[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone please kill me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

>got my first laptop sometime in the 4th grade
>remember watching makeup tutorial videos on YouTube for fun
>never mustered up the courage to start wearing makeup / do traditionally feminine things when I was younger because too socially awkward
>started wearing mother's clothes when I was around 9 and 10
>this turned into masturbating to the thought of being a girl when I was 13
>started self medding when I was 16 because I thought I was trans, but pussied out and stopped after only 4 months because I realized I was just AGP as fuck
>am 18 now and 5'11, shoe size 11 in US men's, and broad as fuck shoulders
>everyday I want to die because I hate being a male yet also realize I'm not even trans so I can't transition
>even if I could transition it would never work because I would be a nasty ass hon

this may sound dumb, but I wish I was actually trans (or better yet born a female)
then I'd at least know what to do instead of being stuck in this agp limbo
probably going to end up killing myself soon because everyday is suffering
:)
>>
>>8393257
>but pussied out and stopped after only 4 months because I realized I was just AGP as fuck
Lynn Conway claims another victim.
>>
>>8393396
literally who
>>
>>8393257
You are fucking 18 years old.
Get on hormones right the fuck now. Do you have any idea how many of us wish we could have started at 18?
Even if you don't transition fulltime you'll still be way less masculine, it'll make it easier to dress up when you're alone.
What if you were just a femboy, would that make it easier?
>>
>>8393424
>Even if you don't transition fulltime you'll still be way less masculine, it'll make it easier to dress up when you're alone.
>when you're alone
>alone

I don't want to be alone
and I know taking hormones to become some fucked up ugly hon is a one way ticket to alonesville
>>
>>8393437
I mean alone as in if you're just dressing up in private for fun.
Why are you convinced you'll be a hon? If it's because of how harsh /passgen/ is on here, we judge harder than all the cis people out there will.
>>
>>8393257
>everyday I want to die because I hate being a male yet also realize I'm not even trans so I can't transition
You're trans buddy. These feelings will get worse until you breakdown at 25 or 40 and trust me 18 is better than those ages. I hope you understand if being a man causes you distress and you think being a woman would relieve that you're trans.
>>
>>8393453
Hon, please.
>>
File: 1474419231577.png (357KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474419231577.png
357KB, 1280x720px
>>8393453
>Why are you convinced you'll be a hon?

because pic related
and because of my broad shoulders and height

>>8393487
yeah being a woman would relieve all my distress but I'd never pass so I just feel like it would cause more problems
>>
>>8393503
A black AGP, neat!
>>
>>8393503
>would relieve all my distress
>would cause more problems

if you could hear yourself speak
>>
>>8393503
Fix eyebrows, grow out hair, see what happens. If your shoulders are broad because of muscle, your shoulders do shrink a bit with muscle loss. You look like you have smooth skin.
Kid just give it 6 months on hormones, then see how you feel or check back with us
>>
>YouTube
>4th grade
Kill me now
>>
>>8393517
half black!

>>8393525
I meant being born a cis woman would have fixed all my problems

>>8393528
nah my shoulders are broad to the bone im sure

>>8393534
???
why is that weird
>>
>>8393548
You're just another typical youngshit whining
>>
>>8393548
Start hormones and just live your life. Don't even think about it, just keep taking the hormones for 6 months. Then see what the hormones are doing for you physically and emotionally. If the changes are helping, keep taking them. If they're not then you can stop and go back to not taking any.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-05-20-19-13.png (423KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-05-20-19-13.png
423KB, 1280x720px
>>8393561
I'm 5'11 and I guarantee you I have broader shoulders than anyone on this fucking board
being 18 isn't considered "young" anymore when it comes to transition

I'm fucking done with 95% of my male puberty ffs

also lmao at pic related
how fitting
>>
>>8393603
I guarantee you don't fag
>18
>not even 6'
>whining
Get over yourself
>>
>>8393257

You fucked up. Just because you're AGP doesn't mean you're not trans.

