[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just came out to my mom as mtf. She took it pretty well.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1493385500664.jpg (146KB, 432x529px) Image search: [Google]
1493385500664.jpg
146KB, 432x529px
So I just came out to my mom as mtf. She took it pretty well.
Now I locked my self in my room and I'm browsing 4chan. Send help.
>>
>>8393124
I'm glad it went well, I'm still too afraid to come out.
>>
>>8393147
I was terrified. I just showed her a picture of a mtf transition. Then I said "I want to do this". Then I locked her out of my room. We talked a bit through the door. Now I'm shaking a bit and feel like crying.
>>
>>8393165
Yeah I get some horrible anxiety just thinking about it. It's probably the scariest thing I could imagine. At least you did it though, so that's good.
>>
>>8393191
I just wish I could drink some alcohol now. I had to come out or else my therapist wouldn't give me HRT. That helped motivate me a lot.
>>
>>8393210
Yeah that would probably motivate me a lot too. I mean she didn't freak out, so that's good. You'll be fine anon I hope you feel better.
>>
>>8393124
Crazy trannies being crazy. This is why I love you, not cause you have a dick, but because you're a psycho.

Just means you're probably good in bed.
>>
>>8393210
>I had to come out or else my therapist wouldn't give me HRT.
I love when therapists blackmail people into ruining their lives just to get hormones.
I can't believe how shitty trans healthcare is.

Pretty sure it's possibly illegal to do as well given the potential that it ruins your life. Doctors are supposed to do everything in their power to help you not wreck your life.
>>
>>8393165
Don't worry.
She will call a male and have him come over and take the door off the hinges.
Then they will bundle you off to a psychiatrist.
>>
>>8393294
I know. Don't get me started on my therapist...

>>8393308
Will this involve sex with said male?
>>
>>8393329
Why even bother going to therapy? Unless you really really need it then it's kind of useless.
Just tell them you're self-medding and only want to see an endo lol
>>
>>8393343
I'm scared of self-medding. In fact I'm scared of so many things and so awkward and I probably have some kind of undiagnosed autism.
>>
>>8393357
Why are you scared of self-medding? It's no different than the normal way.
You can still do blood tests and get doctors checkups just fine.
>>
>>8393372
I know. I just wanted to do it the legit way...
I was very optimistic. I didn't think my therapist would gatekeep me so long.

Now that my parents know self-medding will be harder though.
>>
>>8393376
How long did you have to wait?
>>
File: koeORwm.png (285KB, 463x483px) Image search: [Google]
koeORwm.png
285KB, 463x483px
>>8393281
>>
>>8393294
>ruining their lives
>ruins your life
>wreck your life

citation?
>>
>>8393406
Well it's not a guarantee but often it results in being kicked out of your house and such.
What's the point of having hormones when you have no money and no place to live?
>>
>>8393376
This is why I'm so glad I never trusted doctors and therapists lol
>>
>>8393403
I think it'd be worth it desu, the crazies like it rough.
>>
>>8393416
Get a job, NEET
>>
>>8393457
What if you're in school?
It's just nice not to completely ruin every relationship in your life simply because your therapist blackmails you.
>>
>>8393442
yeah, fuck those sadistic doctors and therapists
>>
>>8393452
>tfw no psycho bitch gf to choke and fuck hardcore, keep Chained up in a basement and inject with hormones.
>>
>>8393124
>She took it pretty well
What did she say Op?
>>
>>8393474
I would be fine with this just because you would help me transition.
>>
>>8393494
I love crazies like you, you're my favourite people. Be my gf
>>
>>8393494
Also I'm just letting you know, if we meet up, I will actually rape you. So no crying to the cops, I'm just telling you beforehand, if this is what you're asking for.

I'll inject you with hormones too though, I'm a man of my word.
>>
File: manhands.jpg (958KB, 703x1854px) Image search: [Google]
manhands.jpg
958KB, 703x1854px
>>8393504
S-sure!
>>
>>8393518
You think I wouldn't do that?
Drop the trolling and give contact.
>>
>>8393652
If you're that desperate then I can do better.
*flirts coyly*
>>
>>8393721
>I can do better.
sure go ahead, but i know you're ok with this. so its not really a choice.
>>
>>8393735
okay, send nudes
[email protected]
>>
>>8393791
you better not be a guy,
>>
>>8393791
>>8393907
sent. dont post it here.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.