[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I trans? I have been rejecting gender for over a year now,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1493708787990.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493708787990.png
602KB, 963x720px
Am I trans? I have been rejecting gender for over a year now, I present mixed masc/fem, and I have been on hrt for 6 months now and at least 6 more in the future. I have a general preference toward feminine personal eappearance, and I am starting to realize I might have very slight dysphoria. Should I just call myself trans? Maybe half-ass it and say transfeminine? I don't even know if I have gender dysphoria, so does that make me cis male?
>>
File: tumblr_oiv5foS6E61tvti0ro1_500.jpg (69KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiv5foS6E61tvti0ro1_500.jpg
69KB, 500x503px
2 internet schools of thought afaict:

1) Gender binarist school. You NEED to have dysphoria and relate to the gender binary to be a TRUTRANS. Idk.
2) Gender spectrum school. (Tumblr school). Just BEE yourself, identify however you want. Gender is like, an illusion or whatever. You can have dysphoria or not, whatever.

You sound kinda demi nonbinary? Demigirl? Google some tumblr genders if you want.
>>
>>8379787
So AGPs would come under androgyne?
>>
You've been on hrt without knowing? How does that work?
>>
File: 1493853194128.jpg (84KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1493853194128.jpg
84KB, 500x667px
>>8379794
>You've been on hrt without knowing?
No of course I know, I get pills and fucking take them.
>>8379787
>demigirl
No that can't be right, I don't identify at all as a woman. I'll keep looking to see if something fits. God I hate these silly labels though.
>>
>>8379792

Sure if they identify between male and female, they can be androgyne. If they identify fully as male and female (both rather than between), they are bigender. I don't really "get" the AGP thing though.
The tumblr school treats gender much like how we already treat sexuality. There is no boxes, identify how you want.
>>
>>8379810
So what is the difference between androgyne, genderqueer, and neutrois?
>>
>>8379810
>if they identify between male and female
>if they identify
Incorrect. Androgyne is "having both masculine and feminine qualities". Qualities, not identification.
>>
>>8379834
So if I admit to having qualities of both genders, but I refuse to identify with a gender, that makes me androgyne?
>>
>>8379838
According to tumblr, yes.
>>
File: political_quadrants_annotated.png (452KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
political_quadrants_annotated.png
452KB, 1280x1280px
>>8379773
Here's the thing
You do you
That said,

There are many who would point out that you do very rightly have gender dysphoria thus are trans
And there are many who would say that you aren't TruTrans™ because you have doubts / aren't advocating their political causes

So basically, "yes", but it depends on who you ask

Personally, in your shoes (which is where I hope to be shortly), I would just say that I'm
>Yes, definitely trans
>Nobinary genderfluid androgyne presenting
>No, what are you talking about I'm just a dude
depending on who you are talking to, how they'll take+understand it, etc.
>>
>>8380353(Me)
So, basically, OP,
"trans" is a clusterfuck of a word that means something different depending on who you ask.

I would say that you are Trans medically, mentally, biologically, etc.—but not politically (that is to say, you're operating under no delusions that you're a '''''REAL WOMYN'''''), which is the Official Definition of it. So really it all depends on who you're asking.
>>
Thanks everyone for your answers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.