[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender Wars and Gender Dysphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: hi pol.png (146KB, 229x430px) Image search: [Google]
hi pol.png
146KB, 229x430px
Does this gender war shit ever get to anyone else? I've had dysphoria since I was a kid, and hate that my body was masculinizing. But, at the same time, after so many years of being treated like a male, I've gotten rather cynical about it. Combine that with the ra ra grrrlll power 24/7, support women's this, support women's that, fuck it. Might as well stay in boymode forever, right? Out of spite. Guys are shit too, but still. I know it's all bullshit (((media))) garbage, but I'm tired.

>inb4 sour grapes
I know, but discuss anyways. How does one move past it? Or do they at all?
>>
>>8394102
I'm probably going to kill myself because of TERFs, or get killed by one. It's just our fate.
>>
>>8394126
It's not just TERF's for me. It's all of it, the commercials, the uni programs, textbooks, movies, workplaces, radio, everywhere.

I don't even like most dude's in general either.
>>
>>8394148
What "commercials, uni programs, textbooks, movies, and workplaces" are you referring to? And how do they affect you?
>>
>>8394169
It's constantly shitting on dudes. The women are wonderful effect. You know.
>>
>>8394194
Dudes are definitely shit tho. Testosterone was a mistake.
>>
>>8394211
Yes, but after years of being seen and treated as one, I feel like I need to be loyal to it to some degree.
>>
>>8394102
Why wouldn't you want to join the winning team?
>>
>>8394227
It feels cheap. Besides, women would never consider me one of them anyways. Everyone knows that at a fundamental level women have inherent worth, and men are disposable. Trannies don't get a pass by playing dressup and pill popping.
>>
>>8394211
Men are infinitely better than women.
>>
>>8394194
Lmao. Even the commercials, textbooks, and movies? What in the world are you talking about?
>>
>>8394102
Plenty of transwomen feel othered and excluded by mainstream attitudes about who women are, what they need and what is best for them.
But really more female demographics that not feel that way. If you're not white, straight, able bodied, thin, middle class, etc. you're just as likely to feel excluded.
And there are even women who criticize these things on behalf of other women. So you don't have to be an MRA to hate that shit.
>>
>>8394249
Everywhere, woman outsmarts the man, woman kicks the man's ass. Textbooks and classes always have a bit on evil males. I went to a work orientation training at a place that defines a "look" as abusive. That "look" being whatever the accuser decides from what I gathered.
>>
>>8394102
>after so many years of being treated like a male, I've gotten rather cynical about it. Combine that with the ra ra grrrlll power 24/7, support women's this, support women's that, fuck it. Might as well stay in boymode forever, right?
This may just be a reading comprehension thing, but could you elaborate?
>>8394219
Loyalty isn't as good a thing as people think. It can make you resistant to self-improvement, and it can make you easier to control. It's a lot better to just realize that the politicians are retarded, and live for the pursuit of happiness.
>>
>>8394102
To be honest most women never suffer any of the problems feminists talk about. But for some reason they'll appropriate the suffering of rape survivors for their personal enrichment. And just talk the money and use it for unrelated pet projects

They do all the horrible stuff they complain about men doing and do so shamelessly.

Their movement is morally bankrupt and benefits just a few conceited kleptocrats. The other side is just as bad, but I'm not gonna cry over planned parenthood and other stuff when they've only seen us and other "others" as animals.
>>
>>8394291
Just growing up it was all, no anon, only girls can do that, you're a boy you can't stay over, you wouldn't understand it's for girls, not "one of the girls", and obviously can't have babies and get married, so left out of that too. Combining that with the cultural messages fucked my head up.

Just sour grapes, really.
>>
>>8394303
>they'll appropriate the suffering of rape survivors for their personal enrichment

how does suffering enrich anyone?
if you could hear yourself speak!
>>
>>8394329
They fundraise off my suffering. They use that money for inflated salaries and pet projects that might give money to well off, but not people on the streets who are most prone to abuse or abuse survivors.

It's the most selfish and fraudulent scam ever. Like fake charities.
>>
>>8394102
iktf op, it's made me really hate and resent females. i'd give anything to be one but i hate them anyway
>>
File: Alien.png (43KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
Alien.png
43KB, 310x310px
>>8394363
Or parasites
>>8394320
Oh, right, that. Yeah, that fucked me up too. I'm still having a hard time not viewing women as aliens and men as aliens that I'm allowed to relate to. It makes me feel like an alien.
>>
>>8394363
Oh, I see.
You want to whine about YOUR suffering and get money but your upset when THEY do it.

What would happen if you got a job and supported yourself instead of being a whiny beggar?
>>
>>8394279
Women are most often portrayed as boring and shallow characters, even when they're "kicking ass" or otherwise put on a pedestal. It's virtue signaling, but the women aren't actually written well, nor do they accurately portray real women.
>>
>>8394506
Of course not. They can't be written well, because that would mean being flawed or questionable.

They have to be perfect and perfection is impossible, so they are unrealistic and flat.
>>
>>8394506
>virtue-signalling
It's just that it's everywhere though. Even conservative places like churches are constantly virtue-signalling to women. It's way overdone. I'm not a promoter of 1950's or muh biblical style womanhood, but damn, so much pandering.

