[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 49

File: 540977944.jpg (343KB, 1024x605px) Image search: [Google]
540977944.jpg
343KB, 1024x605px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): matchmaker edition

Its summer, and theres still alot of you who are >tfw no gf
But its okay, I'm gonna fix you all up with a qt!! just mail me a postdated check for $39.99, and you'll get paired with your very own 3D PD waifu!!!!
JUST KIDDING (in case that wasn't so overtly obvious)

single anons, you should see if you can find yourself a gf here though. whats the point of a lesbian only thread if we can't have a giant happy lesbian orgy? post a selfie or something.

For Everyone else
>whats your favorite quality about your gf?
>what is your gf's favorite quality of yours?
>are you inviting us to your wedding, and if not, why are you such a selfish bitch?

PLEASE IGNORE BAIT PLEASE IGNORE BAIT PLEASE IGNORE BAIT PLEASE IGNORE BAIT
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous français? https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

News
>some people hate colored hair
>lots of autism
>dog eats chocolate and lives
>peeps might post a new pic? we wait with bated breath
>Yeah,inSixDays-vs-aFew-hours-hahahahahaha-constanza-2011.jpeg
>a male cat gets his gender reassigned and becomes a better cat for it
>anon falls for her straight best friend. she's officially a lesbian now.
>sporty women > body builder women ???
>boob anon continues to successfully hunt girls and get the sex
>BUT MUH TUMBLR MENACE

the previous autism fests can be located here>>8373987 and here
>>>>8374271
>>
>>8382195
>post a selfie or something
Enjoy being reposted forever by trannies, men and ugly girls.

Always voice verify and make sure the girl you're talking to is cool before you send her a photo.
>>
File: Victoria Legrand.jpg (44KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
Victoria Legrand.jpg
44KB, 460x690px
If I ever get a gf, I'll write her a song and record it as a surprise. I've always wanted to do that.
>>
>>8382254
You could write a song and record it to get girls interested in you. Talent's appealing, anon.
>>
>>8382271
I've been doing that for about six years, and it's never worked!
>>
>gonna see crush in a couple days
>movie and lunch
>hoped it would be a date
>were both single
>"Can I invite jessica? Youll get along so well!"

Oh
Okay.

Are any of you open to killing me? I dont care how you do it.
>>
You make really shitty recent news and opening post.
>BUT MUH TUMBLR MENACE
>lots of autism
>a male cat gets his gender reassigned and becomes a better cat for it
You are as bad as the 420 shit the other OP did a while back.
>>
>>8382286
do you have a soundcloud, vevo or youtube channel we could listen to?
>>
>>8382325
Kk.
>>
File: 1496116077290.png (171KB, 315x223px) Image search: [Google]
1496116077290.png
171KB, 315x223px
Why are there two threads? What's happening to /clg/?
>>
>gettyimages pic
Holy shit. You bishits are horrible at making new threads.
>>
>make a joke and autists get upset
>state the obvious (everyone hates bisexuals) and autists get upset
>make a thread before it falls off the board and autists get upset
>MUH TWO THREADS, despite all the threads being over bump limit
>report on the things that happened in the two previous threads.
i hope you get hit by a car and die slowly and painfully. This is why we can't have anything nice.
>>
I have an ethical dilemma lesgen... HALP!
>>
>>8382344
This OP feels the need to make threads while the other one is still alive for some sort of self validation.
>>
>>8382376
>I have an ethical dilemma lesgen... HALP!
What is it? Pour your heart out, S.
>>
>>8382376
what is the dilemma?
>>8382377
the threads always get made before they 404. i made it at page 5 instead of page 8, is it really that fucking important?
My girlfriend told me to stop posting here and i dont know why I dont listen to her
>>
>>8382341
It's earlier than it needed to be, but other than that I have no probs with your thread. If you can avoid drama better than the usual OP, I'm happy with you.
>>
>>8382385
Yes, please do leave.
>>
>>8382385
>My girlfriend told me to stop posting here and i dont know why I dont listen to her
You probably enjoy watching 4chan train wrecks, my girlfriend is just like you.
>>
>>8382340
I have a Soundcloud and Bandcamp, but I'm reluctant to post it on this Vietnamese quilting forum, because the post will probably then show up in search results about me.

I can share some clyp.it's though, I guess. I usually make electronic dreampop stuff, but I also record acoustic one-offs every once in a while, which I never really share with anyone.

Electronic track I've been working on lately (no vocals): https://clyp.it/nhvuudio

Acoustic track I wrote and recorded in about 30 minutes (vocals, but they're a bit cringey): https://clyp.it/jdj40bwo
>>
>>whats your favorite quality about your gf?
It's tough to pick only one. I think her intelligence. She's self-taught multi-lingual and more eloquent in English than I am, even though it's not her first language. She's well-read, familiar with many different topics. It's always interesting and entertaining to talk with her.
>>what is your gf's favorite quality of yours?
She told me it's my selflessness, kindness and generosity with people. Though she worries I overestimate people and that I might get taken advantaged of.
>>are you inviting us to your wedding, and if not, why are you such a selfish bitch?
I'd do it tomorrow if she'd let me, but she's the one who has to set the date.
>>8382385
>My girlfriend told me to stop posting here and i dont know why I dont listen to her
I know that feel.
>>
>>8382414
you could link it with a pastebin or something
>>
>>8382414
>sings and writes songs
>her music is good
???
okay but how the fuck are you even single though.
>>
>>8382381
>>8382385
Im a business owner. And one of my friend's just passed away. My family keeps information away from me so that i dont lose my shit.
Now here's what intertwines it all.
Today the day of my friends wake. My family decides to tell me that the Son of my friend shoulder checked my mom at my business. Then my friend responded to my crying 60something y/o mom with the phrase "dumb bitch" the whole event is all documented for legal reasons. And nobody told me. Now im supposed to go to a wake where most of my highschool friends are expecting me to go. And no one knows about what my now dessieced did to my mom. And the people who owe me THOUSANDS of dollar's now are useing their passed relative as an excuse not to pay. Despite the years of me letting their dept slide.
>>
>>8382432
>My family decides to tell me that the Son of my friend shoulder checked my mom at my business.
what does that mean?
also
>business owner
what kind of business S?
>>
>>8382414
That's really good. I think you should do more with your acoustics. Are you out at all? Maybe your fans only need to know you're available and interested.
>>
HELP!!!! What do i do??
>>
>>8382432
>the whole event is all documented for legal reasons
Huh? What does this mean and why does it matter?
>people who owe me THOUSANDS of dollar's now are useing their passed relative as an excuse not to pay
Why would they think that? You have a contract with them with the debt written down right? If so, it's legally a done deal and not a concern.
>>
>>8382432
Sue them and also piss on your friend's grave.
>>
>>8382437
Thats when you hit someone with your shoulder, and imply sorry not sorry.

Cant tell you the business. Paranoia reasons you know.
>>
>>8382422
It'd be pretty difficult to find my real name based on my music moniker, but I don't want to risk it, sorry.

>>8382425
I think it's a combo of being unattractive and a shut-in. I'm also not good at promoting my music, so I don't know what my qt reach numbers are like anyways. I used to take music pretty seriously and I think I had a few girls interested in me back then, though.
>>
>>8382462
Work on your confidence, there are a shit ton of ugly ass singers out there who get girls.
>>
>>8382298
Maybe you're friendzoned, maybe she's not gay, maybe she's only nervous about being alone with you, maybe she doesn't think you're interested in her but would with this Jessica chick.
Lots of possible reasons, anon. Go out, have fun, be nice to both of them but make it clear you're interested in your crush. See what happens.
>>
>>8382344
OP is a crazy autistic girl who took the "being OP" as her calling in life and she will keep on making these threads even if there's another one still alive for the sake of it.