>>8393396

You mean Blanchard.
>>
>>8393603
>I guarantee you I have broader shoulders than anyone on this fucking board

you should play handegg
>>
>>8393637
>You mean Blanchard.
Considering the fact that Blanchard said transition was suitable for AGPs, how so?
>>
>>8393603
agp is a meme you idiot, made up by 80's psychologists. They just help describe traits dumbo
also dysphoria makes you hate yourself until optimal feminine goddess standards are achieved.
you even posed your face and shoulders like a huge fag just do what makes you happy youngfag bitch
>>
>>8393588
I'm only going to be happy if I pass as a female
I just don't have the face or build to do so
if I had one of the two I would do it
but I have neither
man face+man body = hon
I don't think hormones change that much

>>8393683
I wasn't posing I just don't know how to take pictures lol
also agp isn't a meme
you mean to theres no difference between the 35 year old "transgender" who has had her "spiritual awakening" and decided to wear her wife's panties and makeup and take nasty pictures of herself online and the 14 year old transgender who has been having these thoughts of dysphoria all her life?
>>
>>8393503
>yeah being a woman would relieve all my distress
At least you know you're trans then.
>>
>>8393724
The 35yo has had the thoughts since puberty just like the 14yo and has probably been crossdressing since just as early. She just repressed more or was less dysphoric at first.

The extremely feminine boys who want to be girls pre-puberty are the other kind of mtf.
>>
>>8393724
Yikes senpai if you're going to believe in Blanchardism at least learn about it first
>>
>>8393668

Coming up with the theory. Telling trans people his theory, their conclusion is always, "I'm a fetishist." Never, "I should transition." Whether it has any explanatory power doesn't matter because it has no ability to comfort, minimize shame, or encourage transition. All it does is cause harm. To make the typology harmless when evangelizing it, stigma and puritanical restrictions must be removed from sex first, and not a moment sooner. Work on a house starts from the foundation, not the second floor.
>>
>>8393822
>Telling trans people his theory, their conclusion is always, "I'm a fetishist."
Of course your anecdotes for this are all post-Conway. Hardly evidence.

>it has no ability to comfort, minimize shame, or encourage transition.
How did you conclude that?
>>
>>8393852

>Of course your anecdotes for this are all post-Conway. Hardly evidence.

Where are your anecdotes that it did good for AGPs before Conway? And I don't mean in that after Blanchard published, some doctors helped AGPs transition because some took it as evidence they shouldn't be transitioned? What good did it do for how the AGPs saw themselves?

>How did you conclude that?

Because it doesn't. What part of that theory comforts, minimizes shame, or encourage transition? If it lacks the characteristics necessary to do so, then naturally it cannot do so.
>>
>>8393925
>What part of that theory comforts, minimizes shame,
Self-knowledge.

>or encourage transition?
Self-knowledge and understanding of what being trans is.
>>
>>8394130

>Self-knowledge

Self-knowledge does not do that much, at least not of this type. Knowing you killed someone out of resentment and envy because you're a petty individual won't lessen your guilt over it compared to not knowing why you did it.
>>
>>8393503
You look alot like me. Wanna form a suicide pact?
>>
>>8393503

You remind me of a cousin.
>>
>>8394163
Tell that to Anne Lawrence.
>>
>>8394296
>You look alot like me

lies
post pic of yourself
>>
>>8394447
no. Sorry.
>>
>>8393779
If you wanted to be a girl pre-puberty but never acted female because you repressed hard as fuck, which kind of tranner are you?
>>
>>8397260
HSTS can't repress easily. Repression as /tttt/ talks about it is an AGP phenomenon.
>>
>>8393257
You can't look too different from when you were 16. 16 is 95% done with puberty, not 18. 18 is more like 100% done. 16-17 is the average endpoint for males.
>>
>>8393822
Naive. Minimizing harm at the cost of epistemic accuracy and truth will help in the short run, but produces horrifying outcomes in the long run.

