[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NON-PASSING CIS FEMALES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 17

File: kathy.jpg (147KB, 804x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kathy.jpg
147KB, 804x1000px
do you know of some?
if so, go ahead and post 'em

pic related, Kathy Griffin
>>
Thought that was the aphex twin guy for a sec.
>>
File: oliviaWilde.jpg (68KB, 343x521px) Image search: [Google]
oliviaWilde.jpg
68KB, 343x521px
eh
this one kinda

alright, I've already run out of them
thread over I guess
>>
>>8386427
>tfw never seen a non passing cis female irl
>>
File: SleaterKinney.jpg (26KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
SleaterKinney.jpg
26KB, 306x306px
wait
a wild Carrie Brownstein appears
>>
File: 213942-5.jpg (23KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
213942-5.jpg
23KB, 300x225px
>>8386427
I basically look like a manlier Rose Geil.
>>
File: transbianmaterial.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
transbianmaterial.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>8386567
Out of all of them, this is the only one that can be considered "not passing" Mainly due to masculine brow ridge and jaw shape and hairline. Definitely had hormonal issues. Or is very sensitive to female level of androgens.

>>8386521
She looks 100% female. Her jaw is square but id still a weak and feminine set of jaws. The rest is fully feminine.
>>8386427
Basicaly, there are no non-passing cis females.
You can find ugly women but they still look like women. Estrogen does a damn good job at inhibiting bone growth, and unless the woman grew a pair of testicles, shes gonna look like a woman.
>>
File: StVincent.jpg (981KB, 2400x1616px) Image search: [Google]
StVincent.jpg
981KB, 2400x1616px
Annie Clark from St Vincent
of the 72 genders she passes as none here
>>
>>8386665
Looks completely like a woman. Sorry. Anyone with an intact facial recognition region of the brain would be able to tell that's a woman with an odd hairstyle on first sight. Don't believe me? Sent the pic to any friend (if you have them). And ask them if that's a woman or man. I bet all of them will tell you it's a woman. I mean. Seriously, dude her face is feminine as fuck. If you dissagree you're terribly delusional.

Also, caraposter. You don't look like her :) Sorry, you're a boy, just accept it.
>>
File: ToraBerger.jpg (58KB, 400x537px) Image search: [Google]
ToraBerger.jpg
58KB, 400x537px
>>8386645
>Basicaly, there are no non-passing cis females.
I'm gonna prove you wrong
what about pic related here

also I don't mean to meme here, but masculinity/femininity is a spectrum, I'm sure there are cis people who don' pass as their gender. .
For instance, there are a lot of women with facial hair, which is pretty much always enough to not pass
>>
File: woman.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
there
>>
File: tilda.jpg (10KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
tilda.jpg
10KB, 214x317px
Tilda Swinton
(actress, We need to talk about kevin)
>>
>>8386691
>I'm gonna prove you wrong
>what about pic related here
That's a """female""" Olympic athlete, meaning """she""" is either trans, intersex or doped to the eyeballs on T.
>>
File: girl.jpg (10KB, 236x305px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
10KB, 236x305px
>>
File: 1548.jpg (118KB, 1548x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1548.jpg
118KB, 1548x1166px
>>
>>8386761
she's androgynous, but really cute desu
>>
>>8386748
no she's not, she's a biological female
plus they do doping tests all the time so if she was on T it would have come out
just admit you're wrong, it's okay
>>
File: girltoboyandrotumblr.jpg (77KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
girltoboyandrotumblr.jpg
77KB, 500x666px
>>
>>8386784
This guy (>>8386748) wasn't me.

>Basicaly, there are no non-passing cis females.

Okay I admit that statement isn't true. It's rare as fuck but there are women who skeletaly even look like men. It's super super rare tho.

"also I don't mean to meme here, but masculinity/femininity is a spectrum, I'm sure there are cis people who don' pass as their gender. ."

