[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1495686240720s.jpg (7KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1495686240720s.jpg
7KB, 250x209px
I think that instead of trying to produce pronouns to apprehend every newly sprung gender, why don't we literally get rid of pronouns at all. Gender is a kind of outdated social construct and I think its pretty retarded to make what someone feels they should have between their legs, part of who they are, to the extent that that's how they are referred to. We don't refer to blacks and whites as that unless its used derogatorily or used in describing someone. Why don't we do the same with gender? Why is it so important?
>>
>>8394801
Agreed, but sadly the only people who want this besides us are the feminists who want us lynched.
>>
I agree. I have a problem with labels and what is gender. I belive in strict LGBT with no qeer shit. Woman and mad are literally sexes and gender constructs such as a dress a lipstick or nail polish are just fucking accessories that mirror your personality.
>>
>>8394812
You're thinking of TERFs.

Feminists are fine with you /tttt/rannies.
>>
>>8398323
FYI TERFs are a subset of feminists, so that generalization is false by your own claims.
>>
>>8398330
Intersectional feminists, then.

You're right though, 'feminism' is a shitty term. The definition depends on which crowd you hang with.
>>
>>8398348
Intersectional feminists, those are the ones who say a black woman is less privileged than a gay man, right?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.