If your argument can be reduced to "we need to suppress the truth for the good of humanity," you should probably think carefully about whether or not that's actually true.
>>
>>8393822
>>8393852
>>8393925
Look closely. Do you see it? The anti-Blanchardian shifted the burden of proof!

They claimed Blanchard's typology made AGPs conclude they were fetishists. But when it was pointed out that their anecdotes come from after Conway's attacks on Blanchard's work, instead of actually backing up their claim with anecdotes or evidence that it predated Conway's involvement, they abandon their own claim and demand their claim be disproved with pre-Conway evidence!

They made a claim, it was pointed out that it was wrong, and they respond with a demand for evidence it's wrong, without having presented anything in their own favor!

Anti-Balnchardians certainly know their way around the scientific process, when it comes to subverting it to avoid scrutiny of their own claims!
>>
>>8399198
>will help in the short run
questionable
>>
>>8399057
Ok. What would happening if an HSTS managed to repress?
>>
>>8399338
http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/what-are-little-boys-made-of-main
>>
>>8399360
I'm really sleepy but if I read that correctly he became an hero. That was really fucking savage.
>>
>>8400037
Also, could it ever happened that an HSTS decided himself to repress? Or only an AGP could do that? And can AGP begin during early childhood?
>>
>>8399198

What horrifying outcomes would those be? The causality of AGP and dysphoria has yet to be established as well. So you can't just bandy that bit about as gospel truth either.

>>8399211

You made a claim yourself in saying that it was something Conway did that now makes exposure of Blanchard's typology harmful to AGPs. I think the proper use of Occam's razor in this case would favor my argument, as we both clearly agree that post-Conway, an AGP hearing of Blanchard's typology will label themselves a fetishist and deny themselves transition. This is where Occam's razor comes in, there's no special reason to think that would change from her work since the stigma comes from puritanical views of sex. It is only you that believes there was something that Conway did which magically brought the status quo about from a state where the typology was harmless. Prove it.
>>
>>8393257
>5'11
Congratulations, you're the same height as Ivanka Trump and Taylor Swift.
http://starcrush.com/tall-celebrity-women/

>18
You're fine. Have you seen how different guys look freshman year of college vs graduation day?

>shoe size 11 mens
Idk what will happen to you but I started with that and ended up shrinking down to size 10 womens

>I'm not even trans so I can't transition
All you need to transition is willpower and enough subterfuge to fool gatekeepers. There is no law of the universe that says you can't transition if you aren't trans.

>even if I could transition it would never work because I would be a nasty ass hon
You don't know that.

>Everyday I want to die
Then why not transition? If you're going to kill yourself anyway, you might as well just say fuck it and give it a try.
>>
>>8399211
Ray, is that you?

anyway nothing funny I can sign up under this >>8393257

>started self medding
>pussied out and stopped because I realized I was just AGP as fuck
>this may sound dumb, but I wish I was actually trans (or better yet born a female)
>then I'd at least know what to do instead of being stuck in this agp limbo

Im not trans or 'woman in wrong bod' I dont want to transition at all cost
>>
>>8400107
>What horrifying outcomes would those be?
We're already living in a world where anyone who disagrees with the blatant lie of "all trans girls are girls" is labeled a "transphobe" and viciously attacked. Because the truth is treated as being in the service of ideology.

Claiming that AGP fantasies are a result of dysphoria tricks people with "late-onset dysphoria" into believing that they're "actually girls" and therefore must transition. It's plausible that some of the may benefit from partial or full transition, and they are free to pursue that route, but trying to bully them into believing they're 100% girls deep down inside and forcing them to join a culture that celebrates mental illness and psychopathology is the last thing any of them need.

