[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey gays of /lgbt/ I just got into an argument with a woman on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16

Hey gays of /lgbt/
I just got into an argument with a woman on grindr. Basically a cishet woman went on grindr to look for a gay best friend and she contacted me to see if I wanted to be her friend. The argument was that she is using a gay platform to look for gay guys for friendship because she has preconceived notions of what gay friends are. I have a big issue with women collecting gay men and using them as ways to appear progressive. Gay men are like pets to cishet women, little purse dogs to show off to their friends. Or we are expected to be fashion gurus, jesters, therapists etc. A way for women to have all the enjoyment of having a male friend without offering sex in return. It really bothers me and I told her off and I told her to get off of grindr because it is not he space and she should not be here.

What are your thoughts on women on grindr or how cishet women treat gays in general. Liberal cishet women really need to be sat down and told off.
>>
>>8378960
I think that you think too highly of yourself.
>>
>>8378960
How is that any different to anyone of any orientation looking for someone of the right sex and orientation for romance?

How is it different from a gay guy wanting a gay friend or a woman wanting a female friend?
>>
>>8378960
Regardless of what feminism sputs, western cishet women have extreme social privileges. They're used to being catered to during social interactions because they're cishet women. They're not used to gay men having their own space especifically so they only have to socialize with gay men, and they assume that we're interested in catering to them. Not so.

My thoughts are that they need to fuck off. I don't generally like having female friends because due to this social privilege they're used to, you NEED to walk on eggshells 24/7 and cater to them all the time or they freak the fuck out. The vast majority of guys, gay or not, don't do that and instead socialize like normal people. Women expecting us to be pets is homophobic in its way because it stereotypes all of us. If a gay guy wants to be a pet, that's his deal. It's pathetic but it's his choice, an individual choice. They need to stop invading gay spaces.

Ffs I have enough of these quirky cishet women at gay bars who invade our space and then expect the whole bar to cater to them, I thought that a fucking gay hook up app would be safe from them but I guess not. That's just what a life of social privilege conditions you to do, I guess.
>>
>>8379001
How many straight guys wanting lesbian friends have you seen in lesbian bars or on Brenda or Scissr?

How many of them complain that lesbian spaces exclude them?

That's the difference.
>>
>>8378960
Well tons of gay guys "apparently" use grindr for friends too so I don't think it's that bad. Maybe she legit just wants friends cause there's really no platform to actually go about doing that.
>>
File: nevertry.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nevertry.gif
3MB, 320x240px
Every time a woman does something that should piss me off, I remember I'm gay and so I literally don't have to care at all. And then I find something better to do with my time.

Why do you care, anon. Did you ever stop and think about it?
No one is forcing you to deal with any of that bullshit.
She's a dumb cunt, so you're not going to make her realize anything other than, "Wow, gay guys are really sexist!" or give her something to drunkenly rant about on her tumblr.

Fact is there actually are tons of dumbass faggots out there who want to be collected by women like that, so just let them deal with each other.
Seeing a fag surrounded by women like this is a really helpful red-flag to stay away.

Just block them, and move on.

However, if you see them in real life at a gay bar, then all bets are off.. then you can join in with the other cunts and try and make her burst into tears.
>>
>>8379001
Wanting someone who is from your own group because you feel you have shared experiences is completely different than wanting someone from a different group because you think you know about that group. Its like going out to find a black friend because it is in vogue or so you can tell your white liberal friends how you have black friends. There are a lot of harmful stereotypes that go into wanting a friend because of their race/ethnicity/orientation. Assuming that every gay guy will do your hair and pick out your clothes is wrong.
>>
I used to lecture pretty much anybody on Grindr doing anything I didn't approve of -- guys who were looking while married or closeted mostly.
Amazingly, nobody was dazzled by my debate skills into admitting that they were wrong or eager to start doing what I thought they should be doing instead.
I feel better since I stopped. Earlier this week I told a married guy who was interested that the guilt and regret I would feel about betraying his wife's trust by sleeping with him was "just my business." I was glad I could turn him down without getting on my high horse and telling him off.
>>
>>8379049
>Wow, gay guys are really sexist!
Is it possible to be sexist against women? Women are the most privileged people to ever walk the earth so can you really be sexist against them?
>>
>>8379024
Answer the second question.

>>8379057
>because you feel you have shared experiences
>because you think you know about that group
You're making a faulty assumption that the two examples of wanting someone from your own group fall into the first of those and not the second.
>>
>>8379057
I'm sorry that girl made you feel tokenized, OP. You don't deserve that.
>>
>>8379004
Before marriage equality nothing would piss me off more than women having their bachelorette parties at the gay bar. Like seriously how in sensitive do you have to be to celebrate getting married in a space for people fighting to be allowed to get married. But women can never see passed themselves so I understand why they think it is okay.
>>
>>8379083
Alright.
>How is it different from a gay guy wanting a gay friend or a woman wanting a female friend?
Because cishet women aren't gay guys. The question was so stupid I didn't think I needed to answer it.
>>
>>8379101
>How is it different?
>Because it is!
And you thought the *question* was stupid?
>>
>>8379083
Being an outsider assuming something about a group is different than being in that group and assuming something about the other members.
>>
>>8379107
Are you really this dumb or am I being baited?

