[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

giving back to trans community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

Hello there, /lgbt/

.. .is there any way that I can give back to the trans community or give to the trans community for all that they've done for me?

ty, God bless!
>>
>>8398101
Pay for our ffs ;3
>>
File: -sons-of-anarchy--de.png (326KB, 624x350px) Image search: [Google]
-sons-of-anarchy--de.png
326KB, 624x350px
https://youtu.be/2skAp_bRwT8
>>
>>8398129
Oh yeah, is there anyway I can help with that?

I don't really believe that God is a good thing or any type of cosmetic surgery is good, save specific special circumstances....but he'll, I could actually be wrong....to each their own, I reckon
>>
File: 17295822-mmmain.jpg (27KB, 620x359px) Image search: [Google]
17295822-mmmain.jpg
27KB, 620x359px
Trans people should definitely try to apply for Medicare or something along those lines....in certain culture like Islamic culture or Indian culture, the society or warriors look out for trans people just like they look out for women
>>
>>8398145
hell*
>>
>>8398101
be transbians with me
>>
>>8398365
Okay

my Skype is "[email protected]"
>>
>>8398101
Write the next The Man Who Would Be Queen or Men Trapped in Men's Bodies.
>>
>>8398423
I don't know what this means
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Verily, verily I say unto you, He that entreth not by the doore into the sheepefold, but climeth up some other way, the same is a theefe, and a robber.

2 But hee that entreth in by the doore, is the shepherd of the sheepe.

3 To him the porter openeth, and the sheepe heare his voyce, and he calleth his owne sheepe by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth foorth his owne sheepe, he goeth before them, and the sheepe follow him: for they know his voyce.

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him, for they know not the voyce of strangers.

6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

7 Then said Jesus unto them againe, Verily, verily I say unto you, I am the doore of the sheepe.

8 All that ever came before me, are theeues and robbers: but the sheepe did not heare them.

9 I am the doore by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall goe in and out, and find pasture.

10 The theefe commeth not, but for to steale and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
>>
File: Moses on Mount Sinai.jpg (131KB, 1124x650px) Image search: [Google]
Moses on Mount Sinai.jpg
131KB, 1124x650px
I am the good shepheard: the good shepheard giveth his life for the sheepe.

12 But hee that is an hireling and not the shepheard, whose owne the sheepe are not, seeth the woolfe coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the woolfe catcheth them, and scattereth the sheepe.

13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, & careth not for the sheepe.

14 I am the good shepheard, and know my sheepe, and am knowen of mine.

15 As the father knoweth me, even so know I the father: & I lay downe my life for the sheepe.

16 And other sheepe I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall heare my voyce; and there shall be one fold, and one shepheard.

17 Therefore doth my father love me, because I lay downe my life that I might take it againe.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it downe of my selfe: I have power to lay it downe, and I haue power to take it againe. This commandement have I received of my father.
>>
>>8398157
>Let me help you off of this roof, m'lady
>>
>>8398145
Absolutely advocate that trans women should have ffs covered since being an unpassing tranny can equal death now days.
>>
File: 1481644514185.png (47KB, 281x245px) Image search: [Google]
1481644514185.png
47KB, 281x245px
>>8398388
>that skype
okay nevermind, I'm about as far from god as you can get
>>
>>8398726
truly being right with God is very important to one's life

Knowing and loving God is a big part of being a girl, I was once told
>>
>>8398726
God is love....it is not really what mankind teaches us that is true about God, but rather God is wondrous and very loving and I tell you all good things come from Him! certainly, I am telling the truth....words can't even describe it properly
>>
>>8398804
>>8398822
If there's a God, he clearly hates us or is just completely apathetic towards humanity. How can you look at the state of the world and believe in a benevolent god?
>>
File: C9fi3Tj.jpg (2MB, 2424x3232px) Image search: [Google]
C9fi3Tj.jpg
2MB, 2424x3232px
I would dress like a girl and stuff if I could pass....i sort of like the idea of renouncing vanity and pleasure and ease, however....although I don't necessarily think that you need to do those things to be close to God....i think that God calls each person for different reasons....and He creates us to be who we are and to come to the knowledge of the truth about him

Certainly, this is the best gift I could ever give the trans community for all they've done for me.....that is, to tell them the truth about God as far as I have experienced

Whether or not I pass, I still am who I am, though (female, at least in spirit) and I don't think anything will ever change that, to be ontological about the matter

....there is actually a common tradition amongst spiritualist and spiritual writers (of the Abrahamic religions) that the soul is feminine in nature....it is at least often referred to as "she".....of course, I have met many believers whose souls I could never reckon having any sort of feeling of femininity associated with it
>>
>>8398837
That is the million dollar question....i feel Christianity and our society has worked tirelessly to reconcile humanity's evil with the existence of God (the whole religion is almost based on this subject)

the surprising truth is that God definitely is real and even appears (to me) to have a penchant for organized religion

Many other religions (aside from Christianity) also illustrate the relationships between humanity and evil, evil and God, and God and humanity
>>
1 For it hath bene declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Cloe, that there are contentions among you.

12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul, and I of Apollo, and I of Cephas, and I of Christ.

13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were yee baptized in the name of Paul?

14 I thanke God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius:

15 Lest any should say, that I had baptized in mine owne name.

16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the Gospel: not with wisedome of words, lest the Crosse of Christ should be made of none effect.

18 For the preaching of the Crosse is to them that perish, foolishnesse: but unto us which are saved, it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisedome of the wise, and wil bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the Scribe? where is the disputer of this world? Hath not God made foolish the wisedome of this world?

21 For after that, in the wisedom of God, the world by wisedome knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishnesse of preaching, to save them that believe.

22 For the Iewes require a signe, and the Greekes seeke after wisedome.

23 But wee preach Christ crucified, unto the Jewes a stumbling block, and unto the Greekes, foolishnesse:
>>
File: Mother+of+Japan.jpg (44KB, 292x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mother+of+Japan.jpg
44KB, 292x400px
But unto them which are called, both Jewes and Greekes, Christ, the power of God, & the wisedome of God.

25 Because the foolishnesse of God is wiser then men: and the weakenesse of God is stronger then men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble are called.

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world, to confound the wise: and God hath chosen the weake things of the world, to confound the things which are mighty:

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are,

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisedome, and righteousnesse, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
>>
>>8398845
It's really pretty :O, thanks dude :OOOO
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.