I should know, because I was a victim of this "intellectual mugging" and considered transitioning, which distracted me from the actual underlying mental health problems I was suffering. After resolving those, and clarifying my ontological understanding of transgenderism, I no longer thought that I was potentially "really a girl", and had no desire to transition.

>The causality of AGP and dysphoria has yet to be established as well. So you can't just bandy that bit about as gospel truth either.
One group of MtFs, who typically transition young, don't experience AGP. Another group of MtFs, who typically transition late and experience "late-onset dysphoria", do experience AGP.

It's not rocket science. *Even if* the path of causality is unclear, the explanatory power of AGP is scientifically important, and clearly plays an important role in the etiology of transgenderism.
>>
>>8402776
It also tricks AGPs into thinking they won't benefit from transition.
>>
>>8402868
Blanchard supports transition for AGPs.

The stupidity of people who misinterpret his theory has no bearing on its truth value.
>>
>>8402872
I meant claiming AGP comes from dysphoria does.
>>
>>8402339
>You're fine. Have you seen how different guys look freshman year of college vs graduation day
How different do they look? I can't really find any pics
>>
>>8393503
You're retarded, I'm an expert on faces and I'm sure you will pass:

High cheekbones
Small philtrum
Round face
Big eyes
Low hairline
Small jaw

It's literally easymode, go for it.
>>
>>8402339
Taylor swift may be 5'11, but unlike me, she doesn't have to worry about a manface, manfeet, man shoulders, man hips, and man everything else

her height just makes her beauty stand out

mine would just make me a more visible hon
it's why I don't think it's honest to point out to tall trannies to say "look! tall cis women exist too!" because it means literally nothing when the cis girl has a radically different skeletal structure apart from height itself

>>8403745
I have a really big head lol so none of that even matters
whenever I'm next to a female friend it triggers the fuck out of me knowing and seeing that my skull is 1.5x the size of theirs
>>
>>8393257

I wish I was actually trans (or better yet born a female)

I am genuinely interested, what is your reasoning and reason here, why do you want to be born a female, or dress up as one?
>>
>>8393257
You fell for the memes kid.

This is why I tell all new trannies to avoid this board like the plague. This board and/or places like it ruined your life. You should hate all of these people for what they have done to you.

AGP = trans = needs transition

That's why you feel like shit about what's happened to you.

t. HSTS, 9.5 years HRT
>>
>>8406106
>I am genuinely interested, what is your reasoning and reason here, why do you want to be born a female, or dress up as one?

I have no idea
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
>>8393396
>>8393668
Blanchard opposes blockers for under18 and says all the time on Twitter that mtfs are really delusional men who sometimes can be humored

So he wants everyone to be a hon, his clinic turned thousands and thousands into hons with its 2 year rle and on top of that you're a delusional man

Blanchard would have wanted OP to quit because they were underage and had no rle and by this point you're according to him a delusional hon so what's the point in trying

Let's just kill ourselves and die with dignity once the pain gets too great
>>8402776
Trust me it's for the best a hon monster like you detransed. You've definitely got an abuser mentality.
>>
>>8406324
>Trust me it's for the best a hon monster like you detransed. You've definitely got an abuser mentality.
What the fuck?
>>
>>8406335
Your post boiled down to a hon getting mad and then forcing everyone to do what he did as a tantrum. Also, only a self important narcissist like you would use big words here just to sound like an authority
>>
>>8406112
What she fell for is the idea that AGP is something different from being trans.
>>
>>8406345
That's not my post and she sounded more like a repressor than a detransitioner.

We should sympathize with her because her situation is so unenviable, not call her a monster or an abuser.
>>
>>8406381
Except he wants control over others and narcissistically rants about how he's the only guru for the truth. It's a self inflated narcissist.
>>
>>8406387
She didn't say either of those things. Don't straw man her.
>>
File: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>>8406350
>she

stop this
>>
>>8406350
>What she fell for is the idea that AGP is something different from being trans.
Yeah, that's the meme you retarded child. And this is the cesspool.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.