[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about 'incest sexual' saying that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

File: DAMN8NYU0AEhrZE.jpg (57KB, 720x1020px) Image search: [Google]
DAMN8NYU0AEhrZE.jpg
57KB, 720x1020px
What do you think about 'incest sexual' saying that it's a part of LGBT?
>>
>>8381250
im pro incest and think it should be socially acceptable, but other than that unless they are also gay or trans they should fuck off and make their own movement
>>
>>8381250
you can't stop either this or pedophilia from becoming a sexuality in the future. Society is past the point of return
>>
>>8381250
Kill them. I'm serious.
>>
>>8381255
And kill you too.
>>8381260
Despair is a sin, anon.
>>
>>8381250
God that girls has some Sid-from-iceage looking eyes bitch was probably the product of some "incestsexual" parents
>>
>>8381250
Friendly reminder there's nothing wrong with incest, it can be an even more effective form of preserving your genes.

But that's why we need genetic engineering to avoid possible genetic disorders.
>>
>>8381260
Came here to kind of bring up this point.
I mean, seriously. We've got pedophiles latching onto the group and now this? I'm not too active in the 'community' but still associated with it regardless. I'll be damned if I'm going to be jumbled in cousin-fuckers and kiddie-diddlers.
>>
>>8381286
There is everything wrong with incest, go burn in hell.
>>
Kind of makes sense now that I think about it. Just another type of relationship that's looked down upon by society.
>>
>>8381286
>we need genetic engineering to avoid possible genetic disorders
we need genetic engineering because if I fuck my sibling I will have retarded offspring
>>
>>8381393
Gay sex isn't a threat to the survival of our species, unprotected vaginal incestual intercourse is
>>
>>8381557
what about incest gay sex?
>>
>>8381585
pretty weird
>>
I would fuck her brother too.
>>
>>8381610
he looks like a methhead that just finished chugging a liter of gasoline. how the fuck is he attractive?
>>
>>8381250
I'm fine with incest (though unsure about parental incest), but I don't see how it connects to LGBT.
Maybe we need to discard the idea of LGBT altogether, since it seems anyone can dump whatever kink they are into into it.
>>8381260
Pedophilia might become more accepted, but actual relationships with children won't.
>>
File: andersoncooper-500x565.jpg (41KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
andersoncooper-500x565.jpg
41KB, 500x565px
>>8381753
>Maybe we need to discard the idea of LGBT altogether,
>Throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Or, maybe pedos and incestuals and trannies and asexuals can just start their own acceptance movements without clinging on to the gays (and drowning them).
>>
>>8381250
Incest isn't a sexuality it's a fetish. NEXT
>>
>>8381585
If reproduction is out of the question and it can be proven to be consensual and not have any detrimental (psychological) effects then fine, I'm not going to stop you

However asking others to accept this behavior is an entirely different question, some (most) people will always feel disgusted by this, its simply how our brains work. It is unreasonable to expect people to not be disgusted by this. Same argument foes for gay sex in general, its not homophobic to think gay sex is disgusting, you needn't voice your disgust and expressing your disgust in the wrong way may be harassment but being disgusted isn't itself a moral failing.

The second an inbred baby happens its off to the gulag with all of you
>>
>>8381250
Why her eyes are so far apart?
>>
>>8381753
>>8382246
>accepting incest
You go burn in hell.
>>
>>8382331
>2k17
>hell
>>
File: deal-with-it.jpg (54KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
deal-with-it.jpg
54KB, 600x447px
>>8382331
This earth is Hell.
We are actually in Hell.
God is not here.
Murderers and Rapists and Homosexuals ARE here.
This is Hell.
>>
>>8382317
Her parents are incestsexual too
Probably grandparents as well
Her family tree probably looks like HP Lovecraft and Nabokov got together and tried to make the most degenerate family genealogy possible
>>
>>8382382
You're here too bitch
>>
Incest is cancer
>>
>>8382382
What do homosexuals have to do with rapists and murderers ?
>>
File: incestface.jpg (46KB, 695x641px) Image search: [Google]
incestface.jpg
46KB, 695x641px
ayy lmao
>>
>intergenerational
NAY
>Twincest
YAY
>>
I've always been isolated from society. When I was younger, a farm, when I was older we moved to the woods where the nearest city was an hour away. Getting a boyfriend was pretty much out of the option. The only friends I could have were my siblings. So yes I had some lesbian fun with my sisters, just to stave off the loneliness. That being said, you shouldn't actually seriously date and have intercourse, especially if you have other options.
>>
>>8383218
Do you feel that your life is still worth living after having done that ?
>>
File: josh-dugar.jpg (173KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
josh-dugar.jpg
173KB, 900x506px
>>8383218
josh duggar detected
>>
Incest between between siblings is fine, parent incest not so much.

