[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally found the cure to AGP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1496647845921.png (153KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496647845921.png
153KB, 512x512px
Feels so good, It did it. I'm finally cured. I feel so much better now. Good bye lgbt, and good riddance. You hons didn't help at all.

Any AGPs out there don't listen to the sickos on this board. They are wrong, they just want more people in their dick girl club.
>>
>>8395706
Yeah just keep repressing it goes away don't worry guys trust me :^)
>>
>>8395706
If you found a cure, why wouldn't you share it with these poor souls?
>>
>>8395709
It won't go away if you just repress and try to forget about it. If your bedroom is on on fire closing the bedroom door won't solve the problem. You have to confort the issue.

>>8395713
I might. I'm still debating if I should or not. Half of me wishes to see them suffer the gruling existence as an AGP, while the other half doesn't want to see more Hons.
>>
Please tell me the cure
>>
>>8395756
Only cure is skittles me boi. You have nothing.
>>
>>8395756

End the cycle. Do it.
>>
OP here I lied I'm transitioning
>>
>>8395882
You didn't lie that's the cure to being trans.
>>
File: 1487164967486.png (8KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1487164967486.png
8KB, 253x199px
>>8395706
I managed to get rid of my AGP
But now I have AAP
>>
>>8395706
We all know how to stop wanting to transition when you're AGP OP.
>>
>>8395882
You are not the op, I am the OP. This is exactly the kind of stuff I was talking about. Stop with your trickery and lies. You're just trying to get more Le fem benis club members on /mtfg/.

I think that everyone is different, but your sexuality is defiantly malleable. What I did may not work for everyone, but I think it's a good start. I'll post some more details about my background later.

I don't know of there is a particular order to go about doing this, but I see the first step as, and I know that this is going to sound corney, to be happy with yourself and strive for self improvment. Espically your body image.

This is just a theory, but I believe that this is why, or atleast one reason why some AGP's experience relief once they start transitioning. I started this with sissy butlift workouts, and ending up doing full on weight training. I think their are other ways like dressing up in girl clothes, but that's how I did it.

>>8396963
Better detransition to live out your fetish and then tranisition again once the AGP comes back. Just remember the grass is always greener on the otherside.
>>
>>8395756
You should tell them just to spite the filthy trannies that get off to manipulating people into becoming like them.
>>
>>8395706
I'm a non transitioning AGP, i'm getting much better at dealing with GD, although I use weed to help me cope.

>>8397154
Part of what scared me off transition is the sheer terror of being a masc tranny. I'm not like the twink hons here, I'm large and have a masculine skull and body. Also i'm a lesbian, I can get way more sexual/romantic partners as a handsome man.

Losing weight has helped improve my body image. I was a very shy,depressed, weak, obese, nerdy AGP when a teenager.

Growing weaker, fatter and being an ugly freak with ED just doesnt seem worth it.
>>
>>8395706
Congratulations on the masterbait!
>>
>>8395706
bitbean? Well you know how to pick a winner anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.