[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are trans bisexuals HSTS or AGP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1496275467175.jpg (19KB, 460x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496275467175.jpg
19KB, 460x350px
Are trans bisexuals HSTS or AGP?
>>
>>8390154
Are you for real? This is like one of the most basic parts of the typology.

What next, asking which transition later?
>>
>>8390154
They are usually AGP. However, between Andreja Pejic and Gigi Gorgeous, it seems plausible that at least some are HSTS.
>>
>>8390154
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8390154
Even straight trans can be agp if they don't fit the specific profile they were looking for to confirm their hypothesis.
AGP was basically the "catch-all" for everyone that didn't fit what they expected/wanted to find.

Keep in mind that this system included such gems as "proper" hsts viewing sex-work as a plus of transition
>>
>>8390461
>Even straight trans can be agp
Source?

>"proper" hsts viewing sex-work as a plus of transition
Source?
>>
>>8390486
I don't care enough about proving anything to go find a good source.
Just do some googling yourself and at least the straight agp part should be easy to find.
>>
>>8390502
I highly doubt both.
>>
Could you autists stop buying into every pseudo science? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>8390486
> >Even straight trans can be agp
> Source?
As a Blanchardian:

It's "true", in the sense that meta-attraction causes androphilia and AGP competes with gynephilia, so sometimes the gynephilia can be entirely self-directed, making the trans woman effectively straight.
>>
>>8390632
Self-directed gynephilia can still be expressed in ways an androphile would never express her sexuality. Being aroused by sexual pictures of women for example.
>>
>>8390154
overwhelming majority of bisexual transsexuals are a*p
however, some minority of hsts mtfs identify as bisexual; these are demographically similar to gender-conforming cis women who identify as bisexual
>>8390486
first is true (meta-attraction/pseudo-androphilia)
second is an intentional misinterpretation of a comment bailey made twenty years ago and has apologised for on infinite occasions since, and is not in any way accepted blanchardianism
>>
>>8390577
The current trans narrative is equally psuedoscience. The studies are extremely limited, and unprovable as fact.

Get your facts straight.
>>
What if you know you're trans from an early age and are homosexual/bisexual
>>
>>8390666
>know you're trans from an early age
not an etiology-based trait; as anne lawrence explained in men trapped in men's bodies, precursors of adult a*p often appear in children, just as precursors of any sexual orientation or paraphilia do
this may be especially common in autistic a*ps (for instance, the first two children in pic related are certainly agp)
>>
>>8390660
>first is true (meta-attraction/pseudo-androphilia)
A woman who only dates or has sex with men but covers her walls with sexy ladies she faps and/or schlicks to is bi, not straight.

>>8390644
>>
>>8390665
>The current trans narrative is equally psuedoscience.
>equally
>>
>>8390680

Unrelated to the thread, but I would like to hear your thoughts on two posts I made; >>8389406 and >>8389506.
>>
>>8390732
i think you might be coming from the wrong direction, because homosexuality in natal sex is rarely if ever an ego-dystonic experience for people who go on to transition. it certainly wasn't for me, and that's the experience of every other hsts i've encountered (including ones who grew up in much more homophobic times/places than i am). i think it might also be backed up by the literature, but i'll have to ask kay brown -- i believe she says it has, though. hstses don't transition to avoid being gay, although i'm not discounting the possibility that people in some times and places have had yet greater motivation to transition because of it. however, the people hstses are attracted to are usually much more gender-conforming than cissexual homosexuals are, which can be motivation to transition so one has a dating pool one actually finds attractive (though from my lived experience, i'm pretty sure this works better for mtfs than ftms)
>Does this mean the most AGP-like HSTSes are white?
i've considered that myself, and as far as i can tell the answer is yes (or ashkenazi -- ashkenazim are disproportionately a*p even controlling for iq and social class, at least in the people i've met), though that's *not* controlling for iq and social class
>>
File: top-4_15marzo2016.jpg (21KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
top-4_15marzo2016.jpg
21KB, 400x305px
>>8390759
You really need a more productive hobby. Do you play any instruments, Trent?
>>
>>8390778
>playing an instrument
>more productive
>>
>>8390786
Music is good for the soul.
>>
>>8390680
>this may be especially common in autistic a*ps
Why would that be?

>obsessive dressing up reduced by behavioral program
What would that consist of?
>>
>>8390154
HSTS ain't real.
Stop believing in postmodernist lies.
>>
>>8390837
True. A*P is the only trans. So-called "HSTS" don't exist and are just gays.
>>
What if I'm bi but have a preference for guys?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.