OP talked about a cishet woman looking for a gay friend in a gay platform.

You asked how that's different from a gay guy looking for a gay friend or a woman looking for a female friend.

In your examples, X person is looking for an X friend.

The OP talks about Y person looking for an X friend.

It's totally different. I'm explaining why. 10/10 cause you got me to do this.
>>
>>8379123
>I'm explaining why.
I must have missed that part. Mind repeating it?
>>
>>8378960
Fag hags are fucking disgusting. Literal leeches who think they can get gay guys to do shit for them and be their emotional sponges without the expectation of sex somewhere down the line.

Fuck em
>>
1) I doubt this happened
2) Yeah you are full of shit:

"Gay men are like pets to cishet women, little purse dogs to show off to their friends. Or we are expected to be fashion gurus, jesters, therapists etc."

wtf nobody thinks this.
>>
>>8379199
Is it nice living under a your rock?
>>
>>8379118
Are you capable of saying why?
>>
>>8379199
That's literally how most women think of gay guys though.
>>
>>8379215
No its not.

>>8379210
I know way way more cishet women than you, guaranteed. Is it nice living in romcom stereotype land?
>>
>>8379251
Did you meet your female friends while a lot younger though?
Girls I knew in the past are way different then when I meet girls now. If I tell a girl I'm gay they usually expect to want to go shopping and stuff. When they slowly find out I'm not a gay stereotype they just stop hanging out though unless I indulge their faghag fantasies
>>
>>8379251
>I know way way more cishet women than you, guaranteed.
K.

>Is it nice living in romcom stereotype land?
Im not a gay guy who hangs out with straight women, how the fuck would I know?

I've had the misfortune of hanging out with a few fags with hag orbiters, and every single one of them where pure cringe.
One of them always asked "what do gay people think/feel about X?" questions as if the fag was their gay tour guide. One got really excited upon meeting me and asked i wanted to go with her to the local shopping district the next day. One burst into tears in a gay bar during a guy's birthday party because none of the guys would buy her a drink even though she was "being nice to these freaks". One wanted me to join my friend literally sitting on her lap and got very angry that I refused, then borderline sexually assaulted me in the car-ride to the bar. One freaked out and acted like she wanted to murder me for stealing her man when I came home with her roommate/bff to fool around after we met at a party.
>>
File: fedora dog.jpg (665KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fedora dog.jpg
665KB, 2048x1536px
>>8378981
Okay fag hag white knight defender lol
>>
>>8379316
Both now and later. I'm a bi woman with mainly straight or bi friends, coworkers, and a very female family.

Like most women don't love shopping, are you hanging around rich people?

>>8379326
>I've had the misfortune of hanging out with a few fags with hag orbiters, and every single one of them where pure cringe.
You are preselecting for so called "fag hags" tho?

>One burst into tears in a gay bar during a guy's birthday party because none of the guys would buy her a drink even though she was "being nice to these freaks".
Didn't happen
>>
>>8379049
Nah these cunts need to realize this behavior is not cool

Straight women that collect gay men like ''look at me i love the gays'' trophies are bullshit and need to be told they are
>>
>>8379141
THANK

YOU

GOD

I thought i was going fucking insane for a second with nobody piping in with a similar sentiment.
Fag hags are trash
>>
>>8379348
Lol you're a bi girl you have no idea how women treat gay dudes
>>
>women on grindr
dumb, weird
>straight women friends
a good excuse to go shopping
>>
>>8379356

lol yeah I do because I literally see how they treat gay dudes.
>>
>>8379404
Feminists see how women and men are treated but that doesn't clue them in to the reality of their beliefs.
>>
>>8379348
>Didn't happen.
K. Congrats on pretending you won an argument by ignoring anyone elses evidence to the contrary.

>I'm a.. woman
I 100% believe you.
>>
>>8379404
I'm not saying ALL girls treat gay guys like crap but a ton of them hold so many stereotypical views about gay dudes. Plus if they think you're straight then find out you're gay it's like a total personality flip. So they clearly don't want to be that much of friends if they hated you before then randomly switch
>>
>>8379429
I am an all mighty and powerful bi woman and I know everything because I have a magical vagina that divines truth and lies and you are lying about everything. Nothing you say can change my mind because I am life-giver and I know lots of girls and shit so fuck you, nyah nyah nyah.
>>
>>8378960
Just tell her to fuck off for wanting a token gay friend and to stop stereotyping gay men. And tell her to get of grindr for hells sake.
>>
>>8379426
How insane of an idea is it that people who you are posting with are both guys and girls?

