[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with being a "chaser"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (36KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 512x384px
Seriously what's wrong with it?
Why is it bad to be attracted to pre ops trans women?
Should I just completely ignore your genitals? Because such indifference isn't really possible and you're not gonna really find such indifference.
How is this any different than any other type of sexual attraction?
Saying its fetishizing is like saying I fetishize attractive women. Cute faces, nice skin, big boobs, large ass, Cute small ass , hour glass figure, Natural redhead, green eyes, etc.

I haven't seen a satisfactory explanation for why trans women hate "chasers" other than just stereotypes that I don't think the vast majority of men fall into.
I'd appreciate if some of you could give me an explanation for this dislike.
Maybe it's just a vocal minority, I don know.
I'm not trying to be insulting by the way, I'd just like to know why, what seems to be a majority of trans women, dislike the vast majority of men and see them as chasers and yet still want to date men.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>8387197
Because to a chaser, you will always be a tranny. You will never be a girl. And as soon as you actually try to be a girl (SRS etc), they will leave you.
>>
>apologetic chaser
It's "wrong" because as soon as trans girl has SRS you will leave her.
>>
>>8387197
The consensus among the rare trannies that are sane is that chasers are fine as long as they aren't creeps. Unfortunately a lot of chasers are creeps.
>>
>>8387224
This
As long as you don't want me to use my dick/you aren't a total weirdo, chase all you want
>>
>>8387197
Nothing, but a lot of trans women feel like shit about being chased because it reminds them that they aren't "real women" and are not viewed as women by some.
>>
>>8387237
Why can't you be a real woman and still have a penis?
What about men that like pegging? Do those women(wives or girlfriends of those men) not feel like real women?
I get dysphoria and all but I don't think genitals really represent your gender.

Whatever his name is, Buck something, other than the feminine voice he looks like a man.
Doesn't matter that he has a vagina, I would never be attracted to him or want a sexual relationship with him.

And in any kind of relationship it's not just physical looks that are important.
You have to be of similar intelligence, similar hobbies/interests and personalities and also similar politics.
>>
>>8387197
Many chasers are creeps and give all of them a bad name
also
Chasers who focus on the dick are focusing and the thing that trannies hate most about themselves (often)

Imagine you had some disfigurement like a fucked up arm or a really big ugly nose, or whatever. Now imagine someone constantly brings up your disfigurement and every time you have sex they keep rubbing your giant fat ugly wort ridden nose and talking about it. Kinda weird right?
>>
>>8387258
>What about men that like pegging?
fuck actually using that piece of flesh
make it disappear reeeee
>>
>>8388361
And also, their main/only reason for being with you is the disfigurement and there's a good chance they don't care much/at all about you as an actual person beyond it.
>>
>>8387197
idk wtf you're talking about, but I love that anime
>>
transwomen are doing their best to emulate real women and act tsundere being simultaneously mad people are attracted to them and mad people aren't attracted to them.
>>
File: Snapchat-1605988500.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1605988500.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>8387197
Dude I love gunsmith cats but I can't get anyone to watch the anime with me. Been reading the manga
>>
>>8387224
>Unfortunately all of chasers are creeps.
ftfy
>>
File: 1496081693749.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1496081693749.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>8387258
>why can't you be a real woman and still have a penis
>>
>>8387197
I've been thinking about watching this.
>>
File: 006.jpg (100KB, 728x1120px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
100KB, 728x1120px
>>8388812
Do itttt

https://youtu.be/4GFBKYBzLZw

I enjoyed it so much I watched all three episode's twice in a row
>>
>>8387197
mostly a western problem look for non western trans women like Latin american or Asian ones
The attitude toward "Chasers" is quite different of course you will get the one who don't like it and don't want you to look at their dicks but most want someone who is open about being into trans people and will date them openly.
>>
>>8388850
Okay, chasers are literally nice guys for trans women.

Right down to the "Western women are mean and picky, I'm gonna get an Asian waifu ;((("
>>
>>8387197
>Because such indifference isn't really possible and you're not gonna really find such indifference.
See this shit right here? Here's one reason. Why is it virtually every chaser has to do the same 'you wont find it anywhere else, babe' line? I mean, was it like used in some real popular movie or something? Because y'all say it so commonly, so repetitiously that I have trouble believing it's spontaneous.

