[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Suicide Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

Knowing that I'm probably not gonna be able to afford FFS until I'm like 28, when I've already wasted my entire youth as a male-faced yunghon and I'm completely dead inside, would it make more sense to just kill myself now? At least it would save money and time.
>>
>>8382790
I actually know exactly how you feel. I wont be able to afford ffs for at least a few more years and I'm already 24. I fucking hate life.
>>
>>8382801
>>8382790
Same boat.
Currently trying to find a rich daddy I could maybe trick in to paying for it.
>>
>>8382809
That would be amazing but I doubt many rich daddies are looking for man faced trannies
>>
>>8382801
I'm only 22 right now, but I know that realistically, I'm never gonna be able to afford it. I've never had a job, and I can't work in public because of my face. Maybe I should try to do what this person >>8382809 is trying to do, but I'm disgusted by anal sex.
>>
>>8382790
Please wait. You have to wait. What if you're much closer to what you want than you think? I need to give it more time, wait till I know I'm spent for sure.
>>
>>8382877
Well if you find a rich daddy that will pay for your ffs let me know we can make a harem.
>>
>>8382877
There is some sketchy things you could do. Can't you get a student loan and use that money on the ffs instead of school?
>>
>>8382894
i hate this mentality, if this is your objective, to just use someone for money you're not the best kind of human being.

i've never been able to have a normal relationship in my life simply due to me working hard at my job, and its because of people like you, you dont see the harm you can do to someone by using them like that, of all people i thought trans people would understand how it feels to be treated as a second class citizen, being used as a leveraging chip in politics or just outright demonized for either being successful or for just being yourself.

fuck you anon.
>>
File: 273bp5.jpg (34KB, 512x332px) Image search: [Google]
273bp5.jpg
34KB, 512x332px
>>8383645
>i thought trans people would understand
>>
>>8382790
28 isn't even that bad. I most likely won't have the money for it until my late mid-30's or later.
>>
>>8383645
you're on the wrong board if you're lookin for trannys that aren't neet leeches

that's literally the dream of most /mtfg/ers
>>
>>8383645
>I thought a poor tranny wouldn't use someone to pay for her ffs so she can finally not want to kill herself when she looks in the mirror
>>
>>8383770
>you're on the wrong board if you're lookin for trannys that aren't neet leeches

im not looking for trannies at all. i dont know what gave that impression.

i would date one, but that doesnt mean im going to.
>>8383796
i was wrong in thinking that. i suppose they're all the same then.
>>
>>8383645
I wouldn't do it cause I find it disgusting banging 60 year old men for money but at the same time being a wagecuck sucks.
>>
>>8382790
>"Feminine Outlier"
???
>>
>>8383836
>60 year old men
not all are 60 year old men but i understand that most are.
>>
>>8383645
>second class citizen
try third or fourth...
>>
>>8383892
>try third or fourth...
it doesn't matter, my point still stands.
>>
>>8383892
Second class is male.
>>
>>8383848
it's commie-chan, she's severely bdd despite passing
before she freaked out and banned all typology discussion in the discord (and it died the next day), the meme was that she was a feminine outlier because she's literally agp in the 'gender dysphoria secondary to etle' sense but fits every other hsts characteristic, so she's namefagging with that instead because most of the normies on the board don't seem to like her
>>
>>8384062
>literally agp in the 'gender dysphoria secondary to etle' sense but fits every other hsts characteristic
How does that happen?

>>8384082
Tomboy girls are still girls.
>>
>>8384062
>she's literally agp in the 'gender dysphoria secondary to etle'

But I have more dysphoria than I do sexuality. And I have more ATP than I do AGP anyway.
>>
>>8384089
>How does that happen?
[shrug emoji]
the meme that might actually be true is that she's just a bisexual (or meta-attracted aap) hsts with a coincidental etle
>>8384097
'secondary' means 'caused by', not 'less than'
it's pretty obvious you're severely dysphoric, in that people who are not severely dysphoric do not do the things you do
>>
>>8384110
>the meme that might actually be true is that she's just a bisexual (or meta-attracted aap) hsts with a coincidental etle
How can the three possibilities, feminine AGP, bisexual HSTS and PsBi AAP HSTS, be distinguished?