I mean 50% of the population is girls
>>
>>8379487
I am friends with lots of girls and I refuse to believe this. Girls only act one way, and that is the way my magical vagina of truth tells me they act.
Your post is lies and it displeases me as a mighty and powerful bisexual woman.
>>
>>8379348
So as a woman you are the most privileged person in society and as a bit woman you are also the fattest and most abusive. Very interesting.
>>
>>8379500
Do not mock the magical vagina of truth or it will smite thee.
>>
>>8379501
Smite? Does that mean domestic violence or smothering with fat? I know bi women do both all while playing the female privilege "I'm a victim" card.
>>
dont let her get to you dude, shes just fuckin dumb lmao
>>
>>8379404
You did say that mainly your friends were strait or bi, with a very female family and yet you want to educate us on how some women treat gay guys.

"Lol this never happens but #notallwomen"

Fuck off.
>>
>>8379511
When are all about "listen and believe" until you are asking them to do the listening and believing.
>>
>>8379425
What do feminists have to do with anything.

>>8379426
>K. Congrats on pretending you won an argument by ignoring anyone elses evidence to the contrary.
Congrats on posting a bs story. I'll give benefit of the doubt to most bs internet stories but yours were STDH even for 4chan.

>>8379500
>So as a woman you are the most privileged person in society
Nah bs. If you want to open that can of worms I will and I will win.
>most abusive.
Source? All I can find is that bisexual woman are most ABUSED.

>>8379515
Nobodys about "listen and believe" except a few internet feminists, way to prove you've never actually met women irl.
>>
>>8379515
>It's this one extreme end of the spectrum
>Ha ha! No it's actually this one other extreme end of the spectrum

Arguments are always "All people do this" or "No one has ever done this", you and OP are just salty.
>>
>>8379527
>I refuse to believe a girl got drunk at a gay bar and embarrassed herself because that is beyond the realms of possibility

Right.
>>
>>8379426
>I 100% believe you.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cxg3CDyggh
>>
>>8378960
>faggot think women wants him as a friend to get all the 'male friend' benefits

You dont offer male companionship though faggot. You dont think like a man or act like a man.

Youre basically a female with a cock.
>>
>>8379548

To where she cried about "being nice to these freaks"? Nah. Didn't happen. Sorry friendo. I don't believe the rest of your shit either except for maybe getting sexually assaulted (I doubt it happened to YOU only because I can't imagine you ever making any kind of human contact but I am sure its happened to SOMEone). Too bad you had to trivialize a serious issue by throwing it in with the rest of your shit.
>>
>>8379578
I hope everyone reading this remembers it the next time a woman expects sympathy after allegedly being raped.
>>
>>8379554
That wasn't sarcasm.

>Congrats on pretending you won an argument by ignoring anyone elses evidence to the contrary.
It's amusing how you refuse to believe women wouldn't act as childish and pathetic as you yourself have been acting in this thread.
>>
>>8378960

my thoughts are that youre being a whiny little bitch. not just you, but gay men in general. don't b afraid to stand up for yourself.

as far as the topic of women on grindr they need to get the fuck off of it
>>
>>8379578
K.
>>
>>8379527
>If you want to open that can of worms I will and I will win.
Win on the back of your female privilege? Honey, those with privilege are often blind to it so I am not surprised you can't see it.
>>
>>8379588
lol because you are going to punish all women after getting shit talked on the internet by a single person? (As if women don't get shit on all day online anyway? Are you new to 4chan or something??)

>>8379593
You aren't talking about "childish" or "pathetic". You are talking about garbage sitcom stereotypes and pathetic fanfiction. Also you seriously need new standards for """"evidence"""" if all you have is anecdotal bullshit.
>>
>>8378960
>Gay men are like pets to cishet women
What are you talking about. Really, what the is it? Is it reall thing or you just retard? Anyway, thanks god I don't have any gay male friends.
>>
>>8379607
>lol because you are going to punish all women after getting shit talked on the internet by a single person?
Why shouldn't I?
>>
>>8379607
>My anecdotal evidence disproves your anecdotal evidence.
Sure.
>>
File: entered a thread I don't like.jpg (212KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
entered a thread I don't like.jpg
212KB, 1800x1578px
>>8379199
>>8379210
>>8379251
>>8379348
>>8379426
>>8379527
>>8379606
>>8379607
Literally so salty over so little.
>>
>>8379606
>Honey
Sweetie

>those with privilege are often blind
Does that why explain why the males of 4chan are so oblivious? It sounds like you want to open a can of worms here:

Male privilege:
-Higher pain tolerance
-Lower rates of anxiety/depression
-Better able to handle stress (better emotional regulation)
-Bigger
-Stronger
-Faster
-No pregnancy
-Lower poverty
-Seen as more competent
-No periods
-Faster wound healing (no shit)
-Longer fertility window
-Deeper voices (seen as more respectable)
-More likely to orgasm in sex
-Higher self-esteem
-Stronger bones
-Experience lower levels of embarrassment, guilt, shame, sadness, anger, fear, and distress
-Build muscle easier (less fat)
-Less Susceptible to Addiction
-Better visual-spacial ability

Males literally run 99% of everything lol, how do you think that happened? Magic?? Its because they have it better in nearly every way you clueless shit.

