[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we, as a community, save rv-chan from his inner demons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0061.png (2MB, 990x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.png
2MB, 990x1328px
How can we, as a community, save rv-chan from his inner demons?
>>
>>8399103
>wanting to save someone worse than caraposter
>>
>>8399103
Who even is that?
Why this board is filled with special snowflake internet tranny celebrities.

Can't you guys just be normal like the gays and lesbians?
>>
>>8399151
He is a cis faggot
>>
>>8399269
I thought they were ftm
>>
>>8399140
>>8399103
What have I done to you? I hardly post here?
>>
>>8399812
You haven't done anything besides being a stubborn mentalcase who ignores every piece of positive feedback given to you.

There has to be some way to fix you.
>>
>>8399103
dude, you never even told me who your twitter friend who stalks me is
also, rv-chan doesn't want other people posting her pics and it triggers her [long list of disorders] when they do
>>
>>8401184
I don't think it's Jesus who posted this one
>>8401179
Sorry
>>
>>8401184
So?
>>
>>8401184
she triggers me when she takes out her personal traumas on people
>>
>>8399812
These people are like harpies, they'll track you down and facefuck you if they think you need it.

Hence why I never upload any image of myself to this shithole. Never know when the trannies will go crazy and make obsessive threads begging for your health. Personally, I can do without light being shown on my inner demons.
>>
>>8401558
Sorry
I don't post here much anymore
>>
>>8401558
yeah, we taught her to stop doing it on the board
she doesn't even do it much in the chat these days, only during her most terf moments
the real problem is bdd, which she takes out on others only in that her refusal to realize she has gid and bdd and needs to transition *and* get therapy/better emotional support than two autistic postadolescents can provide hurts others just as it hurts herself
>>
>>8401748
How TERF is she?
>>
>>8401748
>she
He is a boy, don't kid yourself. Not everyone with body image issues is a goddamn tranny.
>>
>>8401788
I'm trying to quit. Most of terf are hypocrites. But some gc stuff makes me worry and sometimes I feel like it's right.
It's stupid I don't really want anything to do with it
>>
>>8401748
>>8401788
>TERF
Is she MtF or FtM?

I don't think I ever met a tranny TERF.
>>
>>8402441
>Most of terf are hypocrites.
How so?

Which GC stuff?
>>
>>8402453
>I don't think I ever met a tranny TERF.
It's pretty common.
>>
>>8401801
Bpd makes it hard to have a real identity
>>
I'm going to die honestly. I'm too stupid to think of a plan that could save me
>>
Can we not try to save people from themselves? It's already backfired with Cara.
>>
>>8404059
Ive seen a few terfy AGPs on the net, although they're sometimes detransitioners. The most famous would be mark and lynna.
>>
>>8405631
>>8406332
>>8406395
You are seriously a fucking nutjob. Stop posting until you've had some sense slapped into you.
>>
>>8407647
Only one of those is mine
>>
>my thread about wanting to fuck trents mancave and be femboys with fiona got deleted
>this thread about harassing an underaged person with their pics stays up
rly makeu u thinka
>>
>>8408409
Wait, rv-chan is underage!?
>>
>>8408409
>Implying all these wanna be tranny e-celebs shouldn't just leave.

Trent, Cara, Fiona, rv are all trash.
Just stay in your discord chat or whatever and stop posting.

Bunch of attentionwhores.
>>
>>8408425
According to him, he's 24.

>>8408666
They're too chickenshit to add me to their hugbox discord so I'm left here with you, thanks.
>>
>>8408694
could add you if you promise to get along with others
>>
>>8408694
Is this Fiona or who is it
>>
>>8408694
What do you define as "getting along?"

I've tried being nice to all of them [ especially cara ] but something about me rubs them the wrong way so...it's really on them whether they choose to be civil or not.
>>
>>8408800
Anything that could cause them harm like stealing personal information. Or deliberately nagging someone about something painful.
>>
>>8408800
Meant to reply to >>8408706
>>
>>8408849
You've been nice enough to me. But the others need to be okay with it.
>>
>>8408844
I'm the type of person who is nice to those who are nice to me. I'm really not as bad a person as I seem, I just don't put up with abuse.