Definitely agree with fem/masc being a spectrum.
A twink isn't the same as masc man. But is nowhere as feminine as a normie girl or even a femboy
>>
>>8386784
>"""she"""'s a biological female
If not """she""" is intersex with a vagina or took T in the past.

You don't know """she""" isn't trans though. That's private personal information that wouldn't be made public.
>>
>>8386985
>If not """she""" is intersex with a vagina or took T in the past.
Well, you should be the one to prove your statement. As far as I'm concerned, there's no reason to believe she's intersex or has taken T previously to competing in the olympics because there's no info to support that out there.

>You don't know """she""" isn't trans though. That's private personal information that wouldn't be made public.

She wouldn't have been able to compete as a mtf transwoman in the female olympics
>>
>>8386681
Cara actually does look oddly like her in that picture.
>>
File: magdalen.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
magdalen.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>8386567
>>8386691
Literally the only ones who look like they might not be AFAB in the entire thread. Everyone else is obviously AFAB, including the bearded one. Cis women have an even harder time passing for trans women than trans women do passing for cis.
>>
>>8386955
>It's super super rare tho.
sure, I agree that it's very rare for a cis girl to not pass as a girl

I'm mainly only talking about face though, which i think makes it a little bit more common
>>
>>8386732
She looks feminine though.

Even completely bald in dr strange you knew it was a woman
>>
File: 3679882876_68380cb300.jpg (150KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
3679882876_68380cb300.jpg
150KB, 430x500px
Anna Prior, the drummer from Metronomy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFrNsSnk8GM
>>
>>8386427
I love her, but...
>>
>>8387164
Always thought the reason she's so bitter about trannies is because she looks like one herself
>>
>>8387673
Wat no
She's perfect
>>
>>8387687
Florence Welch. I kind of look like her except for the red hair. A bit old looking for 30.
>>
>>8386427
Almost all cis females do pass all the time even if they have masculine traits.

When you're too obsessed with something you focus so narrowly that you miss the bigger picture. Trans women obsessed with passing usually think a woman doesn't pass if there is an unflattering picture where she looks unattractive. On the other hand they think they pass if there is a picture where they do look femininely attractive to some degree.

Our brains are designed to recognize patters and slight variations to such a degree that we can't single them out. Passing as one sex or the other involved many characteristics and dimensions of a person as well as various types of bias. Therefore the women you think don't pass after over analyzing their unflattering pictures actually do pass in real life without ever being mistaken. While a trans woman you think does pass might actually not pass in most common situations.
>>
>>8386707
Honestly beared women will always make me gag. They're even worse than trannies with beards. The texture just seems so disgusting, like really long armpit hair or something ugh
>>
>>8388124
*bearded
>>
>>8388010
she has anglo genes, same as me
it makes us look lumpy-faced and older than we really are, must be a growth hormone thing or something
>>
>>8388184
I'm about 1/2 anglo, 1/4 northern German, and 1/4 Bavarian. I'm older than she is though so I don't feel too bad!
>>
the white chick is the perfect example of how to pass: have giant tits. Shes got the face of a man but no one would ever question her sex due to those bangers.

https://youtu.be/aitUZney-Ak?t=56s
>>
>>8386567
You look a bit like chris-chan
>>
>>8388269

You're talking about the obese troll? She doesn't even pass as human. But her face looks perfectly female to me. It's the face of a female troll. It's distorted into ugliness by fat, and may not have been the prettiest face around prior to her fattening, but it still looks female to me.
>>
File: Thalita Zampirolli.jpg (43KB, 736x757px) Image search: [Google]
Thalita Zampirolli.jpg
43KB, 736x757px
>>8386427
a face only an anglo "man" can love.

>this is a brazilian tranny

how can anglo "women" even compete?
>>
>>8389417
By not having a dick?
>>
>>8386427

This woman literally looks like my male Jewish chemistry professor.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.