It's also totally wrong, as my never-looked-at-or-touched-that-disgusting-thing boyfriend is pretty damned indifferent to it.
>>
>>8388901
It's true though western trans women whine about chasers and shit even if we are open about our interest and not afraid to be in public with them

In Asia and Latin america the attitude is different, just be open
Western tgirls want you to pretend they aren't trans 99% of the time
a Militant Brazilian trans women wants you to accept that she is trans

I want a tgf that is proud to be trans.

>>8388920
I agree with this though no idea why dudes say this shit it's cringeworthy
>>
>>8388973
>I want a tgf that is proud to be trans.
Only hons are "proud" of being trans.
>>
>>8389068
again this is only a western issue
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>8387197
>Seriously what's wrong with it?
Nothing Anon I am the Arbiter of all things Good and Just and I am confirming for you that being a tranny chaser is OK. You literally have my permission to be a chaser.

Now a few things. Being a chaser is not an excuse to be a fat neckbeard loser and still get to slam pussy. As with any gender or sexual orientation you should be progressing yourself though life and improving. The term "chaser" is often used as a catch all term to describe undesirable males that show an interest in trans girls. Its a pre-packaged excuse kind of like "its not you its me :^)", or "sorry I lost your number :^)", etc, etc etc its a socially acceptable lie contrived as a gentle way to reject someone. If Zac Effron hits up a tranny do you think he gets called a "chaser"? Do you think 8/10 Stacy at Whole Foods accidentally deletes Zac Effron's number from her iTrash device? Do you see where I am going with this my man?

Consider the source. Who called you a chaser or who did you see talking about it? If it was anons, well consider the source faM. You can play a little game and lurk /mtfg/ for a while and see who is acting like hot shit, then run their trip through a 3rd party archive and look for their face or body pics. Do it, see what they look like. Your mind might get deceived a bit seeing all the cute anime girls, and ERP convos getting posted but dont be fooled brah.

Know your market. You should probably have a basic understanding of your sexual value to women in general from High School and/or College/work life. If you are a Nissan Versa then dont expect Ferrari buyers to look at you... "you wont find better value for your dollar..." is an argument that will fall on deaf ears. If you actually have some value like lets just say a 5series BMW dont let time wasters "test drive" you. Know your value in the market and keep it pushin. Dont focus on deals that didnt close, CLOSE THE DEAL.

GL and keep it moving forward my man.
>>
>>8387215
>tfw i was with a girl, when she was pre-op, pre-hrt, supported her through everything, the second she got srs done she left me for someone else while i was at work.

i dont blame all trannies for that though, but i guess i'm just more hesitant to date people who say theyre mtf due to past experiences.
>>
>>8387258

I'll put a strap on, on and peg a dude, why does it have to be my dick, you gay or something?
>>
>>8388973
>Western tgirls want you to pretend they aren't trans 99% of the time

Try 100%. Being trans is a disease that should be recovered from and forgotten about.
>>
>>8387197
as long as chaser doesnt want to: touch dicks, knows the difference between a trap and a tranny, doesnt want to bottom, isnt too weird they are ok.
>>
>tfw no Gunsmith Cats loving chaser bf
>>
>>8387215
>>8387197
chaser here: [spoiler]I would devour you like a cooked fat pig over a pit of fire just dripping with juices.[/spoiler]

That and you probably haven't met the right man but that could start right now.

[spoiler]sorry did I come on too strong? anyway you'll find someone, if not me. good luck.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1480313872277.jpg (159KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1480313872277.jpg
159KB, 1500x1500px
>>8389674
>chaser here
[spoiler]you are a fat autistic virgin[/spoiler]
[spoiler]no your cousin that one time doesnt count [/spoiler]
>>
anyway there's enough of fish in the sea, don't stop looking.

>>8389724
you can't blame me for trying and trying to make someone feel good even if it's laughing at my shitty shit post.
>>
>>8389370
sorry I own and shoot multiple Cz-75s but I only date men who don't cut off their penises
>>
because trannies are mentally ill and take everything as a personal threat
>>
>>8387197
If you refuse to date women with penises, you're transphobic. If you -want- to date women with penises, you're chaser scum.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
>>
>>8388361
>>8388448
This.

