[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THERE HAS TO BE A FUCKING CURE FOR AGP GODDAMNIT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Catwithsuperbrightyelloweyes.jpg (68KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
Catwithsuperbrightyelloweyes.jpg
68KB, 800x554px
THERE HAS TO BE A FUCKING CURE FOR AGP GODDAMNIT!
>>
>>8399128
>THERE HAS TO BE A FUCKING CURE FOR not being female GODDAMNIT!
ftfy
>>
I liked the other OP that said "tit skits"
>>
>>8399128
Rage, animosity and destruction.
>>
>>8399128
it's commonly referred to as ''necking yourself'' fag
>>
>>8399413
?!
>>
>>8399128
Not being a sick shit.

But that's too bad. You're too thoroughly embedded in a whole world of smorgasbords upon smorgasbords of depravity. This is a reflection of you, of what you've been your whole life, and you cannot escape it. This IS your closest escape, your escape from yourself. Yourself, inextricably embedded in just so incomprehensibly many depravities that you don't even bother to count the smaller ones, or the lamer ones, or the less risky ones, or the more standard issue ones. So smoothly embedded in all this that you have no way of even knowing where they end and where you begin. And if you did temporarily manage to pull a stronger tantrum and go on the lam from some depravity, all it would produce is hatred for that depravity, for it being a bleak, soul crushing reflection of you, that you can't face, can't endure, can't wrap your head around, can't really talk about, can't even conceive what rational protective measures against it would constitute.

In other words, you are fucked, bite your lip, open up, suck it down. You are over.
>>
File: cure for agp.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
cure for agp.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
There is
>>
The cure is to recognise that agp only becomes a problem when you let it, e.g by browsing/posting on /lgbt/.
Just try to keep your mind occupied and the desires will go away with time.
6 months now since I had my breakdown and I'm feeling great.
>>
>>8399519
What was the breakdown and aftermath?
>>
>>8399499
Probably should have said don't give me that tit skit bullshit as well...

>>8399478
What is this even supposed to mean?

>>8399519
I say AGP but I doubt that's really the problem in my case but it simplifies the problem and helps me avoid arguments with devout advocates of the topology. The long and short f it is that I wish I were a woman and I don't want to want that. I wish that I could just be normal but every day the fact that I'm not gets worse and worse. I'm really just not sure what to do. I keep thinking about suicide and I've lost almost all productivity. I'm pretty much useless right now. And it's over something so retarded. But I can't stop it from fucking my life up.
>>
>>8400147
>what is the cure to diabetes
>insulin fampai
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T GIVE ME THAT INSULIN BULLSHIT
That's what you sound like rn tbqdesu
>>
>>8400305
Hormones won't allow me to be a normal person. If anything they only further indulge in the exact thing that I'm trying to rid myself of.
>>
>>8400341

DAE hormones are literally like giving a schizogenderism some LSD?

Enjoy your repression, hon. How convenient being AGP lets you meet all the criteria of being trans but gives you an excuse to say you're not.
>>
>>8400368
Even if I am trans I don't want to be. If I have to make a choice between being trans and being dead I choose death.
>>
>>8400411
time to pull the trigger then, because you're trans
>>
>>8400436
There has to be a way to fix it other than 12gauge. Although lead is looking more and more appealing every day.
>>
>>8400446
Realize that being a woman sucks, ur downgrading
>>
>>8400446
see
>>8399499
>>
>>8400455
Pretty sure that's entirely subjective.
>>
>>8400147
It means lots of things.

That you don't have the strength to clutch the cure, despite it being there, because you live a puny life, cocooned in comfy, comfy puniness. That you must be strung out on sick things that prod you into that. That even if you did temporarily ditch the trans, that your sickness would just make you hate other trannies ... well, unless you actually somehow had the mental capacity to perceive others as having a condition fundamentally alike to transsexualism. That you hate yourself, duly. That there's so many little things around you contributing to the headspin that just trying to figure out what they are would only add another head spinning force. That curing yourself of the things that make you so fucked up would involve such intense sin-amputation, there would be ridiculously little left of you.
>>
being a tranny isnt that bad you goddamn big baby
>>
Not OP, but I turn 26 in a few months.

I need a cure so I don't have to become a hon, because I don't have a fucking chance in the world.
>>
>>8399128
Stop giving a shit.
>>
>>8399128
>>8400147
>The long and short f it is that I wish I were a woman
i.e. you're trans.
>>
>>8399128
do fun guy stuff,
and hang out w people and forget about the bs
>>
Try being hypermasculine. Don't let any femanity through so you forget what it feels like.
>>
>>8400666
Sure worked for Jenner.
Nice trips Satan.
>>
>>8400666
for some they need the femininity
it's ok to be a fem guy
>>
>>8399128
stop watching anime. Or transition.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.