[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sissy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Is it ok to want to be a girl just because you're a beta as hell boy who probably can never get laid because he's too awkward to talk to a girl 1 on 1
>>
>>8394345
If you want to be a girl just do it
>>
File: 1494538557035.png (162KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
1494538557035.png
162KB, 271x274px
>>8394345
No, it's not okay.
>>
>>8394345
That doesn't happen without underlying AGP.
>>
>>8394352
thanks but I don't know how everyone I know will react
>>8394411
AGP?
>>
>>8394429
>>8384843
>>
>>8394345
Seeing as how being a girl isn't a solution to that at all I'd say that there are other factors at work.
>>
>>8394596
It is though. Dating is completely different for girls and many of the problems a failed male like OP has would vanish if she could have the social role girls do.
>>
>>8394345
>just floating through life with no incentive
>no killer instinct
>no charisma
>not particularly good at anything
>despite this you want a social safety net
Betas make perfect girls. They give the real thing some competition. We need to start a mass conversion program.
>>
>>8394652
What about not being attracted to men and feeling constant discomfort over his new body?
>>
>>8394652
Being an ugly autistic girl is more difficult than being an autistic beta
>>
>>8394718
I would be the first volunteer if you did.
>>
>>8394735
Meta-attraction and projecting her sexuality on her body so she enjoys it.

>>8394745
?
>>
>>8394759
Thats some serious hand waving retarded bullshit.
>>
>>8394745
Not really. In my engineering program there was lots of ugly autistic girls and guys swooned over them. One was an mtf as well but nobody knew but me cause she told me when I told her I was gay
>>
>>8394718
>We need to start a mass conversion program.
Look, /d/ is leaking again!

Tell me more.
>>
>>8394718
Told you all the blanchardfags were just trying to convert gay males

You thought I was crazy, but it's the truth.
>>
>>8394345
FUCK! I wish all these cucks would smarten up and just accept that they are a faggot end of story.

They give real transexuals a bad name/image.

I hate you op.
>>
>>8394872
blanchardfags?
>>8394882
sorry im just trying to figure myself out and where i fit
>>
>>8394718
I would of signed up as a teen AGP beta in the 90s, but back then you had to pretend to be a man no matter how much you sucked at it. So instead the world gets yet another masculinized chaser with AGP.
>>
>>8398869
;_;
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.