Are one or both of the latter two possibly the explanation for all feminine-as-an-HSTS AGPs?
>>
>>8383824
>>8383645
Think of it this way.
Shit should be free, individual reclamation bitch, you're on the wrong side of the tracks.
>>
>>8384062
You do realize that your silly little memes are just pseudo-science and pop-philosophy right? It's not something an adult should take seriously.
>>
>>8384148
wew, Blanchardianism eternally BTFO
>>
>>8384123
well, i know another trans woman who's a very feminine agp, and she's different to commie-chan
the other one was a *lot* more feminine pre-transition and generally had the stereotypical hyperfaggot childhood, living in a super conservative country and was constantly beaten up for being gay (despite being gynephilic), but as a trans woman despite her femininity has more in common with agps than hstses -- she has no genital avoidance and is fine with having a lot of piv, her type of social dysphoria is the a*p-only type where being perceived as a woman is super-important but being perceived as a *cis* woman less so, she has a lot of the psychological agp traits (smart autist), etc
commie-chan is just...a girl
so there's an appreciable difference between her and other(?) feminine agps
>>
>>8384143
>Shit should be free

so you manipulate people to get free shit? why not earn it instead?

i didnt inherit anything, i grew up poor as fuck, i just had a stroke of luck, and i put in tons and tons of hard work to get to where i am. and im not some 30 or 40 year old either.

if someone actually meant it, or if i could guarantee someone could repay it (interest free), i'd lend them money, or buy the surgery for them.

But sadly we don't live in a perfect world, and people like that don't exist, everyone is a snake or out to get you. even the people here, who i thought would atleast be humble due to their treatment by society turn out to be some of the worst. i've seen homeless people with more respect for others. this behavior absolutely disgusts me.
>>
>>8384160
Interesting. So feminine outlier AGP is a thing even if Commie-chan isn't one. But the fact they do exist means we shouldn't assume Commie-chan isn't AGP just because she doesn't show so many signs.

>her type of social dysphoria is the a*p-only type where being perceived as a woman is super-important but being perceived as a *cis* woman less so,
How does that difference between HSTS and A*P work?

>commie-chan is just...a girl
Which is to be expected from an HSTS but not unknown for an AGP, right?
>>
>>8384174
Why earn it when it should be free? These people aren't manipulating you, they are prostituting themselves to you.
>>
>>8384181
>AGP is a thing
um, no
>>
>>8384183
>Why earn it when it should be free?

i agree, it should be free. that doesnt mean you should manipulate 1 specific person to further your own goals.

>they are prostituting themselves to you

if i wanted a prostitute, id ask for a prostitute.
>>
>>8384089
>Tomboy girls are still girls.

I meant the other kind of ATP....
>>
>>8384202
>>8384183
i'd be more than happy to pay extra tax if that meant more medical procedures could be free for all.

i'm living comfortably, i could live with it.
>>
>>8384202
To you, not being manipulated is important because you care about your money. To them, not being deprived is important because they care about themselves. It's like thieves, sure they're stealing and that's wrong, but they're stealing for a reason, no amount of moralizing can overcome people's needs and desires.
>>
>>8384254
i understand that, but the last person that tried something like that with me, well it wasn't for surgery, it was wanting something else.

i would have bought her it anyway if she had just been polite and asked me, and obviously since she had no intention of being my partner i'd likely give the money as a load.

but no, had to try and take me for some idiot and it blew up in her face. i have no sympathy for people who take the Wrong route to what they want.

if you want something, do it the right way, like every other decent human being.
>>
>>8384289
loan*
>>
>>8384289
The right way is the way that works. Didn't work so I won't say they did anything right.
>>
>>8384313
>>8384254
>people's needs and desires.