I already gave up on her, she probably doesn't have friends or anything so we kinda need to take care of her.
>>
>>8382462
>>8382464
>shut-in
>not good at promoting my music
It's true ugly ass singers get girls. But they go out and perform to do it. So anon, you have to put yourself out there.
>>
>>8382441
Well, don't let them get away with not paying you your money back.

I do think crying over a knock on the shoulder is a /slight/ overreaction though, I don't see why it's been turned into an issue.
>>
>>8382491
He called her a dumb bitch, that's why.
>>
>>8382457
Believe it or not i am Very merciful. And i DO not believe in kicking people wile they are down. Just i dont know how to proceed. Im dumbfounded at what these people have been doing to my family despite us letting them get away with a bunch of straight up ILLEGAL shit. Im in shock. And i really didn't know what direction to go. But thanks lesgen. I was right to feel rage toward someone who hurt my mom. And it REALLY DOESN'T MATTER that shes dead..
Good. Thank you lesgen..
>>
>>8382439
Hey thanks!

Also, coming out formally as an artist is an awesome idea, I never thought of that. I would hate to be one of those artists whose songs all hinge on them being gay, though, so it'd be a tricky balance.

I have an acoustic song that is very overtly about loving another woman, and also anxiety about being closeted. Out of all the songs I have ever written, it is the one that I am the most proud of, both lyrically and musically. Maybe I could release that to make it clear that I'm gay to people who listen to my music.

It'd be cool to date a girl who likes my music.
>>
>>8382466
i think i'm friendzoned, but idk to what extent. i'm the one who went on a few days with her before she said she had emotional issues and wanted to just be friends.
we met on tinder, and on our second date we went to her house and made out for an hour so i mean, she's certainly kind of gay.

I guess now I just dont know how I'm supposed to tell her I like her romantically, with jessica there, since I was already nervous as fuck with it being just the two of us.
Jess is one of those gender queer girls with a gf though. so idk why she wants her to come

i know i seem like a major autist sperglord loser, no wonder i'm forever alone ):
>>
>>8382495
>I was right to feel rage toward someone who hurt my mom
Of course, I'd hit anyone doing that to my mom. Most people would feel rage towards this.
>>
>>8382491
No. My mom is four feet tall. And she has NEVER in her life been hit. And she literally is a little grey haired woman.
>>
>>8382500
Sure, if you decide to go commercial it might be a worry. And it's not like you have to suddenly turn your page into giant rainbows.
You have a bio page right? Put in a line or two somewhere casually. Like you happen to like girls and strawberry ice cream and kittens. It's not a big deal these days. Word will get around and any LGBT fans will be more likely to forward a link to their lesbian friends.
If you don't already, you want to do more social networking, get yourself known out there.
>>
File: 1456516514.jpg (16KB, 280x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456516514.jpg
16KB, 280x270px
>>8382473
>her calling in life
Savage.
>>
>>8382501
Ah yeah, I'd say that sounds like friendzoning. Jess is a buffer to keep you from confessing.
Sorry, I think you're better off keeping your crush as a friend and trying to find another girl, one who'd be seriously interested in you. If a girl is wish-washy before the relationship starts, it's probably not going to end well, you know.
>>
>>8382385
It's just people get used to routine. They will complain if you don't tailor everything to how they've gotten used to. You can tell me it's pathetic but making opening posts takes more thought than you'd expect. Just try keeping your posts simple. Your recent news simple. Because regardless of what you set the topic to - people are gonna discuss what they want.
>>
>>8382195
>some people hate colored hair
:'( old OP did not put negative things in the first post, why you guys gotta make me feel ugly
>>
>>8382501
Honestly, find another girl. This is not gonna go anywhere and that's a good thing, nobody wants a wishy-washy girlfriend.
>>
>>8382537
Brightly coloured plants are often poisonous.
>>
>>8382537
Post your hair

Some people are into that
>>
>>8382537
The 50 anons or so who post here aren't representative of taste in real life. And having seen the fashion advice in these threads, I'm thankful of that.
>>
>>8382552
That's a great theory because humans and plants have everything in common. I love not having limbs and being in dirt and photosynthesizing.
>>
>>8382473
I thought you could tell me apart from others?
>>
>>8382571
You do have one thing in common with a plant, girl. You're great at throwing shade.
>>
File: IMG_1731.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1731.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
>>8382568
True and thanks. <3

>>8382563
It looks identical to this to the point where I think this is me every time I scroll post this pic in my phone.
>>
>>8382571
>>8382580
Best posts.
>>
>>8382530
>>8382547
oh
yeah you guys are probably right
ugh. why is it so hard to find a girl I like. ):

Now I dont want to go at all, I'd rather go to the movie by myself than with a girl on whom I have a crush and her friend-buffer
>>
File: 1495966595242.png (17KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495966595242.png
17KB, 180x200px
>>8382585
Looks pretty cute to me, anon.
>>
>>8382603
>why is it so hard to find a girl I like
When I broke up with my first gf I thought I would never find anyone like her again.
Then I met my current gf who is about 100 billion times better.

There are a lot of incredible women out there and I 100% guarantee you that you will find much better than your crush.
>>
>>8382580
LMFAO thank you!! You're pretty quick on your feet too!

>>8382610
:) hope you have a good day cause you just made mine better!
>>
>>8382623
i've never had a GF before..... It's not that I'm super hung up on her, its just that she meets all the "critera" I have
(and really they aren't even hard; I wanna be attracted to her, I want her to be kind of femme, I want her to be tall, I want to enjoy her company and like talking to her, and I would like to have some common ground/shared interests or something)

I guess "tall" is the hardest thing, but most of the tall girls I meet seem to be straight

I saw the cutest girl on OKC a few days ago....but she was.........bisexual and in an open relationship with a man.
she didn't write me back anyway, so it doesn't even matter, really.
>>
>>8382782
Sorry but you have zero standards.
>>
>>8382782
>replying to a bisexual in an open relationship with a man
Oh god, don't lower to those standards. Give up a few inches in height instead! Learn to prioritize!
>>
>>8382812
nothing is gonna happen anyway...i want to be monogamous. I think my thought was that I could steal her away from the guy, or I would "wait it out".
i've been on dates with short girls and i was awkward for me. but I also didn't like the girls that much, so maybe that was why.
>>8382807
>i have zero standards and still can't get a gf
you know what, can i just jump off a cliff? fml
>>
>>8382831
If she likes dudes she's not relationship material just being real.
>>
>>8382831
>want to be monogamous
>picks a girl who has an open relationship
And you know, even if you did "steal" her, she could dump you the next day for a guy. Seriously, all you'd be waiting for is getting fucked over.
>>
>>8382195
i messaged her on my break to ask her

she has so much energy and enthusiasm and sheer passion for everything she does, along with her intelligence and personality, it made her so magnetic, when i met her i just had to know her and be around her and i was lucky enough that she took a chance on me, and things continued. she's just so perfect
she tells me 'is your golden heart, youre so sensitive and so caring and it makes me feel loved completely and I know when you say youll never leave me, or you love me, or that you adore me that you really mean it. you say the things you love out loud. I know you love my passion because you tell me everything that you love about me- it feels so good ^^'
>are you inviting us to your wedding, and if not, why are you such a selfish bitch?
heck no its a private wedding and reception in a different country, my family and friends can't be there as it is, sorry clg, but you'd only say 'always a bridesmaid and never a bride' if you were there so im doing you a favor
>>
File: 1496424797699.jpg (76KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496424797699.jpg
76KB, 900x900px
Opinions on terfs?
>>
>>8382889
Already a thread on that >>8376505
>>
>>8382889
TERFs are sexy.
I want an older lesbian-separatist gf to drive cross-country in a big van with.
>>
File: akita-inu-driving-car.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
akita-inu-driving-car.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
>>8382924
>a big van
What kind of van?