Female """""""""""""""privilege""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
-Straight guys will sometimes be nice to you if they want to have sex with you, so you can kinda maybe squeeze some splashover benefits for yourself so long as you aren't fat, lesbian, old, single mom etc.
-Single mom welfare bux
-lower rate of X-linked disorders like colorblindness
-lol thats it
>>
>>8379614
I never said you should or shouldn't. I don't give a shit about you and you're just another lying asshole on the internet. I just think its funny.

>>8379615
Nice reading comprehension dumbass
>>
>>8379639
>you're just another lying asshole on the internet.
?
>>
>>8379639
>The fact that I am a woman who knows lots of women proves that the completely different women you have met don't actually exist.
Nice comprehension.
>>
>>8379646
The fact that I've actually experienced human interaction lets me know that your bullshit stories are 100% fake, yes. Either way the burden of proof is on you.

In the meanwhile, try taking a few creative writing classes you shit. So at least your anecdotes are believable.
>>
>>8379662
I'm done wasting my time trying to prove my life is real.
Since you want to use your life as evidence against everyone else's, how about you take that burden of proof on yourself.

Prove that you have or have ever had friends.
>>
>>8379683
Nah, all I am doing is calling bullshit on your stories. You don't get to flip the burden of proof. You are so laughably 100% full of shit and you know it.
>>
>>8379690
Actually, all you're doing is proving to everyone that women are immature and toxic attention whores who want to make everything about them. But then I think we all already knew that since that's the whole subject of this thread.
>>
WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!
>>
>>8379606
>>8379606
>>8379606
>>8379606

Still waiting for a reply from this """""""""""""female privilege""""""""""""""" weenie too.

>>8379700
That's not how proof works, friendo. But whatever, who cares, you're as shit at logic as you are at creative writing. Also lol at "toxic" like nice meaningless buzzword, especially on this thread of all places. You shit.
>>
>>8378960
>I just got into an argument with a woman on grindr.
This is where you fucked up.
Yes, that woman is a weird bitch and a moron, but actually giving enough of a shit to take the time to continue talking to her makes you a bitch and a pussy.
If she really triggered you, you could've just said "fuck off faghag" and blocked her. But no, you just had to proselytize. Had to flex that moral boner.
>>
>>8379632
>Lower poverty
>-Seen as more competent
>-Experience lower levels of embarrassment, guilt, shame, sadness, anger, fear, and distress

Of all your "privileges" these are the only real privileges, you know, unfair advantages awarded by society. And even these are not correct. Men are more likely to be homeless, they are only seen as more competent if it is something man related, and considering the suicide rates I would say men experience all those things without the benefit of being able to show them.

So I understand that you have no idea what real privilege is. As a women it is all around you and you have been trained by society not to see it. Women have always been the number one priority of society so seeing anyone else struggles is very hard for you, I understand.

But when it comes down to it privilege manifests itself in the form of safety. Right so when we look at things like who gets murdered, who is homeless, who is afforded protection just for being, you see that society is structured to benefit women at the expense of men. Lets look at other groups and compare. We can agree that whites have privilege over blacks and straight have privilege over gays right? Well

Whites are less likely to be homeless, therefor they have privilege
Straights are less likely to be homeless, therefor they have privilege
Women are less likely to be homeless, therefor they have privilege.

Whites are less likely to be murdered, therefor they have privilege
Straights are less likely to be murdered, therefor they have privilege
Women are less likely to be murdered, therefor they have privilege.

When you compare privileges and oppression between whites and black and gays and straights and men and women you see that whites, straights and women all are privileged in the same way and blacks, gays and men are all oppressed in the same way.

Like just look at sentencing disparity between men and women (larger gap than between blacks and whites and gays and straights)
>>
>>8379816
So nothing is more institutionalized than our criminal system. And at every fucking level women are more privileged than men.

If a man and woman commit the exact same crime and both have no criminal history.

The woman would be less likely to face trial to begin with.

The woman would receive a shorter sentence.

The woman would be more likely to be allowed community service or other non-jail forms of punishment

If the woman made it to jail she would be more likely to be released early.

In jail the woman would have more visitation rights, more time out of a cell (if there are cells in her prison), better access to education and health care programs.

The woman's parole would be shorter.

She would have more programs to help her find a place to live, find a job, and reintegrate into society.

She would also be more likely to be hired after even if she had a violent offense a man had a non-violent offense.

That is privilege.
>>
>>8379816
>Of all your "privileges" these are the only real privileges, you know, unfair advantages awarded by society.
Nah fuck off. You have every single imaginable privilege but because its not ""'awarded by society""" (male dominated by society) you want to pretend it doesn't exist? LOL.

Also the feelings men experience is likely rooted in biology too so at least try to be consistent, everything goes back to biology if you were honest.
>And even these are not correct.
Yes they are.
>Men are more likely to be homeless,
Irrelevant to my post.
> they are only seen as more competent if it is something man related,
Like....99% of most anything outside of giving birth? COOL. Do you have a source on this shit or did you make it up, btw?
> and considering the suicide rates I would say men experience all those things without the benefit of being able to show them.
Women are more likely to be suicidal and attempt suicide. Take 10 seconds to google next time.
>We can agree that whites have privilege over blacks and straight have privilege over gays right? Well
Cool bullshit meaningless cherrypicking, me too:

Whites are less likely to be in poverty, therefor they have privilege
Straights are less likely to be in poverty, therefor they have privilege
Men are less likely to be in poverty, therefor they have privilege.