As long as both are the age of consent, it's good.

Also incest mutations only really happen after multiple consecutive generations.

a baby born to a brother and sister will likely be healthier than one born to a mother who smokes.
>>
File: lena_dunham.jpg (271KB, 823x500px) Image search: [Google]
lena_dunham.jpg
271KB, 823x500px
>>8383527
>Incest between between siblings is fine
>diddling your sister's twat

O-okay, anon
>>
>>8383558
I'd fuck a sister if I had one and we were compatible, even have a kid.

t. cis biscum male
>>
>>8383573
You do well to call yourself biscum. You are scum. And you'll go away from this planet eventually, like the scum you are.
>>
>>8383573
Congratulations, anon.
You've made it to our FBI watch list!
>>
>>8383582
>Implying the FBI cares that you're ok with incest
Although I'm probably on one for being very very far left.
>>
>>8383600
>implying that raping your sister isn't a crime

that's not liberal, but nice try
>>
Look, it's very simple. The LGBT is attached by two things, sex/gender and being the minority in that matter. Lesbian, Gay and Bisexuals (and Asexuals) are part of the community because they are not just a minority, but also because they are into (a) certain sex/gender(s). Transgenders(and Intersex people) are in the community because they are not just a minority but experience a disconnection between their gender and sex.

Incest has nothing to do with sex/gender, it has to do with genetics and family and the likes.

Pedophilia has nothing to do with sex/gender, it has to do with age.

Necrophilia has nothing to do with sex/gender, it has to do with corpses

Bestiality has nothing to do with sex/gender, it has to do with race.

Therefore, they are not part of the LGBTQ community.

It's that simple
>>
>>8381250
Fucking disgusting get 'em castrated.
>>
>>8381273
this. They both look like inbred freaks already.
>>
File: das_it_mayn.jpg (35KB, 172x172px) Image search: [Google]
das_it_mayn.jpg
35KB, 172x172px
>>8383714
>Bestiality has nothing to do with sex/gender, it has to do with race.
freudian slip of a lifetime
>>
>>8383882
lmao

It does raise an interesting issue, at what point does anti racemixing bigotry become sensible objection to beastiality? Is fucking a Neanderthal racemixing or beastiality? Homo erectus? Lucy? Chimps? Humans and chimps last common ancestor?
>>
>>8383714
>LGBTQ
>Q
GET OUT
>>
>>8385817

I'm sorry but asexual and intersex indiviiduals exist, though I should have put + instead of Q
>>
>incestuous
>FAS face
Well that's surprising no one.
>>
>>8382388

Shouldn't you be in church, or in your room praying? If you're so into the idea of "degeneracy" then you don't belong on the same website as /d/. Your master, Jesus or Trump or Ayn Rand or whoever else, wouldn't approve of what you do with your time. Why do you spend time doing something that's against your own ideals, while of all things harshly judging OTHER people while you're doing it?
>>
>>8383558

CONSENSUAL incest is fine. Anon was being optimistic I guess, by leaving out the word "consensual". Yes Lena Dunham is nasty.
>>
>>8386999
>Yes Lena Dunham is nasty.
Didn't she get away with it though? It can't have been that bad if it wasn't considered an historic sex abuse case.
>>
>>8381250
Great.

Can't wait for you faggots to finally implode.
>>
>>8383580

What a bizarre threat. There are some real babies in this thread.

Are you gonna suicide-bomb all the incest fans someday, anon? Are you gonna round them up and put them on a spaceship and launch them "away from this planet"? Better not use nuclear or relativistic technology when you do that, since Albert Einstein kinda got with his cousin!
>>
>>8383789

It's funny that THIS is such a reliable trigger for the anti-"cuck" chimps. Sure sure giant fat uneducated rednecks can prop each other's fupas up with broomsticks and sawhorses so they can fuck, sure they can raise all manner of pimply useless troll-children who will never come close to realizing the magical STEM-worshiping ideals of your average halfassed politically crusading 4channer who knows better than everybody because he is 20. BUT OH GOD if two siblings dare to marry they are SINFUL and must be PUNISHED as if by Allah (but not actually in His name because of course good people only respect science, technology, and possibly the Christian God who is completely totally different in that his idiot followers only say they hate people they don't understand and want to kill them but then don't, whereas Allah's idiot followers say they hate people they don't understand and want to kill them and then do, which is obviously not even close to the same thing mmhmm).
>>
>>8387038

Yeah, I think I read that her sister wasn't at all traumatized or even bothered by it. It was weird but I personally don't really hold it against her, given that.