In fact, what does /clg/ drive or would like to drive?
>>
>tfw no awkward, beta gf
>>
>>8382946
>awkward, beta
You'll always have yourself, anon.
>>
>>8382941
All lesbians drive toyota pickups.
Everyone knows that.
>>
>>8382889
Rational. No tranners thank you.
>>
>>8382959
It's always been subarus. I refuse to drive one for that reason.
>>
>>8382902
It's all trannies I wanna hear the opinions of lesbians
>>
>>8382966
>I refuse to drive one for that reason.
Afraid some people are going to think that you're a lesbian? Gasp.
>>
>>8382982
They are just ugly cars. I'm gonna buy a car soon tho.
>>
>>8382941
I drive a light blue Grand Marquis. Leather interior. It looks like a cop car, so sometimes if I'm out late at night I'll swing by a park and shine my high beams on teenagers smoking weed.
>>
>>8382997
>light blue Grand Marquis. Leather interior.
What kind of sexual predator car?
>>
>>8382997
Kek.
>tfw no gf to role play a corrupt cop and delinquent teen girl with
>>
>>8383006
I never knew I wanted this until now.
>>
>>8382195
gf#1 She's ambitious and intelligent but still a huge dork who loves cuddling. Also she has very nice ass
gf#2 Artsy but somewhat femme. Has been bitten by the gymbug and is making good progress with abs <3 has a good heart
gf#1 "anon, you're a huge lap cat despite your opinions"
gf#2 "I just love you"
I'll invite the good and cool gays.
>>
>>8382941
I'm partial to convertibles. My first car was a Miata. I didn't find out till later it was a popular lesbian car.
>tfw lesbian stereotype by accident
>>
>>8383004
Truckers are always shocked when they pass me on the highway and see that I don't look like them. I'm probably the only sub-60 year-old woman in the world who owns one of these cars.
>>
>>8383023
>gf#1 "anon, you're a huge lap cat despite your opinions"
>gf#2 "I just love you"
So basically they don't care about you and can't think of one single quality.
>>
>>8383027
Maybe
>>
>>8383024
>tfw no rich gf who can drive a manual
>>
>>8383019
I don't want play, I want an actual police officer gf who handcuffs me, throws me in the back of her cop car, and rapes me whenever she wants.
>>
File: 2017-mazda-mx-5-miata-rf-360-24.jpg (74KB, 906x477px) Image search: [Google]
2017-mazda-mx-5-miata-rf-360-24.jpg
74KB, 906x477px
>>8383024
>>8383033
Manual or gfto.

I'm thinking about getting a new car soon and I'm tempted by the new Miata. My gf likes it too but I probably have to be more practical in my choices.
>>
>>8383019
>"T-that isn't mine, ma'am!"
>"You can get in a lot of trouble for this, young lady."
>"Please! I'll do anything please don't arrest me!"
>"Get in the car."
>"W-where are you taking me?"
>>
>>8383069
W-write more
>>
>>8383055
Fuck, my gf can drive manual but she insists we get automatic now for convenience.
>now searching for cool cars with a semi-automatic option
>>
>>8382889
What's are terfs?
>>
>>8383012
This picture is disturbingly accurate. It's pretty much what is happening. Has the whole West gone completely mad?
>>
File: 046204482.jpg (89KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
046204482.jpg
89KB, 960x640px
>>8383089
He meant turf.
>>
Would any girl ever want a grossly tall buff girl with a strangely feminate young looking face.
>>
>>8383109
>grossly tall buff girl with a strangely feminate young looking face
This is not the trannies' "do I pass" thread, hon.
>>
>>8382971
There are no lesbians here.
>>
>>8383115
Ahhh I'm actually cis. Born vagina and everything.
>>
>>8383109
i'm gonna say no
>>
>>8383119
You are not fooling anyone tranner.
>>
>>8382995
what kind?
>>8383023
>you're a huge lap cat despite your opinions
GF1 doesn't agree with you much?
>>8383109
Honestly sounds bad the way you're describing it.
>>8383108
Looks more like surf
>>
My gf is in London right now and I'm scared ):
>>
>>8383126
>Looks more like surf
Yes, I was looking at surf and turf images then I ended up craving for seafood. My stomach betrayed my brain.
>>
>>8383128
Scared of her getting culturally enriched?
>>
>>8383128
Is she the type to step out late? If not, don't worry about it.
No harm in texting her and seeing if she's OK though.
>>
>>8383126
No, she's a green leftist. Though she isn't an SJW but yeah, we don't talk about politics that much
>>
>>8383143
>green leftist
What does that mean?
>>
>>8383148
Oh, you're not that familiar with Euro politics?
>>
>>8383084
>"Well, I can drive you down to the station and give your parents a call-"
>"No! Please! Please!"
>"Or...I could drive us to a private space to...talk."
>*sniff* "Talk?"
>"Yes. I caught you with something illegal, what kind of adult would I be if I didn't show you how serious the consequences can be. So, are you gonna come quietly and have a private talk with me - Or shall I turn towards the station."
>"Ok. Let's go talk somewhere, please."
>"Good choice..."
>>
How did you find out you were a lesbian?
>>
>>8382889
too extreme or black and white in thinking, the worst are paranoid, many are hypocrites. i've met a couple of trans women that passed and had a real femaleness to them due to life experiences growing up. i believe an idea of a shared girlhood which is unavoidable to those who are female or perceived as female. theres far more trans who are fetishists, misogynists, suffering an autistic fixation, or blatant mens rights activists, act as if trans women have the only right to womanhood (typical male entitlement), act like some twisted red pill victim complex. its seriously bizarre. I've ran with trans and with TERFS and the extreme radicals of both are very disturbing. tranners are such a hilariously small group, TERFs hating them comes off as crazy, as much as trans women trying to be a driving force or re-branding feminism comes off as crazy. idk they're both nuttier than a fruitcake and would get on well if they didn't hate each other so much. every afab nb is a bad day away from taking gender abolitionism to TERFdom, and every ugly tranner is a bad day away from being a MRA in thigh highs. I kinda fall in the middle, accepting of trans if they are actually come across as their gender (instead of just trans), defaulting to TERF-lite a lot of the time. honestly most people have mild TERF views and there's nothing wrong with that. theres a lotta cocks in frocks out there y'all but i keep my real hateful TERFism for the drag queens. drag queens are womanface satan
>>
>>8383143
That's difficult, I had a gf who was completely polar-opposite of me in politics. We weren't as good about avoiding it completely but at least we often had good sex after arguing about it. It was clear we weren't going to end up long-term. We did eventually end up respecting each other's differences and I promised her I'd help her with her election if she ever decides to run for something.

My current gf and I are usually on the same page, which is one of the reasons I think it'll last.
>>
>>8383169
I'm not going to let politics come between us at all. But basically I advocate for individual rights and responsibilities and she's all for some socialist shit about equality.
>>
File: Caldera Red F-Type.jpg (1MB, 3198x1777px) Image search: [Google]
Caldera Red F-Type.jpg
1MB, 3198x1777px
>>8383085
You mean literally everything. (Including just about all mazdas.) I have a Mazda 3 hatch and it is about as sporty as you get for a compact sedan. I love it, and I like the new coupes they have a lot. The psudeo shift works well enough for the times when you feel like you would want to goof around with manual. I don't street race so auto is perfectly practical for me.
>>8383055
>My gf likes it too but I probably have to be more practical in my choices.
I am probably going to be breaking up with my gf but if not. She wants a truck so I can have whatever impractical car I want! Life is good that way.

This will be my car someday. I will buy a current gen one (likely used) like 6-7 years from now and be the happiest lez on the road.

It also has a cat on it.... Just listen.

**Disclaimer I am not responsible for wet panties**
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J1m3oOqtqc
>>
>>8383167
Found the tranny.