Whites are more likely to be in leadership, therefor they have privilege
Straights are more likely to be in leadership, therefor they have privilege
Men are more likely to be in leadership, therefor they have privilege.

ALSO ironic that you JUST mentioned suicide too, because white people are far far more likely to commit suicide vs. black people. What about all that ~~~privileges lining up~~~~ fantasy you had? Nice desperate stretching to make any kind of connection with black people (lol). When EVERYTHING I wrote in >>8379632 100% still stands.

Also women are more likely to be murdered in sex/domestic homicides just like black people wow
>>
>>8378960
Made up story
Trash>>>>>>>>
>>
>>8379842
>Women are more likely to be suicidal
how can that be tested by anybody?!?!
>>
>>8379842
Women are only more likely to live in poverty because they live so much longer than men. If you don't count the elderly women men are more likely to live in poverty. And men are more likely to face the extreme forms of poverty, such as homelessness.

Women are more likely to attempt suicide for attention, the real issue is people action committing suicide.

Its funny you think that because men work they are in power, when women are the ones who are spending all the money. Women control the majority all domestic spending.

Look at the fucking Trumps. Melania Trump doesn't do shit but she enjoys all the privilege of the money that Trump makes. Real house wives, men are working, women are spending their money getting drunk and bitching at each other. Men's bodies are used to construct literally everything for the benefit of women. Women don't build houses, women don't put out fires, women don't fight for their own freedom. Women just benefit from the system. THAT IS WHAT FUCKING PRIVILEGE IS.
>>
>>8379860
Psychological testing. The fact that women are far far more likely (200-400% more likely) to attempt suicide ties in with this, same with various other studies wrt women and pain/stress/depression/anxiety.
>>
>>8379866
so surveys? that doesn't mean much
>>
>>8379860
Women make more attempts at suicide. Usually little things like swallowing a few pills and then telling or barely cutting themselves and then making a blog post about it. The razor will barely break the skin but OMG lets make a big fuss over her and her cries for attention. Meanwhile guys are blowing their brains out because society is so crap to them.
>>
>>8379866
Didn't women only become more depressed than men when they started working? Feminism is funny like that.
>>
>>8379865
brace yourself for a woman telling you that having agency is actual privilege when all they had to do was be born with a womb to have an easy life. Lmao.
>>
File: women_poverty3.jpg (48KB, 594x297px) Image search: [Google]
women_poverty3.jpg
48KB, 594x297px
>>8379865
>Women are only more likely to live in poverty because they live so much longer than men.
NOPE bullshit, women are more impoverished at EVERY age (pic related):
https://statusofwomendata.org/press-releases/in-every-u-s-state-women-including-millennials-are-more-likely-than-men-to-live-in-poverty-despite-gains-in-higher-education/
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/women/reports/2008/10/08/5103/the-straight-facts-on-women-in-poverty/
Single moms in particular are at one of the highest poverty groups you retarded piece of garbage how do you not know that lol.

>Women are more likely to attempt suicide for attention, the real issue is people action committing suicide.
1) Where do you get "suicide for attention" from? Oh wait, you made it up. Every suicide or suicide attempt is a REAL issue. 95% of all suicides end in failure, if you aren't paying attention to suicide attempts you are a clueless shit just trying to exploit human suffering to win an internet argument.
2) No, the real issue is having to suffer every single fucking day of your life, and the much higher rates of depression/anxiety and suicidal thoughts that so many many women endure every day, vs. males having much better emotional health and self esteem.

>that because men work they are in power, when women are the ones who are spending all the money. Women control the majority all domestic spending.
Not relevant to what I wrote. But yes women are often burdened with household chores up to and including shopping, yes what an honor, this must be the famed """""""""""female privilege""""""""""""""". More chores.
>Look at the fucking Trumps.
No, but nice bullshit random case study. Shows how in touch you are with actual normal living human beings when you are trying to use Melania Trump as an average woman sooooooo privileged over her husband who is LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD. LOL.

Oh and everything I wrote in >>8379632 100% still stands.
>>
>>8379889
I always think it is funny when women, the safest most protected people in society, have an argument about privilege with gay men, the people most likely to be victims of hate crimes. Maybe straight men will go along with what you have to say and provide for you while you sit on your ass and get fat. But I sure as hell am not going to sugar coat anything for the fattest people in society.
>>
>>8379905
>"""""""""""female privilege"""""""""""""""
???
>>
grindr is for soc reeeeee
>>8378960
>use a service as it's intended
yeah, keep 4chan anonymous and don't archive it.
>>
>>8379878
>Didn't women only become more depressed than men when they started working? Feminism is funny like that.
I know some studies which do show that. Currently women are 2x more likely to have depression when compared to men or compared to other women in the 70s. It doesn't surprise me at all. I'm sure most feminists would say its bs and they are free to do so.

