[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ur bum is sore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1483398294805.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483398294805.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>tfw ur bum is sore
>>
>>8381561
>*from doing gay things
>>
>>8381561
>tfw bum isn't sore yet but will be in a couple hours
Fucking boyfriend get off work already reee

what's your favorite position for 2 chubs, me being a dedicated femboi and powerbottem?
>>
>>8381561
>tfw dick too smol to make a bum sore
>>
>>8381777
>hasn't heard of dildos
>>
File: fukfrug.png (29KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
fukfrug.png
29KB, 778x512px
>>8381561
>tfw u want to make ur bum sore but when u get on a hookup app and guys with big wieners message u ur intestine sphincters relax in anticipation and u feel a giant pile of dookie slide down
>tfw it just sits there not far down enough to shit out, but close enough to be stabbed with a dick
>tfw it will sit there until tomorrow and if u tried to douche it out it would take hours and feel horrible
>>
>>8381821
that'd just make me more ashamed of my underendowments
>>
>>8381831
>being ashamed of who you are

nigga, get therapy.
>>
>>8381831
>that'd just make me less in denial of reality

So you think it's better to be stupid, selfish, and insecure by having bad sex with people and just hope they play along with your pretense and pity you... than to just get over yourself and be confident enough not to be ashamed of what you have and do the simple and obvious shit you need to do in order to make sure your partner actually enjoys their time with you?
>>
>>8381849
no one likes short dicks, so i just don't waste peoples time anymore.
and confidence does not matter at all when you have a small dick. literally nothing you can do or have will compensate. literally nothing. sure, you can be rich, successful, well liked, and funny but you'd still get cheated on or dumped for someone better than you.
desu i couldn't tell you how many guys i've known that got cheated on, divorced, or publicly mocked because of their small dick.
if you have a small dick, you can only be a bottom and i'm not into that. the only way i could please my partner would be to be nothing but a mouth slave, or spend my entire time with my fist in their ass or something. i'd get no pleasure from anything that would bring my partner pleasure, and i've never known someone who would stay in a shit situation like that for any prolonged length of time.
i have a house, money, cars, friends, and all that but literally none of it makes up for my tiny dick even the slightest amount. i just don't date or fuck anymore, because there's no point when i'd only be laughed out of the room, dumped, or have the information spread to everyone i know (again) and have to move (again) or deal with public humiliation everywhere i go
>>
>>8381777
My friends benis is rly small maybe like 5-6 inches and my bum even still got sore tho
>>
discovered that doggy style is actually so nice yesterday
>>
>>8381883
What about moving to asia?
>>
File: 22-le-fou.jpg (45KB, 280x460px) Image search: [Google]
22-le-fou.jpg
45KB, 280x460px
>>8381883
>no one likes short dicks

that's simply not true.
a lot of people like short dicks.
and many more don't care about dick size.
stop creating artificial barriers to your happiness.
life is too short to sabotage yourself.

focus on your attributes, not your flaws.
everyone has flaws.
you have a lot to offer someone.
learn to use your hands and your mouth and forget about the size of your penis.
>>
>>8381823
We don't talk about that kind of thing
>>
>>8381896
it'd take years learning a whole new language, plus moving to a country that dislikes foreigners (basically every asian country iirc) would suck.
>>8381902
you're not understanding me. for my entire life, i've seen men get mocked for the size of their dicks, with men having their dick pics posted online, circulated between classmates/coworkers, etc. being publicly shamed for it. i couldn't tell you how many women i've known who ranted about how they hated guys with small dicks, or how many of them outright named and outed the men they hooked up with to shame them and warn others.
people treat underendowed men like utter shit. this is a fact, and i have never encountered a single soul that went against that. maybe people are more sensitive where you live, but around here if anyone finds out your dick is small then they'll tell everyone they can, and you'll get shit for it for a looooong time.
>>
>>8381912
China men fucking love westerners, though

Maybe worth it if you're not at all turned on by being a bottom bitch?
>>
>>8381883
>i'd get no pleasure from anything that would bring my partner pleasure
tiny dick is one thing, but tiny dick + selfish in bed?
shit people attract shit people and have shit lives. your justifications are bullshit that only has legitimacy in a world full of shallow whores, which is the only world you apparently fit into.
>i've never known someone who would stay in a shit situation like that for any prolonged length of time
that's no surprise.
you're probably too old at this point to learn to be a genuinely decent person worthy of someone who cares about something other than dick sizes.
>>
>>8381946
>tiny dick is one thing, but tiny dick + selfish in bed?
i'm talking about penetrative sex, numbnuts.
keep freuding
>>
>>8381912
dude, i have a small dick and believe me it is not that big of a deal except to a few size queens.
most men are around 5-6 inches.
i have had a lot of great sex just by being confident and versatile.
i have fucked a lot of dudes with dicks bigger than mine.
and they loved it.
i have also let a lot of guys fuck me and i loved it.
sex is fun.
stop limiting yourself.
stop making excuses.
>>
File: 1493607882993.png (524KB, 519x562px) Image search: [Google]
1493607882993.png
524KB, 519x562px
>>8381683
>chubs

A treadmill.
>>
>>8381969
you're not reading my posts.
where i live, men with small dicks get publicly shamed. i'm not even exaggerating. i've both seen and been the victim of a former partner sharing your dick pics and stories about you in an attempt to ruin your reputation and ability to get laid.
the "men with small dicks are shit" thing is almost universally held true here. i literally can't go a day without someone being mocked or mocking someone for having a small dick. do you have any idea how it feels to have your dick pic to be sent to your friends and coworkers, only for each and every single one of them to immediately join in mocking you for something out of your control? i've seen men get driven to suicide for it, and i've been close to that point myself. having a small dick is legitimately terrible, and it has been the exact same situation in every town and state i've lived in
>>
>>8381561
I'm an FTM and my "dick" is literally 1 inch long.
Yet I have a girlfriend who gets a lot of pleasure out of our sex life.
Mind-blowing, I know, but the size of your dick does not have anything to do with how good you are in bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRjwJrDj5q4
>>
>>8381965
you're dense as a fucking brick.
believe it or not, but normal people actually receive pleasure from giving pleasure, and don't expect every moment of sex to be about taking pleasure for themselves.
if you were worth half a shit, you could attract a guy who would give you what you wanted while you give him what he wanted and you both would be perfectly happy.

so now we have tiny dick + selfish + stupid... lol.
Just keeps getting better and better.
>>
>>8381994
>fake man with a lesbian gf thinks he knows about male issues
lmao im dead
>>
>>8381992
what 3rd world shit-hole do you live in?
>>
>>8382136
Autistic people do not get pleasure from giving others pleasure because this requires empathy which is impaired in autismos

Berating someone for being autistic (or atypical in any other way) and they aren't hurting anyone else isn't a very nice thing to do
>>
>>8382183
autism is not psychopathy and perspective taking skills are not emotional empathy

stop forcing this 60+ yo meme, autists experience just as much emotional breadth as anyone else. they are not childhood ted bundy's.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.