>>8383169
Politics can just be so awful. Glad I don't have serious interest in it.
>>
>>8383158
I was half expecting a
>"you're going downtown"
pun
>>
>>8383181
No wonder she couldn't find you a single quality.
>>
>>8383189
Fuck! I'll use that line if I ever get the chance to rp irl.
>>
>>8383109
probably, yeah
the main thing I dislike about buff girls is that their faces start to look kind of masculine
>>
>>8383183
>someone post an opinion about a topic
OMG it's a tranner!!!! Fuck off.
>>
>>8383210
If you're that fucking triggered you're obviously some sort of sjw tranner trash.
>>
>>8383182
Jaguars are gorgeous cars but I'm not crazy about the cost, availability of parts in the US and lack of reliability.
A Mazda Miata without a manual shift is a complete waste, honestly. It's all about driving fun with the best shift in creation.
But it's OK, we probably need the back space and trunk room so I really should be more practical about this.
I'll save up and get it eventually as my fun little sporty weekend ride.
>>
>>8383162
when i was 10 some boy at school whispered to me 'did you know there are girls out there that are in love and stuff and they kiss and lick each other's butts and they're called THESPIANS' and i went 'cool I wanna be a thespian'
>>
File: 85d.png (49KB, 255x139px) Image search: [Google]
85d.png
49KB, 255x139px
>>8383213
Looks like you are the one that is triggered by someone expressing an opinion that differs from yours, tumblrina.
>>
File: 1380219775548.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1380219775548.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>8383216
>they kiss and lick each other's butts and they're called THESPIANS
>>
>>8383216
Reminds me of that teacher who tried to teach her second grade class about papa new guinea and their cannibalism. "Does anyone know what it's called when people eat other people?" And some kid answered: "Lesbians."

>>8383225
I didn't even read your bs. I could just tell by the length and opening sentence you're not a female.
>>
>>8383183
so working back and forth between 'yeah they're our sisters, they're oppressed, we should accept them', experiencing them for reals and getting pushed to 'they're fucking mental men, the trans community is home to serial abusers' and mellowing out to 'i treat them individually but most are men' counts as being a tranny now? jeez i shoulda just ordered pills online after watching too much anime, it would've been easier
>>
>>8383109
>grossly tall
No such thing
>>
>>8383162
I can't remember. I didn't have a oh-yeah moment. I was gay as far back as I can remember.
>mom gets me a babysitter
>I sit on her lap and tell her how pretty she is and asks her to kiss me
>>
>>8383216
A girl in my high school labeled a flamboyantly gay male student who was into acting "thesbian" as part of an exercise once, it got even funnier when I found out she was gay too.
>>
>>8383239
Can you just fucking stop? This is the cis lesbian thread. You can talk about your tranny feelings in any thread on this board just leave this one alone.

>>8383255
Did you guys get together?
>>
>>8383216
my first crush was Shenzi the hyena from The Lion King. she was voiced by Whoopi Goldberg and idk look i was 6. i didn't know what a lesbian even was so that one doesn't count. don't judge me.
>>
>>8383238
Then don't read it. God forbid that you have a panic attack over something said on the internet. This is your safe space after all.
>>
>>8383162

Britney and Madonna kissed when I was 10 and I saw it and thought it was really hot. I had never thought anything was hot before.
Pretty sure I spent the next year fantasizing about being Madonna's bitch.
>>
File: 1.masthead_5.ts.1610201959460000.jpg (639KB, 1920x540px) Image search: [Google]
1.masthead_5.ts.1610201959460000.jpg
639KB, 1920x540px
>>8383214
Yeahhh I will admit they are pricey for what they are. The 6 cylinder being like 70k new. I honestly just want the chassis so I will get a used one that is half a decade old and be happy as a clam!

I also kind of just want to say I have a jag.

The new MX-5 RF is perfectly fine though, ( I love hard top convertibles) since I currently have a mazda I would get discounts with the loyalty programs and such too so it is a more likely purchase for me. They are a much more friendly 40k (likely because it is lacking the extra 150+ horses the Jag has on it, that realistically I don't need.)
>>
>>8383264
>wah wah I wanna talk a about trannies
I said go ahead, but do it in the many, many, many tranner threads already available to you. This is for afab lesbians.
>>
File: 1489971631670.jpg (13KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
1489971631670.jpg
13KB, 290x174px
>>8383281
Fuck you. I'm staying.
>>
>>8383262
>Did you guys get together?
Nah, we rarely even talked directly despite being in most of the same classes. Very different social circles. By the time it dawned on me that she might be gay she wasn't my type at all (and I sincerely doubt I was hers). Cute though.
>>
>>8383277
>I also kind of just want to say I have a jag.
I'm that way with Porsches, but then I remind myself of better uses for my money. My gf is very practical too, reminding me we need this for savings and that for a trip. She's the one in charge of our finances and for good reasons.

Also I didn't notice it the first time but you said
>I am probably going to be breaking up with my gf
I'm sorry to hear that. You seem pretty level-headed about it at least.
>>
>>8383263
>having a crush on an animal
That's disgusting even for a 6 yr old.
>>
>>8383301
Ok man.

>>8383320
Cute but not your type?
>>
>>8383336
>Cute but not your type?
Physically my type I guess? Unfortunately it takes more than that for me to be attracted to someone.
>>
>>8383370
Lesbians are a prized and limited resource. I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>8383335
It is an anthropomorphized cartoon with a human voice.
Stop looking for ways to feel superior.
You're not helping.
>>
>>8383335
it was the voice and the character, she was the boss smart one. and i read the Redwall books and loved them. also i loved the snarky weasel from the farthing wood cartoon. i never became a furry though? why am i trying to justify and explain what my dumb kid self thought on an anime website's rainbow containment board as an anonymous dyke to another anonymous dyke? i need a time out senpaitachi. kids are gonna be kids
>>
>>8383381
Logic can't affect feels, sadly. If it could then I wouldn't be single.
>>
>>8383335
It was a kid and it's a fucking cartoon, don't you have other things to feel triggered about?
>>
>>8383418
I am sure there are babydykes out there right now who figured out who they were from Ellen's lesbian vibes from dory. They'll be posting here in 5 years about it.
>>
>>8383445
>16-year-olds
>in my lesgen

REEEEEEE
get out get out

I know I'm probably still gonna be posting here when I'm 31 and I don't want to end up flirting with kids half my age.
>>
>>8383455
It's pretty hopeless for you if you can't ID the 16 yr olds before you flirt with them.
>>
>>8383418
>i read the Redwall books and loved them
Ooh shit, I fuckin loved Redwall as a kid. Those books were one of the first ones I ever read in my own and I remained obsessed until I hit middle school.
>>
>>8383455
You are supposed to be 18, not 16, to post.

Also, out of curiosity, how old are you all?
>>
>>8383263
You don't have to feel weird senpai, she was my first crush too 0_o
>>
>>8383488
26 years old

>>8383478
It's getting a whole lot fucking harder, ok?
>>
>>8383480
everyone goes on about Mariel as the strong female character but Romsca the ferret in The Pearls of Lutra was way better. I was obsessed too. Its so weird being online now though, for so many those books were the gateway to furrydom. they just made me like cooking?
>>
>>8383488
>Also, out of curiosity, how old are you all?
25 year old KV
>>
>>8382195
>boob anon continues to successfully hunt girls and get the sex

My sex date couldn't make it tonight. She was meeting family and they forced her to spend the weekend with them.
One of the grills who's also a regular at my go-to bar looked super hot today though. I've been finding myself more and more attracted to her and I'll have to try and make her a victim soon.