Also keep in mind that an attitude like OP's is that of a "nice guy" that doesn't understand that he's the problem due to his sleaziness and PUA asshattery.
>>
>>8387197
OP, I'm going to assume your post is in good faith and not a troll, despite evidence to the contrary.

here is 90% of the issue with chasers:

'Chaser' doesn't mean "guy that is attracted to trans girls." It means, and has always meant, "guy that is attracted to trans girls and also has a bunch of other bad qualities"

most of these bad qualities are the standard sexist male problems. But many are specific to how they relate to trans girls and they generally boil down to either "You wouldn't date me if i didn't have a dick," or, "You want to hide the fact I'm trans from friends/family/those around you."

Obviously there are variations. EG, a trans girl might be happy to fuck a chaser for casual sex, but not want a relationship with one.

The other 10% of the issue with chasers and judging by your seeming susceptibility to MRA/PUA nonsense is probably applicable to you:

If you're a chaser, you're likely going to end up realising you're a girl. If you aren't already consciously repressing that.

>>8390032
>Also keep in mind that an attitude like OP's is that of a "nice guy" that doesn't understand that he's the problem due to his sleaziness and PUA asshattery.
spot on
>>
>>8388920
I think its the root cause of chaserism, a lack of self esteem or trust (either of people in general or of 'real' women). Trans women are appealing because there is (in the mind if a chaser at least) an uneven power dynamic.

T. Self aware chaser
>>
>>8387197
As a transgender girl, I just have to say that I'm very glad chasers exist. I had almost given up hope of ever having a healthy and fulfilling love life until I met my cute chaser bf, and now I spend my evenings having heterosexual sex and cuddling instead of crying and reading articles about the top 10 most painless suicide methods.

The needless demonisation of chasers in our community has to stop. They are kind, caring, handsome, intelligent people and we are lucky to have them. The next time you see a chaser, make sure to show him lewd pictures in order to show your appreciation for everything they do.
>>
>>8391100
>for everything they do
Which is what... Exist?

You sound like a chaser desu
>>
>>8391134
I am a transgendered female girl actually.

I just think they're stand-up guys for having sex with us, and we should appreciate them more on /lgbt/. People are often quite mean to them, you know.
>>
>>8391034
I'm ok with an uneaven power dynamic but it would be offputting if he had issues like lack of self-esteem...
>>
>>8391139
>female girl
>>
>>8391139
If you're pre-op then there's nothing wrong with chasers. If you ever get SRS though, good luck holding onto him.
>>
File: lord fanny.png (234KB, 339x339px) Image search: [Google]
lord fanny.png
234KB, 339x339px
there's a thin line separating fetish from preference.

If the guy doesn't cares for you as a whole, and only focuses on sex and you being a girl with a dick = Chaser.

if the guy cares for you despite your appearance and/or genitalia set = Prolly not a chaser.
>>
>>8391139
But you've absorbed the chaser mentality of transgirls being broken and inferior. You are just as worthy of love as any other person, having a feminine benis doesn't change your value as a human being.
I agree there is too much chaser hatred, but its 4chan people will have autism attacks about anything. As a chaser I do appreciate the sentiment.
>>
>>8391157
Why are you ok with that? Seems like a sign if low self esteem on your end...
>>
>>8391100
>The needless demonisation of chasers in our community has to stop. They are kind, caring, handsome, intelligent people and we are lucky to have them. The next time you see a chaser, make sure to show him lewd pictures in order to show your appreciation for everything they do.
sure some of us are cool and handsome but a lot of us are not I'm a cute guy and i want a trans girlfriend but a lot of us are kind of lame i still appreciate the praise though.
>>8391186
You can't understand how drastic a change that is for us though.

I'm cool with post op and non op but pre op is a dangerous game to play romantically speaking. Having that genital change is kind of hard to deal with.

I'd prefer a non op or post op girl not one who wants srs but didn't get it yet
>>8391034
i see what you are saying I have a bit of a hero complex
>>
>>8391034
This. I'd rather date a tgirl than a modern stronk womyn. If there is a ballbusting "career woman" and a cute girl (male), I will pick the latter every day. Them having a dick is a small price to pay for my mental sanity.

>>8391186
it's not so much that I crave tranny dick than post-op frankenvags being disgusting

t. another self-aware chaser
>>
Being a chaser isn't bad, being creepy, ugly, gross, treating trans girls like less than women/leas than human is the bad part.
If you can't get a "real" girl and go after transes instead there's probably something wrong with you that makes you an unappealing partner
>>
>>8391201
Very much so.
>>
>>8394607
Women make no sense.
>>
>>8394559
What if I think transgirl are better than cisgirls personality wise, mainly becuase they are not that shallow.

Not all obviously (including you).
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.