[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

couples thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Same-Sex-Couples.png (25KB, 400x217px) Image search: [Google]
Same-Sex-Couples.png
25KB, 400x217px
do you have a bf or gf? brag about them here.

>how did you meet
>cute things you do together
>post pics

whatever else you want to say
>>
I met my fiance (bf) on /r9k/.
He his handsome and wonderful.
We play board games and chat together and go dancing and watch shows and drink and cuddle.
Not posting a pic tho.
>>
Gf stayed with me since i started transitioning, shes still trying to respect my new name and trying to cope with how sex is moving. She says she feels like she isnt having sex with either in a defined way so its a bit confusing any tips?
>>
>>8398997
We met on a shitty app when i was 12 and they were 14 and now my boyfriend is becoming my girlfriend and everythings difficult but we hug and eat and sex is going to stop working and were going to have a whole lot of well what do you want me to do with it momments and its like dating someone with ed but your not in your 40s and youve been togeather physically for 2 years and are unable to properly please them and still trying to feel pretty and feminite and sexy yourself and be with the person you love while they are trying to disconnect from everything and are upset most of the time becausw of the horomones and your supposed to just love them and change who you are to meet what they need you to be
>>
>>8399019
Do whatever she wants shes a woman too you dont have to only play submissive which i assume you do because you want to be girly and feel feminine but at the same time your probably taking that away from her
>>
File: CatboyMeowPettings.jpg (78KB, 500x999px) Image search: [Google]
CatboyMeowPettings.jpg
78KB, 500x999px
>>8398997
We only recently got together. He's not the type I usually go for, but we met on /lgbt/ and hit it off as friends, since he had a gf at the time.
But they broke up and he agreed to go out with me, and he totally loves the skinny/athletic thing I have going on. He's super comfy to cuddle on, loves to be the big spoon, and loves petting me.

If I can peel him away from work for a weekend, we're going to go on a mini road trip for a weekend at the seaside when my holiday time comes up.
It's kinda inconvenient that he lives an hour and a half away from me, but he's worth it. And he's between me and most places I want to go anyway.
>>
File: Miso.gif (7KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
Miso.gif
7KB, 300x230px
used to have a nice boyfriend, not anymore though >:(
he was fun and cute but a serious pain to properly talk to.

good times yes
>>
Tfw no gf
>>
File: IMG_3814.jpg (111KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3814.jpg
111KB, 1334x750px
got cute bf! were both trans but neither of us pass and we both present male so we refer to eachother as male most of the time.
spent the last three days in london, seen the city and stuff had fun etc.
gonna go back to sweden on friday so i wont see him for a few months and makes me kinda sad :c
heres an old pic of us!
>>
Met my domme gf a year before I transitioned (mtf) and we celebrated our 5yr anniversary in April.

She stuck by me through all the shit of early transition and I credit how much she makes me smile for helping to feminized my face. We are a kinky D/s couple and I wear her collar pretty much 24/7.

We met at a female top party at a local club. I got her a chair and she thought it was adorable I was wearing a top I thought was a dress at the time.

When we are together it's like we're joined at the hip. We love to cuddle and she's always putting her arm around me wherever we go.

I absolutely adore her. I can't believe I met someone so understanding and kinky! We host femdomme teas every month where I get to dress up as a maid and serve a room full of women. I fucking love my life and she's the reason why.
>>
>>8402491
>and she thought it was adorable I was wearing a top I thought was a dress at the time.
but why were you?!
>>
>>8402500
Because I was mostly an egg at the time and didn't know a whole lot about girl clothes. It was also a pretty long knit top. Plus it was a kinky party and I was like "gotta sloot it up."
>>
>>8402334
both ftm? cuz thats weird as fuck if he called u he/him when he knows ur mtf
>>
>>8402650
both mtf and im ok with it cuz i always present boymode anyway
>>
>>8402592
>I was mostly an egg at the time
it was a female top party tho
>>
>>8402713
me and my bf call eachother eggs its sortof like an inside joak
>>
>>8402713
Yes, it was billed as a party dedicated to female tops. Anyone could show with the idea that there would be lady tops in attendance. I think they got a discount, too. I wanted to date a dominant woman so I went. Best decision of my life!
>>
I met her on tinder. We cry and hold hands.
>>
>>8398997
Meet my bf through some friends that I found in Overwatch. I'm ftm and bi and he is a cis bi guy. We are still early in the relationship but we call each other cute a lot. Feels good man.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.