I'm not a feminist and as far as I can tell feminism does nothing for average women or to help alleviate any problems we experience. They care about rich women and bullshit like how some guys on the internet are complaining about movie theaters doing an all woman screening of Wonder Woman (TICKETS ON SALE). Feminism may have helped women in the past, I dont know, it doesn't today so thats all I care about.

Women's brains are already wired to be stressed out, males have 52% more serotonin and a larger amygdala which helps to regulate their emotions. Men already have almost every conceivable biological advantage outside maybe breastfeeding and colorblindness, and are generally much more liked/seen as more competent by both women and men. And now women have to compete with men in the middle of this fucking rat race? Do twice as well to be seen half as competent> And still be feminine enough to get a bf and still handle domestic responsibilities?

Like I know some women love their careers and that's great for them I guess. But it doesn't surprise me that women as a whole are far more depressed/anxious.
>>
>>8379922
>???

Female privilege, updated edition:
-Straight guys will sometimes be nice to you if they want to have sex with you, so you can kinda maybe squeeze some splashover benefits for yourself so long as you aren't fat, lesbian, old, single mom etc.
-Single mom welfare bux
-lower rate of X-linked disorders like colorblindness
-you can do all the chores
-lol thats it
>>
>>8379945
>lol thats it
circumcision?
>>
>>8379945
-If you're reasonably competent you can marry a guy with a good job who will literally provide everything for you for your entire life haha
-Family court will rule in your favor 95% of the time
-If you're born in a 3rd world country a pig probably has more value than you
Add these
>>
>>8379924
>follow the rules

cishit women are now criminal scum
>>
>>8379945
Less likely to be arrested, prosecuted or convicted, even if you are the criminal and the male victim is the one who called the police.
>>
>>8379945
-quotas
-affirmative action
-scholarships
-female-only feminist groups
-maternity leave
>>
>>8379954
>circumcision?
What about circumcision? You REALLY want to open up a fucking can of worms read the world health organization report first:

http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/43749/1/9789241596169_eng.pdf

>>8379961
>-If you're reasonably competent you can marry a guy with a good job who will literally provide everything for you for your entire life haha
Yeah so once again, female """""""Privilege""""" is entirely made up around the idea that women can get help from men. Women struggle to be able to support themselves and face far higher levels of poverty, depression/anxiety, lower strength/size, self-esteem, perceived competence, etc, but men do SO FUCKING WELL in society they are capable of supporting themselves as well as others.

But whatever this is what I meant by "-Straight guys will sometimes be nice to you if they want to have sex with you, so you can kinda maybe squeeze some splashover benefits for yourself so long as you aren't fat, lesbian, old, single mom etc.". Marriage at its oldest form is just promising a straight guy sex and love for life in exchange for love and a roof. Single moms live perhaps the most shit lives in the world outside of the disabled.

>-Family court will rule in your favor 95% of the time
Nah, men are more likely to get custody when they actually seek custody (91% of custody cases are settled out of court, almost always in favor of the mother). ALSO you realize being a primary caretaker for children is actually really hard work and a responsibility, not a "privilege" right? Like yeah, most parents love their children, but uh they are WORK.

Also women are far more likely to be primary caregivers pre-divorce.
>>
>>8379842
bitch what the hell are you talking about, men commit suicide 3.5 more times tan women
https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

Your fee fees survey are irrelevant to the fact that men are the ones actually dying.

Also the other poster is right, you're listing BIOLOGICAL advantages rather than social privileges. Socially, men are disposable literal cannon fodder, the butt of the joke when it comes to domestic violence, abuse or rape, much more likely to be homeless, much more likely to blow their brains out, guilty until proven innocent for domestic violence/sexual assault charges, if we get someone pregnant goodbye to at least half your income for at least 18 years, even if you're not the biological father you're still fucked in some countries. How is any of that a privilege?

Your posts in this thread however show that you're so up your own vagina that you can't see reality and like to think of you as oppressed or whatever. Go to Saudi Arabia or something and learn what it is to actually be opressed.
>>
>>8379968
You mean far far less likely to be engaged in violence, with males being 91% of all perpetrators of homicide?

>>8379974
>-quotas
>-affirmative action
>-scholarships
All used to try to make womens lives less shit, all of which ultimately fail in terms of the average womans quality of life. ALSO these all apply to men. Like there are mens scholarships, affirmative action for men (especially in college admissions or in nursing).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/07/30/achieving-perfect-gender-balance-on-campus-isnt-that-important-ending-private-colleges-affirmative-action-for-men-is
https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2006/03/27/admit

College admissions is vastly in favor of men, for example (since we are discussing scholarships).

>-female-only feminist groups
Male only mra groups, fraternities, bathrooms, priesthood, monasteries, oh wait who even cares because "feminist group" isn't a privilege its a bunch of bullshit.