She's nasty for other reasons in my book. But whatever.
>>
>>8381263
this
>>
>>8386324
>asexual and intersex indiviiduals
not part of lgbt.
>though I should have put +
not part of lgbt either.

No matter how hard they try, cishets will never be part of lgbt, even with their made up identities.
>>
>>8381324
>There is everything wrong with incest

t. my sister
>>
>>8386986
>>8386999
>>8387052
>>8387151
>>8387181
Go die.
>>
>>8381250
>incestsexual
That term makes no sense. Incest can be a fetish or a kink, but not a sexual orientantion. It's like saying you are footsexual because you like to lick your partner's feet. That girl is heterosexual (or maybe bisexual) with an incest kink.
>>
>>8381250
There are not enough "incest-sexuals" for it to matter at all what they say. They have nothing to do with LGBT. That being said, if they are two consenting adults, if there really a good reason for anyone other than their family to interfere with the situation?

>>8381260
You are delusional.
>>
>>8388017
Yes, it's called basic morality.
>>
>>8381286
There is everything wrong with incest. Research the Austrian Hamburg dynasty and get back to me.
>>
>>8388256
Hapsburg* autocorrect
>>
>>8388259
That was funny.
>>
>>8386986
I'd agree with except this is literal degeneracy, as in degenerates the fitness of the human species. Eventually my offspring will fuck their offspring (even if it takes hundreds of years eventually it will happen if they don't die out)

Their degeneracy reduces the fitness of my children, moral degeneracy is just a pol meme, acceptance of incestual procreation is an existential threat

Again if they don't have kids its still weird as fuck but I don't really have any objection, I would certainly advise against it
>>
File: 1472914553397.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1472914553397.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>8381260
>two consenting adults
>the same as an adult raping a child
>>
We should be against incestuous couples because their relationships don't result in the production of healthy children.

wait a minute...
>>
>>8389121
It's not raping a child if the adult is agefluid.
>>
how degenerate should i feel for fucking my second cousin?

..... asking for a friend
>>
>>8389130
>we should play Russian roulette because sometimes you dont die
>>
>>8387219
Are you a girl? Because lesbian incest is the purest form of love.
>>
Incest and pedophilia is absolutely fucking disgusting. I wish these people would just die already.
>>
>>8392756
>she isn't into hetcest
>>
>>8392885
>hetcest
>>>/b/ is literally that way
>>
>>8392894
I'm a tranny so I get to be het on the gay board.
>>
>>8381585
since they can't reproduce there is not wrong with gay incest,the only threath is the psychological and societal one.
>>
>>8382246
I talk about this a lot actually,would you for example,be okay with a person that has been deformed at birth and has three eyes on their face and on the nose and is just complete deformated.
Would people be fine walking around or be in the same place as them without looking them and throwing up or be uncomfortable?
I know it's really painful to say but you know that you wouldn't be able to look at them for a long time.
I actually thought about this by watching a splatter old horror movie called the basket...
What is the difference? Like can a person born for that kind of look ever integrate? if gays ask for acceptance why those people can't? I just got so many questions.
>>
>all these idiots thinking pedophile acceptance is on the rise
Do you honestly know nothing about the history of adult-minded relationships? 13 year olds marrying 20 year olds wasn't even uncommon as recently as 100 years ago, and pre-stonewall gay rights groups often embraced pederasty as part of their platform. Don't forget at some point NAMBLAA was a legitimate group.

Acceptance of sex with minors has done nothing but fall in the last century--running opposite to gay acceptance.
>>
>>8393013
Personally I'm not disgusted by much compared with most people. I'd definitely be look at a disfigured person for longer than is polite but I wouldn't vomit or feel as uneasy as other people might. I think if we lived in small communities (like our ancestors did) they could integrate easily, eventually once everyone knew them they wouldn't seem as weird, they might not ever find a mate but the community would accept them. I think living in a big city is probably much harder for these people because they attract so much attention, they can't disappear in the crowd like the rest of us.
>>
>>8381250
Sounds like /pol/'s wet dream. Definitely a white person thing, not an lgbt thing.
>>
>>8381250
Heterosexual incest can produce children, therefore it is unethical. It produces genetic problems due to lack of diverse material from both parents.

As long as they don't procreate, it would be fine, albeit disgusting to most people. It was taboo for a reason.
>>
>>8393450
>Heterosexual incest can produce children
I get a free pass for being a tranny.
>>
>>8381250
As long as it is 2 consenting adults, I have no problem with it.
>>
>>8381273
Came here to say this, it was visible from the fucking catalog thumbnail, Jethuth Cwithe
>>
>>8385756
>It does raise an interesting issue, at what point does anti racemixing bigotry become sensible objection to beastiality?
Black on white
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.