[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wondering are injections better than pills? Does it not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1496614944277.png (508KB, 612x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496614944277.png
508KB, 612x800px
Just wondering are injections better than pills? Does it not matter? I'm just curious because I could switch if they are any better.
>>
>>8395942
I could to but my doctor said there were more complications with them? I wanted them too but I stuck with pills because my doctor was happy with them.
>>
>>8395964
Really? I know they affect your liver less than pills. I never actually talked to my doctor about it so i don't know much.
>>
>>8395942
Well I'll bump this one time before I leave in hopes someone can tell me pro/cons of injections.
>>
inject
>>
>>8395942
Pills will give you more estrone instead of estradiol, which makes HRT a lot more uneffective. Injections are also safer and you only need to take them once a week instead of every day. I don't think there's a single reason to pick pills over injections if you're free to choose.
>>
>>8396323
>tfw right as I had the needles ready, Inhouse discontinues their injections
FUCK
>>
>>8396323
Is there a source on that?
>>
My dr says shots for testosterone blocker are best for your health in the long term. Pills on estrogen are standard practice
>>
I live too far from the nearest place for shots and pills make me puke.
Cool.
>>
>>8396881
You don't even have to swallow estrogen, just let it dissolve under your tongue, silly.
>>
>>8396888
Oh. Well that's going to be convenient then.
>>
>>8396888
> chokes on 100mg spiro
The pills are so big and make me gag if I take too long to swallow them
>>
Bullets work well
>>
>>8397102
You know you can cut them in half?
>>
>>8397114
Give me a revolver and I'll blow my head off. Unfortunately, I live in cuckland a.k.a. Europ.
>>
>>8396463
Wait they have shots for testosterone blockers?
>>
>>8396323
So injections are better?
>>
>>8398433
Yep they give the good shit for free to youngshits, just another reason to hate all youngshits ;^)
>>
>>8399144
what do I ask for to get these?
>>
>>8399201
If you're young enough to get them I have no desire to help you. If you're too old for them it doesn't matter.
>>
>>8399290
they cost a lot and insurance wouldn't cover them anyway. you realize we are on the internet right? not hard to look things up but thanks for being an angry hon. :^)
>>
>>8399295
Thanks for proving me right like always.
So then why bother asking if you can easily look it up anyway? Oh right because you're a lazy entitled brat.
>>
>>8399310
well you took 20 minutes to respond. you're just an angry hon taking out your frustrations on me. you didn't have to be a cunt to me because i'm younger than you but since you were i can be a cunt back.
>>
Hons take pills
Passers get injections

The more you know.
>>
>>8399333
Kys senpai
>>
>>8399425
i don't even need to tell you to kill yourself. its only a matter of time hon. :^)
>>
>>8399457
At least you act like a woman. That's something less to train. (Not the anon you were fighting with btw).
>>
>>8399290
What age do you have to be to get them? Just curious since it's already too late for me.
>>
>>8400012
you shouldn't ask that bitter hon. you can get them at any age they are better for your liver but they cost a lot. like 450 a shot and insurance probably wont cover them. you shouldn't think it's too late unless you're well past 25 anon.
>>
>>8395942
Cis male and we'll read on this topic. Whatever the reason you want to dose consider the following:

>Castration has a lasting and feminizing affect and is much cheaper than hormones
>You are fighting an up hill battle against your balls if you take hormones before castration
>Hormones can run out but your balls can't grow back
>Diet and exercise affect your hormones to
>You are MUCH more likely to have very side effects from hormones

In conclusion, I suggest you cut your balls off, remove a few ribs, consider surgeries you want, go high carb vegan(stick to organic) all before hormone replacement.

It's a loosing battle against nature. Work with nature to harness your full potential.
>>
>>8400506
Heh, trust me, there's a no way in hell I would ever pass.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.