>tfw caught her and my fling flirting two weeks ago
>tfw might have drunkely offered fling a threesome
>>
>>8383526
Pearls of Lutra was actually my favourite book! But I liked Grath. Did you get the cookbook? I never did but I had a preview recipe from it for turnip n tater n beetroot pie that was pretty fuckin "gurt".
>>
>>8383488
42...or maybe 16. Some anons will never know.
>>
>>8383488
>>8383505
>>8383553
Looks like there's some older women here...
Age gap is delicious
>>
>>8383555
Post boobs.
OP said to post selfies too. So do that as well, please.This is a dating site now, y'know.
>>
>>8383633
Don't get your panties too wet, kid, I'm usually thought to be about 18 myself.
>>
I have accidentally fucked the mother of my straight crush and I don't know how to live anymore
>>
>>8383488
30, wizard
>>
>>8383455
>not wanting to bang tight 16 year olds
>>
>>8383711
>accidentally fucked
So you raped her?
>>
>>8383731
Nope, just met her on Tinder and decided to hook up with her despite she being 45.
>>
>>8383721
Eugh what woman refers to sixteen year olds as "tight", like didnt we all hate being sexualized by adults as kids/teens?
>>
>>8383739
I'm an old hag and my guilty pleasure is looking at younger girls.
>>
>>8383721
Does your vagina automatically become loose when you hit your 20's or what?
>>
>>8383744
Pedo.
>>
>>8383751
Yes
>>
>>8383735
How was it?
>>
>>8383764
She has been with girls before, she was so damn confident in bed.
>>
>>8383321
>>I am probably going to be breaking up with my gf
>I'm sorry to hear that. You seem pretty level-headed about it at least.
Yeah :( It is a tough situation. I love her and always will but there are some deal breakers that I don't think we can work through after all.

It is especially tough because I have to stick it out together till I can afford to move out. :( Not sure if I can handle that part. I feel like she will pick up on the fact that I have mentally moved on. . .
>>
>>8382623
When I broke up with my first gf, I thought I would never find anyone like her again.

It's been six years. I haven't.
>>
File: 1408923839770.jpg (84KB, 633x499px) Image search: [Google]
1408923839770.jpg
84KB, 633x499px
>>8383418
>>8383480
Marlfox and The Long Patrol, my negroes of similar childhood literary taste.

No furry here either, just an animal-lover. The series did get me really into candied nuts, though.
>>
Discord is shit and autistic
>>
>>8383972
How so?
>>
>>8383012
>be britbong
>go outside
>get culturally enriched by the peaceful religion
Come on Europe. Get your shit together. You know what must be done.
>>
>>8383979
Not surprised.
>>
>>8383812
>deal breakers
I get that. I let a relationship where I lived with my gf drag on far too long after it was clear it wasn't going to work out. It was a big mistake and it ended badly. You should do what you need to do, it's best for you both.
>>8383844
After my break-up I was single by choice for years after that. Somehow 6 years went by before I met my current gf completely by chance. We're really happy and unlike any previous relationship, I'm more convinced every day she's the one, instead of harboring reservations. You may not find a girl like your first but you can find the same or better happiness.
>>
>>8384058
How would the discord be bad if it's just a bunch of cis lesbos hanging out?
>>
>>8384087
:^)
>>
>>8384102
Nice response.
>>
>bored and browsing OKCupid
>come across nearby girl
>my age, not a fucking single mom, fairly pretty, likes geeky shit, animal-lover, seems like a nice person, actually has a decent job/career
>no social justice/political references anywhere on profile

but then

>"bisexual, pansexual" (did answer "yes" to the same sex experience/did you enjoy it? question)
>into acrobatics, especially... poledancing?
>has vague note on profile about how poly people are great/genuine/accepting, but doesn't list self as non-monogamous

Should I?
>>
>>8384153
Go for it. Nothing wrong with being bisexual or pansexual. Don't listen to the gold star meme that gets pushed here. If she seems like a good match for you, you should give her a chance.
>>
>>8383712

If this post ends in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 9, or dubs, I get to take your virginity.
>>
>>8384153
It's okay that she's bi but stay away from poly shit. Poledancing is questionable but maybe its just a hobby. Ask her if she's ever been a stripper first.
>>
>>8384178
>Nothing wrong with being bisexual or pansexual.
Except to get dumped for a tranner or hear about her tranner ex.
>>
>>8384178
>>8384200
Fucking bishits.
>>
File: 1366611108605.gif (515KB, 700x795px) Image search: [Google]
1366611108605.gif
515KB, 700x795px
>>8384178
I don't give a shit about stars, but I've literally never had a romantic experience with a bi chick that didn't end disastrously, nor have I heard many success stories from other lesbians. It's made me extremely gunshy - but then, how far can I afford to limit an already-shallow dating pool? Meh.
>>
>>8384200
>Ask her if she's ever been a stripper first.
So what if she has?
>>
>>8384215
What do you mean by disastrously?
>>
>>8384228
It means that she is trashy.
>>
>>8384228
This>>8384234 and why the fuck would any woman be poledancing unless she's poor or a whore? Don't fall for some stupid meme like "oh she just loves to dance", women who love to dance manifest that in other more respectable ways than stripping naked for men and money.
>>
>>8384196
Kinda stacked the odds in your favor there sis
>>
>>8384243
>muh respectability
>>
>>8384248
Soooo, you don't want to fug?
>>
>>8384251
>hehe yeah having no self-respect is so cool guise please date me I don't have mental issues
No one is stopping you from stripping and being a whore, just don't expect people who want a stable and lasting relationship to consider you.
>>
>>8384258
And give up my magic powers? No ty
>>
>>8384261
>stripping = whoring
>>
>>8383488
21, turning 22 this year.
>>
>>8384275
You wanna die a virgin?
>>
>>8383744
I'm an old hag and I stay as far away from younger girls as I can. There's nothing more annoying than kids.
>>
>>8384291
I feel you on that one. I prefer 25+.
>>
Music-making anon here from earlier. Anyone here into beer, particularly Canadian ones? I'm starting to rekindle my taste for it after a few years of sobriety. Just had a decent stout. Looking for recommendations. My budget is unlimited.
>>
>>8384304
Drinking alcoholic beverages is a form of degeneracy.
>>
>>8384232
Two left me for guys (one behind my back), one ended up being just kind of a nutjob, one strung me along for months being flaky and wishy-washy before finally starting to date some dude with a lumberjack beard.
>>
File: sapsuckertulip_web_0.png (129KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sapsuckertulip_web_0.png
129KB, 480x480px
>>8384304
I'm not too picky so take any of my recs with a grain of salt, but I like Doan's Rye and Bridge's All Out Stout. Whistler's Black Tusk Ale is good, and so is Russel's Wee Angry Scotch Ale (latter is pretty sweet though). Had some ones I've liked from Stanley Park, Red Truck and Parallel 49 as well, but only on tap so I don't know how their bottled offerings stack up. Also had a fun chocolate chili one from Dead Frog recently but I can't remember the name, I haven't had great luck with them before so it was a nice surprise.

I always like shilling Fernie's Sap Sucker Maple Porter (even though I think almost every one of their other beers is p unremarkable) and Granville Island's Lions Winter Ale but they're both out of season at the moment.
>>
File: bierrekje-6.jpg (2MB, 2393x2023px) Image search: [Google]
bierrekje-6.jpg
2MB, 2393x2023px
>>8384304
The best beers are Belgian.
Chimay in particular.
>>
>>8384286
Yes, surrounded by a hundred cats.
I legit don't get why people care about something like that, if I wanted to tick that box I could go out and hook up.
>>
File: me irl.jpg (40KB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
40KB, 410x230px
>>8384304
I really like this one java stout I had once but can't remember the name of. I'll drink beer etc. occasionally, but am really more of a liquor and wine type of gal.

