[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (7).jpg (18KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
18KB, 384x384px
It's a normal behavior for everyone to spend hours in front of the mirror, looking at their face, right? Analysing everything, rubbing my fingers against my face, almost wanting to cry even if for some reason i can't. Feeling anxious and lost.

For some people it is far "easier". I don't envy them, i just hate myself. Many trans and feminine people have a soft and well defined face. You just need to laser some facial hair, take care of your skin and bam, everything is great and you look good. Nothing will fix my situation. I've just spent hours without even noticing. Checking how deep my eyesockets are, how big my nose is, and how retracted is my jaw. I have a weak jawline, that doesn't look male nor female. It looks like nothing. My face is the face of a defeated person, doesn't matter how much confidence i try to fake.

I have ptsd due to some surgeries in the past (i haven't even removed my wisdom teeths yet, but i will have to it soon as i'm 18), and wouldn't do FFS. Not that i would have money anyway. If i start hrt, i would have money for like only 3 months if i don't get a job.

This all sucks because at least i like my body. Genetics gave me a cool body and a terrible face wich makes me look like i'm sad/defeated 24/7. The biggest pleasure in my life will be when i put a bullet in my head and gruesomely paint the wall with my brain. But gun control laws.

I have the second part of a college admission exam in 11 hours but i don't even know why i'm going to do it. I already failed the first part (Best score in philosophy, sociology and this kind of shit. Worst score in maths and physics, wich is what i need). I'll just do it bc the 30km bus route makes me forget about all this.
>>
>>8384281
>I have ptsd due to some surgeries in the past
What surgeries?
>>
>>8384290
I'd rather not get into details, sorry. In short, i have really bad luck with medical procedures. Specifically two retarded common surgeries many people go through gone wrong and almost killed me. But it's in the past and i'm here, unfortunately
>>
>>8384463
Just say what the surgeries were. I guess one was appendix removal?
>>
>philosophy
>fucking sociology

LMAO
How did you score in finger painting?
>>
>>8384463
>But it's in the past and i'm here, unfortunately
I can really relate to this line. I've had 3 near death situations and I survived them all unfortunately.
>>
>>8384511
Find a trauma therapist, and get EMDR for your triggers.
>>
>>8384472
>retarded common surgeries many people go through gone wrong
She probably means circumcision.
>>
>>8384472
Yes it was

>>8384503
I'm not good with numbers. In the last exams i was top 3 (against 2180 students) in everything that didn't had numbers. They recommended me to do something else than what i wanted, bc maths were the priority.

>>8384511
Damn i hope you're ok and don't have any after-effects.

>>8384936
I didn't had major problems with this one
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.