Needs come before desires, and trannies have that Need to get surgery.
understood, will avoid trannies like the plague. admittedly the last person who tried to do something like that was actually a Cis-woman.

if anyone's dumb enough to fall for your tricks then go ahead and interfere then proceed to negatively affect strangers lives. i hope people like you never find happiness, you don't deserve it,
>>
>>8384357
You could just find a rich one.
>those damn poor people, how dare they have extremely limited options
>>
>>8384289
>she had no intention of being my partner

You sound fat.
Are you fat?
Or just ugly.
I mean repulsive.
Why are you so repulsive?
>>
>>8384383
>You could just find a rich one.
oh yeah, y'know just go and find a rich woman somewhere its super easy.

yeah, i could do that, but the problem is there aren't many, and the couple i do actually know are ugly 50 year olds. i'm in my 20's, so ill pass.

>those damn poor people, how dare they have extremely limited options

extremely limited options? in what universe? its me who has the extremely limited options, people who aren't well off financially dont have to worry about gold diggers, they can find someone easily who just loves them and thats it, i cant tell who does and who doesn't, sure i could just marry one, but im not gonna end up like donald trump in a loveless marriage with some slag from eastern Europe.

just because i worked hard in life, just because i'm in a decent place, people are after me, why? im not some billionaire that got daddys money, i didnt steal off anyone, i put my head down and kept at it. is that fair? ofcourse not.
>>
>>8384491
neither, i'm just a generic looking dude, 6'0 tall weight about 75kg.

and have had relationships Before i got to where i am now.
>>
>>8384502
Why do you have to pay for sex?
>>
>>8384491
>>she had no intention of being my partner
also should clear this up, we were dating, but i was skeptical of her motivations.
>>
>>8384510
who said i pay for sex? ive never paid for sex, unless you count a couple of drinks and a meal as payment.
>>
>>8384500
>I was totally poor once
>but gold diggers are a bigger concern than poverty
Small business owners aren't poor.
>>
>>8384519
all this talk of giving girls loans if they will date you gives the impression that you have to pay for sex
>>
>>8384582
>if they will date you
No, I said in an ideal world if i could confirm they'd pay it back, i'd lend it to them.

not if they date me ill give them money.

meaning i'm not some monster, or a gold hoarding leprechaun, i'd be willing to help out the right person, for the sake of doing the right thing. But evidently such a thing isn't actually possible, at least not with you.

Don't steal, Don't impact other negatively, Its the height of selfishness, and actually, you view the world through a lens of prejudice against people who work hard, thinking everyone's the same.

>Small business owners aren't poor.
funny how you assumed i was a small business owner.
>>
File: Vanity.jpg (450KB, 995x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Vanity.jpg
450KB, 995x1475px
>>8384664
>(((leprechaun)))

I see
>>
>>8384694
>resulting to calling people jews
absolutely pathetic.
>>
i'm a 28 year old transtrender who really got genetically fucked when it comes to androgyny. i'm never going to be out and i'll never be on hormones or transition but I'll always be obsessed with it. oh well, at least i wont have to embarrass myself in public by being a freakshow in addition to being ugly
>>
>can't ever be a real girl
>won't ever pass
>would look like a faggy dude at best and a freak at worst if you transitioned
>will always deal with dysphoria
>the few things you would have wanted out of life feel pointless since you're a man
So what, now I get to look forward to 60 more years of doing some job I hate to put food in my face and a roof over my head so that I manage to keep breathing? I don't want shit. I don't do shit. I barely enjoy anything, and falling in love with this body causing me so much conflict is impossible, and that was the only thing I ever really wanted.

Need info beyond what lostallhope has for suspension hangings specifically dealing with restriction of arterial blood flow if anyone has some reliable info for it.
>>
>>8382790
Please don't hurt yourself. Please hold on. You can do this. Just hold on and become who you were meant to be.
>>
>>8384735
Betting you're an AGP.
>>
File: 1451209189125.png (220KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451209189125.png
220KB, 600x800px
>>8383645
You're dealing with confused men who think that their extreme male entitlement is somehow a trait in women because as males they've been socialized to believe that "women as selfish". And thus, they continue acting like total men in that regard during and after transition.
>>
>>8386204
*are selfish
>>
>>8384735
good, ew
>>
>>8382790
I think the exact same thing. No one ever mention this.

I want to be pretty when I'm young. When I'm 30 it'll be downhill anyways so honestly, what's the point?
>>
>>8386849
exactly...
>>
>>8382877
Are you me? I'm also in debt and just turned 23.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.