Since it's summertime, I'd love some pretty, sweet and frosty cocktails, but those are loaded with sugar and I'm still trying to cut a little.
>>
>>8384400
You don't seem to learn your lesson. Do not trade your self-respect for some possible attention. Seek out other lesbians only. That way you'll actually find a relationship that will fulfill you.
>>
>>8384399
Mankind has evolved with alcoholic beverages for tens of thousands of years.
Calling it "degeneracy" is about the stupidest thing you can say.
If you can't handle your liquor then don't drink.
But don't be a nazi buzzkill to the rest of us.
We're not all inbred morons like you.
>>
>>8384443
>I legit don't get why people care about something like that, if I wanted to tick that box I could go out and hook up.
i dont wanna be a virgin either, but hook ups are lame and boring.
I lose my virginity to someone I like alot or care about
>>
>>8384501
>hook ups are lame and boring.
virgin detected
>>
File: 1368831117534.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1368831117534.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>8384456
Two of those were self-professed lesbians.
>>
>>8384410
Solid recs, thanks! The spot I go to for craft beer is stocked with a lot of stuff out of B.C. for some reason, so I bet I'll be able to find all of these there. I've definitely seen a wide variety of Fernie's stuff around.

The stout I had today was actually Old Yale's Sasquatch Stout, if you've tried it. It was tasty, albeit uncharacteristically light and heavily carbonated.

>>8384432
Sweet, fruity Belgian were what really got me into beer. I remember the first time that I had a Rochefort 10 very vividly and fondly.

>>8384453
I used to be more about liquor and wine as well, but now I'm such a huge lightweight that I can pretty much only drink beer without risking going overboard and shitposting all evening.
>>
>>8384513
>virgin detected
did you even read the post? i made typos but it was still very obvious I'm a virgin

>i dont wanna be a virgin either, but hook ups are lame and boring.
>>
>>8384501
I think hookups are perfectly fine for scratching an itch, but I have no itch. I've wanted to bang all of three people in my life. Virginity isn't exactly eating at me.
>>
>>8384517
Did they give you the red flags? Non-gold, sjw, but always talking about how "gay" they are? Bad dye jobs and awful lipstick colors?

>>8383744
I'm interested in pleasing old hags for free.
>>
File: becca.droz.jpg (51KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
becca.droz.jpg
51KB, 800x1200px
>>8384527
>very obvious I'm a virgin

yeah, i know.
that's why i said "virgin detected"
>being this dense
>>
AD POSING.
SEEKING GF!!
MUST BE:
>at least five feet and 8 inches tall, preferably 5'10
>at least 21 years of age
>goal oriented and has aspirations and plans for her life
>not racist, transphobic, biphobic, or otherwise bigoted
>open to having children/adopting (i want 4 kids)
>likes animals
>not mentally ill to the point of being handicapped
>not ugly (at minimum 6/10, preferably 8/10)
>thin or slender, or "average" but working on losing weight. curvy is fine """"""curvy"""""" is not
>open to having a tall shy DFC gf who is a sad lonely pathetic neet, but wants to please you, and is also working hard to fix her life
please submit your application to me
>>
>>8384464
You keep thinking that, drunkard.
>>
File: 1496272589026.jpg (170KB, 619x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496272589026.jpg
170KB, 619x900px
>>8384534
oh.
it caught me off guard that you said "virgin detected" as if I hadn't already admitted that and made it clear.
>>
>>8384554
>not transphobic or biphobic

Yikes.
>>
>>8384554
OMG where can I sign up?!?!?? XDDD ;) :))
lol hehehe.
>>
>>8384532
>non-gold
One was goldstar, one wasn't.
>sjw
Neither.
>always talking about how "gay" they are
One did, but she just talked a lot about herself in general.
>bad dye jobs and awful lipstick colors
No and no. Apparently one of them dyed her hair shitty lavender some years after we broke up, though.
>>
>>8384573
It's why I hate bishits. They can never be upfront and honest. Goldstar is the truth. Hating the Y chromosome is the light.

>>8384554
>bigoted
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>8384565
I dont know why the other anon is being uppity, they worded it in a way where I think anyone would assume they were bragging about being able to read between the lines, despite you explicitly stating that you were a virgin. Like an exchange of "I have a cat"/">cat owner detected" makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>8384597
>makes no fucking sense
makes more sense than if she said "I don't have a cat" and then they said "cat owner detected"
>>
I want gf like this
>medium height. maximum 5'7
>not much older than me. 18-22
>have ambitions
>not sjw. liberal. pure lesbian. not a bi-shit or a rape victim
>don't want children but maybe sometimes and only 2 kids maximum
>like cute doggos and cats but not crazy about it
>not mentally ill
>qute femme
>thin
>open to having a tall shy DFC gf who is a sad lonely pathetic neet, but wants to please you, and is also working hard to fix her life
rate me
>>
>>8384627
Kinda sketch that "not a rape victim" is part of your list. Otherwise sounds like every wishlist that gets posted on clg.
>>
>>8384633
I just don't think i can satisfy her if she already have rape sex that stretch her out and much intensive stimulation already
>>
>>8384633
Just thought about crazy girls who after rape become lesbian. Or just girls who hate men and become lesbian. Stuff like that. Recently I read about such people, it's awful.
>>
File: @email.png (804KB, 734x547px) Image search: [Google]
@email.png
804KB, 734x547px
My wishlist:

5' 8" or taller
Age 28+
Moderate liberal, not a Bernietard
Cis lesbian goldstar
Appreciate art and literature (adult literature, not Harry Potter or some bullshit)
Tomboy or mature/not babyfaced butch
Not very skinny or obese
Makes enough money to support herself in a respectable job
Doesn't ever want kids
Doesn't like hairy pets
Not heavily religious
Top-leaning switch open to being force-feminized and handcuffed whenever I want
>>
>>8384520
>The spot I go to for craft beer is stocked with a lot of stuff out of B.C. for some reason
Is this in Canada? Curious because I've never really seen our craft beers escape the country in any great quantity.

>I've definitely seen a wide variety of Fernie's stuff around.
Huh, interesting. Their beers have cute names, but I haven't been impressed by their canned offerings and What the Huck was pretty meh (no huckleberry taste detected, very disappointed). I think Java the Hut was decent but I tried it ages ago so I honestly can't really remember. Fernie itself is a pretty cute little town though!

>Old Yale's Sasquatch Stout
Nope, haven't tried it. I'm curious but I don't usually love heavily carbonated beers (don't sit well in the gut) so I may steer clear.
>>
>>8383270
this was me too, also tatu's fucking fake lesbian music video shit

>>8384668
I often wonder if me being abused a bunch growing up made me like this. Meh..
>thank god for repression and compartmentalization
>>
File: IMG_3747.jpg (42KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3747.jpg
42KB, 640x960px
What do you do to relax if you can't get in a sexy mood when you're by yourself? I usually turn on the fan and/or use a white noise app because I live on a busy street and it's hard to turn your brain off when you're aware of the outside world.
>>
>>8383270
>>8384714
>10
Damn, that stuff happened the year I graduated from high school. I feel old.
>>
>>8384717
I shower, just jump right in and sit down in the tub and let the water pound my shoulders for a bit.

>>8384725
it's okay we can do big/little sister RP this way
>>
>>8384714
According to the CDC, lesbians have been sexually abused less than straight women. So it's doubtful that the abuse meme is true. If anything, it nudge a person to bi, since their rates are way higher.
>>
>>8384733
>pound my shoulders

Shoulders, anon?