>>8394501
Hey now, we can all agree that the (((activists))) tend to be a parasitic group, and those (((activists))) are largely funded by taxpayer money.
>>
>>8394501
I've paid for my stuff, I work hard. And although the taxes I pay go to those groups, none of that which would ever help me if I found myself in terrible straits again most of these people pocketing salaries have never been abused. They don't know what they're talking about.

I hope I don't ever become homeless, I don't know what I think of myself, I guess I'm a femboy, but I can't really pass as a male even though that's what I present as. I've had hobos and other not good guys grab me and I'm small, so things wouldn't go well on the streets. But since my ids say male, I'd never be able to use a shelter, even though I pay for that.

It's barbaric
>>
>>8394663
This scares me too. We get all the vulnerable stuff without the social or political safety net.
>>
>>8394363
>They fundraise off my suffering.
If you're a male/femboy then it's not your suffering they fundraise off of?
>>
>>8394663
>But since my ids say male, I'd never be able to use a shelter, even though I pay for that.
Many shelters deny access to trans girls even when their IDs say F. The only way to be sure of getting in is having your ID changed AND passing AND not getting found out from someone who knows you or hears about it some other way or manages to clock you.
>>
>>8394826
I've been sexually abused in the past. But they, the people who lead these organizations and shelters, they never have and understand nothing. And yet they speak for me and devalue my suffering and mock it. And they don't care about underclass women either.

And my body is strange m, I've had growth issues since young and take pills for weird reasons. So what happens to women can also happen to me.
>>
>>8394864
Why again do we give them public money if they leave the most vulnerable to die.

I welcome the budget cuts. At least when they stop stealing taxpayer money, it can be redirected to shelters that help everyone.
>>
>>8394879
I see. The weird reasons being intersex?
>>
>>8394889
Because politicians are pussywhipped and women vote as a block more than men do and vote in their interests as a group more than men do. In fact, men are more likely to vote for (cis) women's collective interest than their own.
>>
>>8394893
Maybe, or anorexia, I can't tell I never really saw doctors asides from being committed for the starvation. The main thing is if I ever became homeless, which is very possible is be left to fend for myself, while being just as much a target as women are. It's inhumane.
>>
>>8394893
I like wearing baggy clothes btw it masks my body
>>
>>8394924
Why might you become homeless? What was your childhood like that led to you starving yourself?
>>
>>8394975
I don't have financial security yet. Things could easily go south if I make any sort of stupid mistakes, and then what do I do? I don't have any safety net.
I don't know, I had a lot of different problems back then. And I guess in part it's that I didn't want my body to grow like it did for normal men. I don't know, I'm strange.
>>
>>8395002
What problems?

How do you aim to get financial security?
>>
>>8394102
It's scary.
Before people were scared of being labeled and associated with politics movements,left,right and so forth.
Now some people even started hating being associated with gamers.
The fact that I see people start hating a gender because you have met several men and several women who were shit that merely being putted into the same ''gender'' group as them makes you feel bad is scary.
This is why nonbinary are a thing? they hate women culture and men culture so they just stick with ''I'm none'' ?
The thing is sooner or later there is gonna be something in your group eventually you don't wanna be associated with,sooner or later.
it's inevitable.
>>
>>8394518
I've never seen envy blind someone to their own culture so much before.
Oh wait I have, with everyone on /r9k/.
>>
>>8395009
Abuse/body issues. And I'm finishing uni, I have no talent but the professors think well if me for some reason and are offering me a job, more or less. Unfortunately, I don't think I'd get taken seriously in private sector work.
>>
>>8395059
Why not just abolish gender, groups, politics, gamers, and identity as a whole?
>>
>>8395084
Why wouldn't you be taken seriously? If you're being offered a job though things are looking up, I hope. Can you count on support from your family if needed, if the alternative is homelessness?
>>
>>8395096
Look like an androgynous teenager, and probably come off as supper gay. So even when I'm in charge of something like supervising the other tutors, people who are technically subordinates, usually guys will just talk over me and do their own thing without my input. Less seems to be expected from me, that's not always a bad thing, I guess.

I couldn't rely on family because if they know about the lgbt stuff it will disgust them
>>
>>8394211
Dudes don't suddenly decide to divorce you just so that they can steal all your money, your house, never let you see your kids again and force you to keep giving her 90% of your income. Or at least the law isn't rigged in their favor.
>>
>>8394102
Sooner or later all of this is going to end, and it won't be nice. Either men decide to retaliate and we go back to the 18th century or men succumb and the world becomes female dominated and men become slaves. Even if it doesn't end like that, the outcome will surely be fucked up.
>>
>>8397482
I don't blame one gender or the other. The root cause is (((them))). Without their poisonous doctrines of abrahamic religions, communism, and materialistic hypercapitalism, gender relations would be healthy. But, yes, things aren't going to end well at this rate.
>>
>>8397537
i concur
>>
>>8397537
The Roman Empire, when at it's primest, wasn't influenced by communism, extreme capitalism or abrahamic religions. Would you say gender relationships we're good back then?
>>
>>8397893
I'm referring to Northern Europe. Meds are a different breed, imo.
>>
>>8397914
How so? I'm mediterranean and had never thought about that.
>>
>>8398026
In Tacitus' Germania he talks about the relationship between men and women among the Germans, and from the sounds of it they had more egalitarian attitudes. Not like the feminism of today, but less bullshit in general. Perhaps it is different, but I'm more familiar with Northern Europe.
>>
>>8398053
Fair enough, I guess.
>>
>>8394211
so are women
>>
>>8395087
because labels is what separates us from the animals.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.