[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H O N

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hon.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hon.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
H O N
>>
File: 1403884450335.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1403884450335.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
>>8386960
Does their channel still exist? I haven't seen anyone post about her for like a month or two now.
>>
>>8386960
Really makes that caveman skull visible
>>
>Ms
Didn't he say that you can't change your sex? Maybe he should start calling himself Sir Blaire White tbqh.
>>
>>8386960
She passes ok but she needs to work on her voice
Of course this is only from seeing her with that careful lighting and position
>>
>>8387006
Maybe to an unpassable late transitioner like you. White's skull is enormous and almost primordial-looking.

White's voice should be the least of White's concerns tbqh.
>>
>>8387046
I've never seen her skull compared to another person so I have no idea
I don't autistically watch her videos to shitpost about them, since they don't appeal to me in the slightest
>>
He only is somewhat passable by having gay voice and slathering on obnoxious amounts of makeup. Take that away and you have gigi "linebacker" """"""gorgeous""""""
>>
>>8387046
if i saw her in person i would just assume she was a woman. there are plenty of actual women that have masculine features. you shut-in bitter trannies would know that if you ever left the house.
>>
>>8387101
LOL
Still Robbie has phenomenal makeup skills that deserve every praise because without them he'd look like a masculine twink.
>>
>>8386960
Why the fuck does she call herself "ms" blaire white? If she passed, that wouldn't be necessary, would it?
>>
>>8386998
you're memeing but it's true
>>
I see the hons here are still bitter about Blaire.
Don't you get tired of being bitter?
>>
trumpsayingwrong.gif
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.