>tfw it's been too long since you had the water faucet in the bathtub run water over your clit
>>
my gf of dream

Medium height
Around my age
Femme goldstar. Hates butches and bi.
Intelligent
Liberal
Loves jazz and soul music. Any sort of experimental music
Loves old black and white movies
Loves geeky things

extras: have middle eastern background

so basically, I want a copy of me. Is it even possible to find gf like this?
>>
since everyone else is doing it, gf wishlist
>5'1-5'6
>within 3 years of me (22-28)
>center or right leaning
>cis goldstar
>will go to beach/hiking/spontaneous roadtrips
>femme
>competitive, preferably in vidya but as long as you don't mind my gaming its whatever
>dominant in the bedroom/will smother me with your booty

>>8384751
I don't have an adjustable showerhead okay?
>>
I wonder how many butch and femmes in this thread
Let's vote http://www.strawpoll.me/13108751
>>
>>8384800
>tfw not masculine at all but also not feminine at all
>>
>>8384808
And you look like a teen boy?
>>
>>8384717
More advice please!!
>>
>>8384800
what if I'm futch or chapstick or whatever?
>>
>>8384068
>You should do what you need to do, it's best for you both.
I should add since clg will eat this up, my current gf who things aren't going to work out with is bi, I am going to try a pure lesbian next time.

(Interestingly every girl I have ever been with was bi too)
>>
>>8384829
that's why it's never lasted anon, only true lesbians can uhaul into forever land.
>>
>>8384821
Short hair? Whatever, you are butch
>>
>>8384842
long hair
>>
>>8384829
biscum don't know what love is, theyre just after their next fuck

dont fall for their "i love personality not gender :)" meme
>>
>>8384851
bishits = reddit
their memes are stolen, smeared in shit, and then dipped in a vat of STD ridden semen
>>
>>8384851
>>8384851
Bisexual here, I hate casual sex and I love both genders separately as well as personality.
>>
>>8384881
>I'm not like those other girls!
They always make this claim too. As soon as you've confirmed they are a bishitter - drop em and move on.

>>8384725
I want nothing more than to feel your body against mine.
>>
>>8384851
>theyre just after their next fuck
Except that lack of sex is part of the reason soooo.... Can't blame them for that this time.
>>
>>8384881
What are you doing here? This thread for lesbian, not bisexual.
>>
>>8384881
kys
>>
File: 1368411829140.png (177KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1368411829140.png
177KB, 500x400px
>>8384881
>>8384911
Christ, if I had a buck for every bi chick who claimed to not be like other bisexuals. Yet where are all these amazing, loyal, honest bi girls who would never ever cheat or abandon their partner for one of the opposite gender, who actually give equal weight and consideration to same- and opposite-sex relationships?

Oh, that's right. They're with men.
>>
>>8385049
Don't give up. That lovely, loyal bisexual girl is somewhere out there.
>>
>>8385057
Yeah, with her husband and kids making sure her mother isn't upset that she doesn't get grandbabies.
>>
>>8385057
>bisexual
>lovely
Pick one and only one. But the bonus with the bisexual is you get an std.

>>8384952
Why have sex if it isn't any good? I don't think males or bishits understand this concept.
>>
>>8384911
>>8385049
>implying I said I'm not like "the other bisexuals"
>implying "the other bisexuals" you hate even exist outside your delusional minds
>>
>>8385069
This bisexual STD meme needs to stop.
>>
>>8385078
Yeah, we really need to do better about sex ed and STD prevention in our society.

Maybe we can start by teaching them not to be sluts!
>>
>>8385084
Just because someone is bisexual doesn't mean they are slutty and riddle with STDs.
>>
>>8384291
This
>>8384573
Sorry girl, as an oldfag I've seen that happen a lot. I've only personally known one couple (10+ years) with a bi half, and she's pretty much a lesbian who only theoretically thinks she might be bi.
Of "lesbians" who end up bi/straight, there's no straight-up profile. Some qualities might be more common but I've seen it with all types of girls and I don't think it's all bi girls hiding, some girls are genuinely confused or figuring themselves out.
The only real correlation I'd say is that they tend to be young girls with limited experience in dating because with lesbians starting late 20s/early 30s, excluding late bloomers, the number of switching to guys drops off dramatically. There's two waves: after graduating college (yeah, it's not just a meme) and then the girls who experiment for 5-10 years after that.
It's disheartening but statistically there are more bi women than lesbians, and there's no bi community the same way there's a gay community, so this kind of thing is going to happen. And statistically there are far more straight men than lesbian/bi women and society treats you better if you appear heterosexual, so of course the bis are going to end up with men almost all the time.
>>8384590
>Goldstar is the truth
Yeah, if you think that's going to protect you, good luck. >>8384573 already knows otherwise.
>>8384745
Less, but not zero. And I think CDC is an impartial source but their sample sizes are too small and they don't weigh for a representative group, mostly because there's not enough out lesbian to define with scientific rigor what is a representative group.
>>
>>8382195
>No mention about our robo vs human role playing from last thread
Instead
>Yeah,inSixDays-vs-aFew-hours-hahahahahaha-constanza-2011.jpeg
I am disappoint.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-31+at+03.39.12).png (10KB, 712x116px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-31+at+03.39.12).png
10KB, 712x116px
>>8385078
Anything that has sex with dudes is gonna have high STD rates.

>>8385111
God would you shut about your belief you're somehow older and therefore more experienced in this? We are not blind. It's obvious that there are more bishit women than there are lesbians. But the more lesbians you have dating lesbians instead of wasting their time with bishits - the better. And yes, we can tell lesbians apart from bisexuals. Being a goldstar is one of the indicators, not all of them, but we're not all the same as that anon that got duped by a non-gold and a bishit.

>>8385112
That was so good. No one is more disappointed than me.
>>
>>8385112
OP confirmed a toaster, we should space her
>>
>>8385072
>delusional
You go ahead and keep thinking that if it makes you feel better. Bisexuals have earned their bad reputation within the gay community. Stories like >>8384400 are the norm, not the exception.
>>
>>8384153
>>8385111
Separate post to address that OKCupid profile. You're right to see those red flags for dating. But maybe consider her as a friend? It depends on whether you're the type of girl who can turn down passes from a girl you find attractive, but know has some deal-breakers.
>>8385152
>is told by two different anons they know self-identified goldstars lesbians who end up bi
>ignores it and thinks she has some magical filter that works
>more experienced
It's more that I can see what the self-professed lesbians at 21 turn out to be in their 30s. That and knowing thousands of them in different cities, because I've been out for over 20 years and traveled a lot for work.

