[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for pre-op mtfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
Does anal sex even feel good for you? Like can you orgasm? One of my biggest worries about transitioning is ending up with zero libido and a shitty sex life.
>>
>>8394259
having no sex drive relieves some of my raging self hatred. Even without E I'd still take cypro or get orchi if I could help it.
>>
it's an acquired taste, don't give up after one try. it feels good but it's difficult to orgasm just from anal. it's ok though, sometimes girls don't cum from sex.
>>
>>8394259
I've always enjoyed anal. Since taking HRT orgasming is a lot more difficult and I guess I can sort of get erections but they're not as solid as before.
Before I could just fap like normal and could cum kind of quickly, though I always had issues orgasming somewhat. Now it takes a lot longer, and I find it really difficult to orgasm without doing anal. I still play with my dick a bit but I don't jerk off like normal cause it's too floppy, mostly just play around with the head.
>>
>>8394259
protip: don't ask trannies about anal
they're all too triggered and neutered to enjoy sex
ask the faggots on /hm/
>>
>>8394337
I read your response then I read the others and I think you're bullshitting
>>
You are a fucking tranny, you don't deserve to have a sex life. At least not until all cis people have one.
>>
>>8394277
>>8394284
>>8394306
Do you even feel the need to masturbate? I thought your dick just stops working after a while.
>>
>>8394383
Who are you to decide who deserves what?
>>
>>8394259
>Does anal sex even feel good for you?
I don't like it
>Like can you orgasm?
Yeah, but there are a dozen caveats. I tend to daydream or read romance novels to get in the mood, and then writhe until I come--hands free. Working a half-chub is just untenable. Feels different, not bad.
>One of my biggest worries about transitioning is ending up with zero libido and a shitty sex life.
Despite having had an orchi over a decade ago, my libido is very healthy. Me and the bf are into heavy petting. If your man's gotta stick it somewhere, there's always intercrural and Bad Dragon pussies.
>>
>>8394461
I think that just depends on the type of person you are. In my case my sex drive was probably due entirely to testosterone. And every time I did fap I felt bad afterwards. Now I don't get physiological urges anymore so I feel alot better.
>>
>>8394461
It's more difficult to get in the mood to masturbate but once you get going it still feels pretty good.
You still have sensation in your penis if you're aroused even if it's not fully hard. I usually use a dildo though and kind of clench down and if I just gently rub my penis that's usually enough to get off.
It takes a lot longer though, like it's not a quick 10min fap session lol
But it feels like it takes a lot more out of you so you won't need to masturbate as often anyway.
>>
One time I had sex with a bi guy and he ate me out and played with my benis even tho I didn't want that. But when he penetrated and played with my benis and it felt good. Like really good. i disn't really cum but I orgasmed while he was still inside of me and I felt very happy.

Not transitioning was really shitty and resulted in me not having sex at all. I still miss having sex when I could cum like a horse while having men inside of me, but I got dysphoria memes pretty hard so I had to transition or kys which is something that I still might do
>>
>>8394259
i had zero libido when on cypro, my endo put me on triptorelin and now its back to a level im comfortable with
i dont like anal sex, but i can orgasm in other ways
>>
>>8394259
I like anal, but it only feels amazing if I'm really into the guy. I cum everytime I'm with my boyfriend. It's all about maintaining your body.
>>
>>8394259
>Does anal sex even feel good for you? Like can you orgasm?
Ive never been able to do butt stuff but I feel like its because Im too impatient to get properly relaxed and in the zone for it. I also share a room so I have to be primed to straighten myself up whenever I masturbate in case that fuck comes in at random. I think I also need something smaller to use. Anything Ive tryed is on the larger side of normal. I just wish I could lay in a warm tub and do butt stuff like regular people or find a girlfriend with a nice, normal sized, warm, penis to practice with.

>>8394461
>>8394306

Ive been waiting until my penis just kinda doesn't get hard anymore and it still does. Its not as hard as it used to be on T but it still capable of being like 80% erect whenever I masturbate. It does sometimes go to 100% and then it hurts like hell. Im a year and a half on hormones, shouldnt I be almost unable to get close to erect?
>>
>>8394492
>intercrural
How have I never heard about this
>>
>>8394945
The ability for you to get erections isn't really hormonal. Women's clitoris also enlarges.
My assumption is that hormone levels play a role in nitric oxide response which controls erections. Not everyone will be affected though which is why even eunuchs can still get erections.

But yeah I get painful erections as well. It's cause your penis isn't getting nocturnal erections so the tissue atrophies and hurts when it fills fully
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.