[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks /LGBT/ - part 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170427-234301.png (478KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170427-234301.png
478KB, 1080x1920px
Some of you might remember pic related, and the previous threads. Read the pics first for context. Here I go.

So it had been a few months now since me and him shared our first kissed, and everything had been going great. We were both comfortable with how we felt for each other, and us both knowing made everything that much better. We spent lots of time getting to know each other, getting comfortable with each other, and just generally exploring our sexuality.
Neither of us has come out yet, and he is still very scared of letting people know despite my reassuring, so during the schooldays we kept it low key, not sitting too close to each other, eating in groups at lunch, etc. Still, I craved his supple skin, so I would brush his hand or forearm whenever I could. It's so cute how he blushes when I do that.
On the weekends, we starting changing locations so that people wouldn’t get any ideas, for his sake. We just talked and shared personal thoughts, spent time together, watched movies, cuddled and had the occasional make-out session. I wanted so badly to go further, but he wasn’t ready yet. And I respected that. But as time went on, and the semester drew to a close, I started to notice that he wasn’t pulling away as much, that he was getting more comfortable with touching and being touched. It was only a matter of time. I knew he wanted it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170427-234308.png (337KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170427-234308.png
337KB, 1080x1920px
Finally, it happened.
Last weekend, we were at his dorm, his roommates had left for the summer. It was our last night together before he left to go home for the summer as well. We were sitting on the couch, just enjoying each other’s company, when he leaned over and pecked me on the cheek and said “ I don’t know how I’ll go a whole summer without you”. I returned his kiss, and then we started to really make out. During that, he pushed me back and put his hand just under my shirt on my belly, something he had never done first before that. I knew he was ready, even if he didn’t.
I slowly tugged my shirt up, and his hand followed, up to my chest. I pulled my shirt off completely, and he put both of his hands around my waist. Then, he let me pull up his shirt, which he had never been comfortable with before this, and I could tell he was still nervous, but in a good way this time. My lips moved down from his lips to his neck, then down to his chest, and further still to his belly. He was trembling the whole time, but that only made me want to go further.
>>
I looked up at him in the eye and said “ Are we going to do this?” He didn’t respond, but the look in his eyes was unmistakable. I undid his belt and shimmied his pants down past his knees, revealing his undies. I slid my hand inside, and ran my fingers through his short blond pubes. He was breathing really heavy and still trembling anxiously. While holding his hand with my other hand, I wrapped my fingers around his already chubby cock. I gave it a little tug, which made him moan a little bit and squeeze my hand. I looked up and before I said anything he said “ Just k-keep going”.
His cock was softer and more supple than I had thought it would be. I began to jerk him off nice and slowly, which I could tell he liked. He caressed my hand with his thumb, his slightly pudgy fingers intertwining with mine. He started breathing a lot heavier, and he leaned back and closed his eyes. I started to pump a little harder, and fondle the tip a little bit more. Some precum started to ooze out, and I could feel his cock beginning to pulse. I squeezed his shaft and pumped harder still, and he quietly moaned “Oh A-Anon, oh god”.
>>
>>8392346
>>8392355
Please take gay posts back to your gay containment threads.
>>
Semen erupted from his cock as the pulsing reached its climax. I coaxed his cock past orgasm as he belted out load after load, his warm cum running down my hand. He was breathing heavy, trembling all over, blushing harder than he ever had. As his orgasm finished, his cock stayed hard. He leaned forward and kissed me before I could even say anything. He pushed me back against the armrest, and started to kiss my abdomen. I knew he wasn’t stopping now; he wanted this.
My cock was pretty hard at this point, and I knew he was going for it. He pulled it out of my sweat pants, and he started to crank it with both hands. His soft palms felt amazing on my shaft, his little fingers gripping it firmly. As he beat it off, he started drooling on my thigh, his gaze fixated on my cock. Then, he looked up at me and said “I want to try and suck it”
>>
Before I even registered what he had said, he touched his lips to the head, and sort of kissed it. He placed his one hand on my abdomen, his supple palms caressing my lower belly. He didn’t know what he was doing, but I really didn’t care; it was so hot that he was trying. I ran my fingers through his hair, as he started to bob his head up and down. He pushed his tongue against the head of my cock, and he was drooling all over it. The inside of his mouth was so warm, amd wet, and felt so good that I stopped holding back.
I came right in his mouth. I don’t think he expected it to be as much as it was, because I could tell he was having trouble swallowing it. He managed, though, and coughed a bit before he licked up the rest of it on my cock. I helped him wipe his mouth, and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Then sat up and started to kiss my belly, his warm lips both tickled and felt amazing. He put his head on my chest, and we fell asleep, hand in hand.
The next morning, he left to go home. Before he left, he told me that when he comes back in the fall, he wanted to do last night over again, but even better. Then I kissed him goodbye, and he hopped in his can for the airport. As he left, I thought about how none of this would have happened in some anons from here hadn’t convinced me to go for it. So, once again, Thank you SO MUCH /LGBT/! I have the world’s cutest boyfriend, and it’s all thanks to you guys <3<3
>>
Too cute, OP! Pretty lewd description, tho.

Glad you're having fun :^)
>>
>>8392681
>>
Q
T
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.