from them and suffered from no dysphoria.
>>
>>8399523
Progressivism chose LGBT as a favored group.

If it can do that, just imagine the power it would have if it chose to do good.
>>
>>8399523
Internet allowed for * actual * communities to have a public voice and to influence rather than corporate outsiders.
>>
>>8399535
The real life inspiration for the character was trans.
http://transblog.grieve-smith.com/2016/03/14/the-silence-of-the-transvestites/
https://transblog.grieve-smith.com/2016/04/11/owning-ed-gein/
>>
>>8399539
Wouldn't work. It's like a warlock turning good, they lose all of their demonic powers.
>>
>>8399572
But they could use their demonic powers for good while still evil, no?
>>
>>8399523
Internet. Hell, even 4chan had a slight hand with all the trap posting back in the day.
>>
File: 1496802070547.png (520KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496802070547.png
520KB, 400x700px
>>8399523
Fixed for accuracy
>>
>>8399557
>ed gein
Alice Gein* you shitlord
>>
>>8399557
You think ed gein was trans?
>>
>>8399535
THANKYOU it was a big fucking part of it.
>>
>>8399626
ALICE*
>>
>>8399523
No change
No change at all
Both of those are buffalo bills
I feel sick
>>
>>8399557
This smith person is a litteral Ed gein character. https://transblog.grieve-smith.com/category/verbal-hygiene/

He's some sort of giant preachy bully so no wonder he identifies with serial killers
>>
>>8399759
How so? I've never read that from any of her posts.
>>
>>8399774
Doesn't try to pass at all but throws a tantrum when people makes mistakes. And somehow spends all the time criticizing others acting like they're all Devine and holy.
>>
>>8399782
If someone's presenting female then you can tell what they identify, whether they are lucky enough to pass or not.
>>
>>8399523
Some of us trannies and fags threw bricks at you straights. 1 brick > 1 billion promises that hell is real.
>>
>>8399523
>Was it propaganda?
Honestly, yes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.