>-maternity leave
lol USA has no maternity leave. Women have to give birth and get back to work ASAP and also they are hit with a massive motherhood penalty (mothers are seen as less competent workers and will be paid less and hired less accordingly), meanwhile fathers actually recieve no fatherhood penalty and in some cases receive a fatherhood bonus (where fathers are seen as better and more capable workers).
This isn't a benefit its a consolation prize for having to be pregnant and give birth and suffer high rates of postpartum depression and a lifetime of lowered wages and ever-increasing childcare costs.
>>
>>8378981
>doesn't want to be considered a pet/accessory
>somehow conceited
>>
>>8379989
>bitch what the hell are you talking about, men commit suicide 3.5 more times tan women

> Suicide attempts are between two and four times more frequent among females.[6][7][8] Researchers have attributed the difference between attempted and completed suicides among the sexes to males using more lethal means to end their lives.[5][9][10]
>research suggests that suicidal thoughts are more common among females than among males.[8][12]
>Although females attempt suicide at a higher rate,[6][7] they are more likely to use methods that are less immediately lethal.[5][9][10]

Women are far far more likely to attempt suicide and be suicidal (experience suicidal thoughts). The difference between suicide rates is because men use more violent means.

>Your fee fees survey are irrelevant to the fact that men are the ones actually dying.
Your fee fees are irrelevant to the fact that women are the ones far far more likely to suffer from depression and anxiety and attempting to kill themselves.

>Also the other poster is right, you're listing BIOLOGICAL advantages rather than social privileges.
Good thing we are all in the matrix now and biology doesn't real anymore. I specifically focus on biological advantages because that is what is inherent to what it is to be a man vs. what it is to be a woman and how these 2 statuses effect us. It is also the source of most societal differences as well.

Once agian why do you think men run 99% of everything? I mean they are sooooooo disadvantaged and have it sooooooooo hard so why are governments, businesses, random churches, social groups, on every level all around the world in every culture almost always run by males?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM could it be.....men are actually extremely privileged in pretty much every way imaginable?
>>
>>8380003
>citing washingtonpost as a source
also don't speak for me I'm a woman and my life is NOT shit, nor did I have trouble getting into college purely through academics you dumb bunny.
>>
>>8379989

>Socially, men are disposable literal cannon fodder,
Meaningless bullshit claim
> the butt of the joke when it comes to domestic violence, abuse or rape,
Oh no not jokes women never have to deal with jokes so horrible I am so glad I have never had to suffer through jokes.
> much more likely to be homeless,
Less likely to be in poverty. Don't be dishonest now and focus on only one aspect of poverty without acknowledging that women suffer far more from poverty overall
> much more likely to blow their brains out,
Same here, except with regards to suicidal tendencies. You want to focus on one tiny aspect of suicide (successful suicides via firearm) and not on a larger picture because that would throw off your narrative.
>guilty until proven innocent for domestic violence/sexual assault charges
Bullshit, continue.
>if we get someone pregnant goodbye to at least half your income for at least 18 years
WTF. LOL. no, its obvious you have no idea what you are on about.

Men aren't held accountable to "at least half their income" in child support. The AVERAGE child support payment is $430/mo, or about $5160/year. A child costs $14000/yr on average. Paying less than half of the childcare costs for your own kid?
>>
>>8380015
>also don't speak for me I'm a woman and my life is NOT shit, nor did I have trouble getting into college purely through academics you dumb bunny.
The fuck are you on about? Women do better in academics yes, which is why college admissions are so slanted to try to get men in. Duh.

I'm not """""""speaking for you""""""""""" I am just saying how reality works. Men get favored in admissions. Welcome to the real world. Get over it.
>>
>>8378960
Women treat all men like trash. The only difference is that gay guys aren't lured by the promise of sex, or hypnotised by tits.

You were 100% justified, and should have gone further.
>>
>>8380022
you cited opinion pieces as sources you dopey whore
>>
>>8380003
>Like there are mens scholarships, affirmative action for men (especially in college admissions or in nursing).
[citation needed]
>>
women am i right fellas!?
>>
File: 59370923_p0.jpg (51KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59370923_p0.jpg
51KB, 715x1000px
>>8380862
lol i heard they bleed from their VAGINAS

freaking women haha
>>
>>8380020
>Men aren't held accountable to "at least half their income" in child support. The AVERAGE child support payment is $430/mo, or about $5160/year. A child costs $14000/yr on average. Paying less than half of the childcare costs for your own kid?

>fucking a deadbeat nigger, and getting half his income.
>expecting his child support to cover the cost of the kid.

There is your problem.
>>
>>8381477

Men don't pay half their income in child support, show me a single state guideline which requires men to pay 50% of income to child support.
>>
>>8378960
white women are the most entitled people in all of society
>>
>>8381508

I'm a white woman all I want is safety and love and if that makes me entitled then so be it.
>>
>>8381536
All you want is safety and love but you are literally the safest person is society. When was the last time you heard about a cop shooting an unarmed white woman (remember they shoot white men and black men at near equal rates) You have the biggest safety net, that is why so few white women are ever homeless. You are the least likely to be assaulted and murdered. Your safety is the number one priority of society and we lose our shit when anything bad happens to a white woman.