But you think whatever you want, this post is not for you but for the girls who are interested in hearing from someone with my experiences. It's for the anons who wonder is it it just me, is there something wrong with me that this keeps happening?
The answer is no, it's not you. This is common and there are good reasons why it happens. But you only need to find the right girl once to win.
>>
>>8385155
>OP confirmed a toaster
Then she should get back to work in the kitchen preparing food.
>>
File: CLGOP.jpg (268KB, 954x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CLGOP.jpg
268KB, 954x1280px
>>8385155
Op can't be a toaster, because this is her right?
>>
File: 1494136172733.gif (220KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1494136172733.gif
220KB, 320x238px
>>8385223
Good one, humanoid.
>>
>>8385370
I refuse to believe a qt like that has the writing style of a teenager.
>>
>>8385370
Huh, looks cis.
>>
>>8385370
>asian
>that chunky while still in college
Future landwhale in the making
>>
>>8385387
looks can be deceiving, sis
>>
>>8385391
She's asian? I've never seen an asian with boobs like that.
>>
>>8385392
Evidence they aren't cis?
>>
>>8385396
Seen it with mixed Asians, like Filipinos.
>>
>>8385370
>cow in vans
>>
>>8385397
I was just using word play
>>
>>8385370
Why do you keep reposting this picture of a nobody? Vagina envy?
>>
>>8385396
How many fat ones have you seen?
>>
File: 145154651156.jpg (291KB, 1919x1199px) Image search: [Google]
145154651156.jpg
291KB, 1919x1199px
>>8385396
>>8385424
>they have never seen nor dated a non-fat non-mixed Asian girl who has boobs
Fucking virgin plebs.
>>
>>8385434
Fake boobs don't count, anon.
>>
>>8385444
Not fake either you sheltered infant.
>>
>>8385452
How big are your boobs then?
>>
File: IMG_4352.jpg (201KB, 1200x1075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4352.jpg
201KB, 1200x1075px
>>8385370
Thats not me. Im not a tub of lard. Ive never posted a picture but im skinny. 0 tits but a giant ass.
I may or may not be puerto rican or dominican.
>>
>>8385057
Im here in this thread searching for my future wife
>>
File: 2156165.jpg (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2156165.jpg
13KB, 500x500px
>>8385466
>skinny
>0 tits
>a giant ass
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (204KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.jpg
204KB, 640x640px
>>8385480
More like this
>>
>>8385508
Are you OP of this thread? Because they're talking about the usual OP who's Asian.
>>
That reminds me, where is the tomboyish Asian who brought waffles to her crush?
>>
>>8385094
>Just because someone is bisexual doesn't mean they are slutty and riddle with STDs.
implying
>>
>>8385519
>that qt in the pic >>8385370
Definitely not qt to me. But ironic that the build you like so much is super common with hispanics and blacks.
>>
File: jkldsfjlkfdskjlfds.jpg (36KB, 436x431px) Image search: [Google]
jkldsfjlkfdskjlfds.jpg
36KB, 436x431px
>>8385508
Subhuman confirm. Please remove yourself from the human population.
>>
>>8385519
>ew short
>qt in the pic
The girl in the pic you like is clearly short, what are you even on about?
>>
>>8385581
The other girl has boobs and juicy thighs.
>>
File: 1496550828252.jpg (217KB, 1440x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1496550828252.jpg
217KB, 1440x1304px
>tfw you will never be proposed to by a 14 y/o qt
>>
>>8385574
Kek
>>
>>8385370
THICC
>>
>>8383744
I-im 19. Is that young enough?
>>
>>8385370
qt would bang but not first choice,,, damm nice figure tho .
>>
>>8385694
What would your first choice be?
>>
>>8384627
I'm not a rape victim but I have a rape fetish
>>
>>8384683
>Top-leaning switch open to being force-feminized and handcuffed whenever I want
M-me
>>
>>8385745
you are weird
>>
>>8384683
>force-feminized
Can you trannies stop already?
>>
File: 1494149260547.png (554KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1494149260547.png
554KB, 500x725px
>>8385761
This doesn't appeal to you?
>>
>kale is the legendary super lesbian
I'm so retard happy right now, you have no idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGcaes_omY
>>
>>8385916
I'm not male nor into dicks so no, sissification doesn't appeal to me, tranny.
>>
File: 1492820423840.jpg (142KB, 2015x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492820423840.jpg
142KB, 2015x2048px
>>8385704
little less chub and different style on her . for me my first choice would be more of a athletic chick or punkish. oh and smaller than me (6ft )
>>
File: secretly crying.png (177KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
secretly crying.png
177KB, 640x360px
>>8384520
I'm a pretty cheap drunk too, Anon. 2 drinks and I'm good. Maybe more if I pace myself.

>>8385917
>tfw no saiyan gf

this pain is real
>>
"Wonder Woman" made history.
The latest film in Warner Bros.' DC Extended Universe exceeded expectations at the box office, bringing in an estimated $100.5 million for its opening in North America this weekend.
That makes the superhero film starring Gal Gadot and directed by Patty Jenkins the biggest opening ever for a female director.
"Wonder Woman" is the first major superhero film to be led by a woman, and it was women who helped the film to the top of the box office this weekend.
More than half, 52%, of the film's audience this weekend were female -- a significant number for a genre that has been dominated by men.
"Any ridiculous notion that a woman may not be suited to direct a big budget superhero movie is hopefully once and for all shattered."
>>
File: 1494966685593.jpg (115KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494966685593.jpg
115KB, 1000x1000px
>>8385603
>tfw you will never ever be proposed to

;_;
>>
>>8384683
You're a man.
>>
>>8385213
If you're so experienced after 20 years you'd think someone would have settled down with you by now. It's really no wonder why they haven't.

>>8386092
Is she a lesbian or not. Because otherwise who really gives a shit.
>>
>>8386092
What is the obsession with this movie? I really don't get it. Normies are acting as if the comics never existed and this wonder woman movie is a heaven sent gift from God for feminist.
>>
>>8386336
Protip: Normies have no idea about comics.
>>
>>8386242
>implying I'm not
Happily engaged, thanks for asking. Some lesbians like me just like being social with other women, and aren't going out looking for a hook-up. I've done it when I was single, I've gone out with my gf, it's a common thing.
>>
>>8386384
Ever had a threesome with your fiance and another girl?
>>
>>8385555
Why so jealous? Don't like girls cuter than you?
>>
>>8386092
Yay! I do wonder about how they collected the 52% stat though. I would say more than half the audience was female when I went opening weekend but didn't mark a demographic checkbox while buying tickets or anything.

The audience applauded during particularly badass scenes and the ladies sitting in my row would whisper "yesssss" after lines of dialogue like "we don't need men for pleasure" or w/e, it was great.
>>
>>8386408
Nah, we're both monogamous. I tried it a few times in college but it wasn't for me.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (116KB, 812x595px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
116KB, 812x595px
>>8386450
>>
I need an autistic REEEE from a NEET
>>
>>8384712
Sorry for not replying. I'm working in Alberta at the moment.

Also, Fernie is awesome. I love all the little ski-industry towns across B.C.
>>
>>8386384
Maybe spend time with her instead of coming here, dingus.

>>8386749
Hit up walnut.
>>
File: IMG_3901.jpg (42KB, 640x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3901.jpg
42KB, 640x281px
>>8386587
Interesting! I looked this method up and found this headline so I don't know how sold I am on the accuracy. :P
Thanks for teaching me something new anon!
>>
>>8386770
Walnut?
>>
>>8386922
If you like tall Asian/Russian girls with big butts you should hit her up. She lives in Alberta and is typically down tf.
>>
>>8386963
Haha, cool, thanks for the tip.
>>
>>8386749
No worries. Yeah! Ski towns are great, they almost always have way better food than non-ski towns of similar size.
>>
>>8386963
>She lives in Alberta
Her name is Vancouver?
>>
>>8386963
>If you like tall Asian/Russian girls

Who doesn't?
>>
File: 1496000174015.jpg (9KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496000174015.jpg
9KB, 247x250px
I left my house for the first time in 4 weeks.
It sucked.
>>
>>8387238
its pouring rain for me right now, cant go out and do stuff even if I wanted to
>>
>>8387238
Aw well I'm happy you left the house anon, even if it didn't go too well. What did you do outside after four weeks?
>>
>>8387383
>>8387251
It's raining here too but I had to go out since I ran out of water and food. I was on vacation for a month. I just wanted to get away from everyone so I stayed in my apartment for a month. It was very relaxing. Wish it could stay this way forever, but I have to go back to work on Thursday.
>>
This post is the bump limit right?
>>
I can't make a new thread because I haven't read this one.
>>
>>8387563
No. Only page 7 at 351 post.
>>
>>8387251
I'm gonna go walk around in the rain.

>tfw no qt to walk with me
>>
>>8385513
Yeah the original OP is Asian so this must be the other bi girl who started the splinter clg.

Girl in that pic is cute though.
>>
For your continued pleasure

>>8387829
>>
File: haha.jpg (66KB, 625x982px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
66KB, 625x982px
>>8386995
>be haha-anon.
>Browse clg
>See somone else saying "haha" without OP/others yelling at them.
What crazy dimension am I in!
>>
>>8387832
We have accepted you back because we know you are peeps and we love those eyes. Just forget about the past and let's move forward together like the faggots we are.
>>
File: peepin.jpg (94KB, 800x248px) Image search: [Google]
peepin.jpg
94KB, 800x248px
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.