[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would you pay to fuck pic related? (yes, he is 18)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 20170424_061717.jpg (1MB, 2129x2165px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_061717.jpg
1MB, 2129x2165px
How much would you pay to fuck pic related?
(yes, he is 18)
>>
Toss a grenade in his pants.
>>
>>8384236
maybe ten dollars? more if he shaved his entire body and exfoliated/applied lotion.
>>
>>8384236
lol that's the body of a man who does the paying, not the other way around. You can get a guy with a body like that for free.
>>
>>8384274
Yeah sadly this. Not fit or extraordinarily feminine, hygiene is probably meh. I mean it's probably fine for normal dating standards in his league but not for selling.
>>
>>8384236
Men are icky. No thanks.
>>
>>8384236
$5. His body is nice but nothing special
>>
>>8384236
0 dollars, dude.
>he is 18
No shit. He has the legs of a 40 year old daddy.
>>
>all leg hair
>no chest hair
Many such cases. Sad!
>>
>>8384236
Nice legs.
I'd prefer some hair on his chest and a bigger dick, though.
But I've never paid for sex, so I wouldn't pay anything.
I could probably get him for free.
I can usually get pretty much anyone I want.
Sorry if that sounds vain, but it's just a fact.

I've been paid for sex.
If you're interested I'll tell you how it happened.
Once I got $200 when I answered an ad on craigslist that said they were looking for someone to help with yard work and when I showed up it was an older man he showed me his rather nice house and yard and then he straight up asked if he could suck my dick instead of the yard work and I said "sure".

One other time I met some dude on grindr and after I fucked him he got out his wallet and pulled out 4 twenties and said "this is all i have" and I said "Dude, you don't have to pay me" and he said "No, take it, you were worth it. I wish I had more to give you" and I was like "Well, if you say so..."
>>
>>8384406
>no one expresses interest
>tells his boring whore story anyway
0 dollars is right though
>>
File: you-jelly-m8.jpg (112KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
you-jelly-m8.jpg
112KB, 1080x1080px
>>8384521
>boring whore story

was i supposed to wait for someone to express interest?
sorry i don't know the protocol for telling boring whore stories, faggot.
>>
>>8384236
None.
That's fucking gay.
>>
>>8384236
hello fellow /fit/ crossboarder
>>
>>8384577
basically you wrote if (interest == 1) { storytell == 1;} and interest was 0 nawimsayn
>>
File: argument_invalidated.jpg (54KB, 640x733px) Image search: [Google]
argument_invalidated.jpg
54KB, 640x733px
>>8384703
>interest was 0
and yet there are all these comments indicating that interest is > 1
>>
I'd echo what other anons have said.

probably bf material, not by no means unattractive. but not the kind of gem I'd pay money for. prostitution is a crime where I live, and damned if I'm going to jail for a body like that
>>
>>8384236
Nothing.
Sex with men is worth NOTHING.
Sex with a THE man is worth less than nothing.
>>
$0.
1-Prostitution is mortal sin.
2-18 is too young for me like....I prefer guy older than me or a few years younger at most. 18 is a baby.
>>
>>8384236
He looks like me.

I'd never pay for sex but I'd fuck him.
>>
he'd have to pay me tbqh
>>
>>8384236
no
>>
>>8389280
I want the straights to get off the board and the les to stay in its containment general. The transbians can hang themselves.
>>
>>8384236
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.