I have no interest in doxxing anyone or whatever. Cara's the one who threatened to dox me, so I'm more wordy about him.
>>
>>8408867
Worried*
>>
>>8408867
I don't know why people would want to dox
>>
>>8408867
>I'm really not as bad a person as I seem
I don't think you are, I'm much worse believe me. I'll talk to the others
>>
>>8409212
>I'm much worse believe me.
???
>>
>>8408409
she's 24, she looks underage because she's been on hrt for five years and is probably intersex (very few people look that fem still at 19)
>>8401788
she's internalized a lot of their ideology and goes on rants about it pretty often, usually to justify her repression
>>8402453
mtf
there are a lot of trans terfs, the vast majority being hsts mtfs (anyone else who finds terf terminology amenable has more incentive to repress/detransition)
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
if ur index finger isn't at least this much longer than ur ring finger then ur not trutrans i'm so sorry
>>
>>8410973
paraphilic sexuality in natal males is correlated with high 2d:4d ratio
>>
>>8410973
>index finger longer than ring finger means ur trans

but my index finger is longer and I'm a man D:
>>
>>8411198
why are you here then?
>>
>>8411227
because this board isn't 100% trannies yet!
>>
>>8411241
so you're gay?
gay men have similar 2d:4d ratios to trannies/women (longer index)
>>
>>8411246
biscum but i do look like a grill & get teased about it

surprisingly not a benefit when it's ego-dystonic! mostly just a tool for people to bully you!

i would happily be a muscledaddy if I could but shit gainz from ectomorph body makes this less viable

so instead I just look like a shitty non passing hon that doesn't take care of herself because i'm a shitty failed male that doesn't take care of himself

no happiness anywheree
>>
>>8410902
RV chan is qt would totally chase her, shes an hsts right?

As a masc repressor i'm quite open to terf ideas. I was hugely into them before I started reading /tttt/.
>>
>>8411737
I probably won't transition I have too many problems. So I'd be no good to you.
>>
>>8415698
Why not?
>>
>>8408800
It's a bad idea to keep bullying ftms and calling them women. It's making people uncomfortable.
>>
>>8415698
Awww thats sad. You look so twinky I'd still cuddle with you anyway.
>>
>>8418811
Nobody cares when mtfs are called men though.
>>
>>8415750
I'm not well enough to try. I have bad bdd, simply considering transition made it worse and made me even more anxious. I don't think my body is good enough to get a good outcome and if I were to try I'd need a lot of money to fix that, which I don't have.

Also, I'm not even sure if I'm trans. I could just be insane with bpd and bdd.

Also even if things went well, everyone I know would be disgusted and hate me.
>>8418838
It's still better than my trying and dying in misery because it didn't work. I'm sorry I don't see a path.
>>8418852
I do and I don't see why that means it's good to mistreat ftms
>>
>>8419288
>I do
You don't care about it, you care to do it.
>>
>>8419301
I stopped, I'm sorry. I want to get better.
>>
>>8399151
I feel the same way anon. As much as I would hate to bump this thread, I just dont really understand why it is a thing. I thought /lgbt/ was just a place for all sorts of people to talk about anything regarding a person's feelings about well....lgbt stuff? Why does it matter if its "rv-chan" or "atv-chan" or "tv-chan"? Isnt the whole point of this board just for discussion? Who cares who the actual person is? Shouldn't it just not matter?
>>
>>8418838
>>8411737
Are you Jesus? You need to stop calling people rapists. And please, people are hurting so don't kick them when they're down.

I'm sorry if you're not him. You're a good person from what it sounds. I'm sorry, I wish everything goes for the best from you.
>>
>>8420854
And I'm not saying you aren't a good person anyways. I'm sorry, you seem like a nice person.
>>
>>8420854
Kek no i'm not terf jesus, i'm someone else.
>>
>>8421028
Social Justice Wizard.
>>
>>8421028
I'm sorry then. You've done no wrong. And anyways, i've said mean things too. By this point I'm just to tired and miserable to believe in any ideology though. I'm sorry, you're a nice person.
>>
>>8421087
And anyways you wouldn't have done any wrong, I've probably said bad things and belived things that hurt others out of nothing but spite. So you're a better person at any rate.
>>
>>8421133
All good, really i'm not perfect, i've shitposted sometimes, but I try not to be a terrible person.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.