[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Closeted MtF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

I just want to be one of them.
>>
>>8391883
You ARE one of them tbqh.
>>
I can't understand the point of being "closet" anything unless you're like, stuck with mean parents. If you want to be a tranny be a tranny.
>>
>>8391883
>As we can see from this photograph, even at a young age the AGP is clearly distinguishable from her cis female peers and is unable to relate to them. Note their normal clothes, typical of kids their age, and her elaborate and almost fetishized female attire and hair.
>>
>>8391913
Funny I read it in a BBC presenter's voice tbqh.
>>
>>8391883
>wanting to hang out in the mixed-race group
>>
>>8391904
It's scary I would lose friends, I would probably lose family and chances are I would look like shit. It's hard to get over everything to do with being trans.
>>
>>8391883
>wants to have a vagina in a world where trap fetishism is become the norm
Why? As a cute feminine boy you get all the advantages of being a man and a woman but as a woman or a man you only get their advantages. If you can pass there is literally no reason not to become a dickgirl.
>>
>>8391883
Kids on the left are essentially boys desu.
>>
>>8392192
>p-please indulge my futa fetish

This is the exact reason they don't want you. Enjoy paying for sex.
>>
>>8392914
But there's only one kid on the left
>>
>>8391904
My mom would likely be accepting of it, and my aunt, hell, even my grandparents probably. My brother on the other hand would ridicule me for the rest of my time living in the same house, and my uncle is fucking terrified of transgender people. Plus with my severe social anxiety it would be hard for me to even hint to my family/friends that I'm trans. When I have my own place I might come out cause then there will be nobody to judge me everyday, but until that day comes I'm not gonna publicly go anywhere near the idea of me being trans
>>
>>8391896
But I'm not
>>
>>8394413
Stealth you dumbo. The alternative is to become an etetnal hon.
>>
>>8397210
What do you mean by stealth? Doing HRT without anybody knowing? I currently live off my parents and don't have the money for HRT, plus I want the possibility of having kids but I don't have the money for sperm banking either.
>>
>>8392914
How so
>>
i have been taking hormones for a year, i pass most of the time when i dont misgender myself or dont talk too much
most of my classmates thought i was a girl and still make fun of how female i look, but im too afraid of transitioning socially and i would hate the idea of being "trans", i rather be just a guy.
When I meet new people i introduce myself as a girl.
>>
>>8399730
Good luck anon
>>
>>8399730
Failing guy mode is a good sign.
>>
>>8399730
mtf or ftm?
>>
>>8404803
mtf
I started college in this city as a guy 2 years ago, i think it would be awkward to change my gender now that everybody knows im a male
>>
>>8405003
Damn, I'm sorry to hear about that. Is changing college a practical option?
>>
>>8408112
nah, its my last year, i dont mind people calling me a boy, i rather being treated as a girl than as a trans.
>>
>>8409604
Maybe you could change over before you graduate so your diploma and records have your new ID.
>>
>>8402889
As always
>>
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>8411145
No u
>>
>>8396580
Yet
>>
>>8392192
That's text book chaser talk right there sweetie.
>>
Literally came out to parents and some close family a few weeks ago. Not having to hide it anymore has helped me feel so much better already. Disphoria is still a bitch and sometimes my emotions are all over the place because of it but at least I can dress how I like at home now.

Also went to the doctors to get my referral so Im actually on the road to transitioning....Finally
>>
>>8414106
I envy you so much
>>
>>8414106

Things will get better anon, I never thought they would but they did <3
>>
File: 1497115435148.jpg (42KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
1497115435148.jpg
42KB, 495x636px
I know that feel OP. I hate being so scared of what other people think to the point where I can't even make myself happy because it might mean I get judged by others. I don't feel comfortable around anybody other than my internet friends.
>>
>>8417121
You're literally me
>>
>>8414106
I wish I were in your place so so much
>>
>>8391883
>>8391896
he's probably a 50 plus years old but wants to hang out with 7 or 8 year olds man so can't be like them lol
>>
>>8417121
Ever heard of avoidant personality disorder?
>>
>>8421870
lel
>>
>>8421870
but i'm not
>>
>>8417121
Got any advice?
>>
>>8421947
heh
>>
File: S6Vo8qJ.gif (2MB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
S6Vo8qJ.gif
2MB, 299x299px
>>8391904
If you ever lived in the deep south, you'd know how hard it is to come out. Hell, I'm still not out about me being trans.
>>
>>8391904
Nobody wants to be a tranny. Trannies want to be the other sex, they don't want to be trannies.
>>
>>8426807
Just because you iidentify as an 8 yearold lesbian thats japanese doesnt mean you are....
>>
>>8433581
This. Fucking this.
>>
>>8391904
Too much work, maintenance, and problematic side effects.
>>
>>8433581
But they can't be that though. Being a tranny is just advanced cosplaying.
>>
>>8436175
Got a chuckle out of me
>>
>>8433979
i might never be a lesbian or japanese but i can still be 8 years old
>>
>>8436046
They already got the brain, maybe in a couple of years they can get the body.
>>
>>8435992
MtF or FtM?
>>
Closet till death.
>>
>>8440225
Same.
>>
>>8439822
mtf
>>
>>8441098
On HRT or permarepress?
>>
>>8442578
repress until i have my own place probably
>>
>>8443283
Good luck then.
>>
>>8444205
Thank you~
>>
I know that feel, I am in your condition too. But just realize the future will come and as I shall become a wonderful and sexy girl, you can too, you just need to became independent.
>>
>>8445140
Thank you for those words anon
>>
>>8421947
How are you even supposed to work through such personality issues on top of tranny shit. It really feels like people like me were simply not meant to be.
>>
>>8446758
This. If I was just trans, it'd be bad enough. But I'd dare to say dysphoria is the least of my issues.
>>
>>8446665
You are welcome! In truth the most important for us closeted trans is to became independent from our families. I only don't get out just because I know I shall be kicked of my home and I don't have any way to live by myself actually. The best is to get a good job, go out of the parents home, starts to do all the trans things and get out of the closet.
>>
>>8446758
>>8446900
I'm the same :(
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.