Seriously white women should not talk about safety with gay men who are the number one targets of hate crimes.
>>
>>8381492

Probably true, but men with higher income are less likely to father a child out of the wedlock. And lower class people are prone to have many offspring outside of marriage. So that brings those averages down.
>>
>>8381555
>All you want is safety and love but you are literally the safest person is society.
Not when it comes to poverty. In fact I am extremely prone to poverty being a mentally ill bisexual woman soo.....
>When was the last time you heard about a cop shooting an unarmed white woman
Poverty effects way WAY more people than shootings fyi.
>You have the biggest safety net, that is why so few white women are ever homeless.
There are no white-specific safety nets, any female-specific safety nets tend to go towards single moms which are by far the most impoverished group in the USA. Try living on single mom mode I dare you.

You should not talk about poverty when bisexual women are the number one targets of poverty btw. Bisexual women are also the most abused demographic. Women in general make up the bulk of sex and domestic related homicides and almost always killed by men too. Men are only the majority when you look at gang/drug related.
>>
File: get it.gif (975KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
get it.gif
975KB, 500x282px
>>8381508
P R E A C H
>>
>>8381571
How does poverty "target" someone?
>>
>>8381571
>mentally ill bisexual woman
Oh, okay, this whole thread makes a lot more sense now.

Out of curiosity why do lesbians love beating their bisexual lovers and why are bisexual women so fat?
>>
>>8380020
>Meanibgless Bullshit Claim
How so? It's true, why else would MEN be required by law to sign for the draft and not women?
>Oh no not jokes women never have to deal with jokes so horrible I am so glad I have never had to suffer through jokes.
In regards of any kind of sexual misconduct, male victims are monumentally treated lesser than women on average. Their cases aren't taken near as seriously, and you're bound to piss more people off with a rape joke about female victims than the other way around.
>Less likely to be in poverty. Don't be dishonest now and focus on only one aspect of poverty without acknowledging that women suffer far more from poverty overall.
How do they suffer more when there are fewer of them in poverty.
>Same here, except with regards to suicidal tendencies. You want to focus on one tiny aspect of suicide (successful suicides via firearm) and not on a larger picture because that would throw off your narrative.
Women attempt suicide more often and fail. Men have a higher success rate act suicide than women, thus why the male suicide rate is higher but the rate of attempted suicide is higher in women.
>Bullshit, Continue.
In ever case of murder, battery, etc of women, the male partner is always the first suspect. And it's common for their reputations to be completly tarnished even when found not guilty
>Men aren't held accountable to "at least half their income" in child support. The AVERAGE child support payment is $430/mo, or about $5160/year. A child costs $14000/yr on average. Paying less than half of the childcare costs for your own kid?
True, for some. Most men paying child support are lower to lower middle class. Child support takes a large sum, basically one week's salary or more, of their money. When you're living alone and are paying everything every month, that 370-480 a month goes a looong way. And god forbid something tear up, or they need to go to the doctor for something serious, then their fucked more times than not
>>
>>8378960
>What are your thoughts on women on grindr or how cishet women treat gays in general
i do not give a shit
if they are being nice then fuck yeah
if they are being cunts then i tell them they are cunts and then i fuck right off back to whatever i was doing
ez
>>
>>8381592
How does "hate crimes" target someone? Why is sex-related murders or rapists who explicitly target women or writing "whore" on a wall not considered a hate crime, but writing "faggot" on a wall is??
Hmm~

Also your hate crime stat isn't even right, latest stats show anti-Black and anti-White hate crimes more prominent than anti-Gay Male. HMMMM
>>
>>8381627
I'm not the person you replied to. Do you really think only one person might disagree with your bullshit?

>Why is sex-related murders or rapists who explicitly target women or writing "whore" on a wall not considered a hate crime, but writing "faggot" on a wall is??
Hate crime is a retarded concept that should be done away with. I don't think you'll find many people on here who support it.
>>
>>8381607
>Out of curiosity why do lesbians love beating their bisexual lovers
Idk, they beat each other a lot too. Some lesbians hate us for being vagina traitor and settling down with a man.
>and why are bisexual women so fat?
Probably related to us being so poor and low impulse control/high mental illness idk, poor people in general tend to be fat. I'm not overweight though but I always have to stop myself (or have my bf stop me).

>>8381618
>How so? It's true, why else would MEN be required by law to sign for the draft and not women?
Because MEN decided that women were not capable of serving the military for all the reasons detailed in >>8379632 (not necessarily in those words), and decided women would be a burden rather than a boost. See Rostker v. Goldberg.
>How do they suffer more when there are fewer of them in poverty.
There aren't? There are more women in poverty, see links in >>8379905. Homelesssness is just one super specific subtype of poverty.
>Women attempt suicide more often and fail. Men have a higher success rate act suicide than women,
Yep now you got it.
>In ever case of murder, battery, etc of women, the male partner is always the first suspect.
Wow almost like the plurality of murders of women happen to be from the men who claim to love them. Only 5% of male homicide victims were killed by a [ex-] spouse or bf/gf meanwhile 45% of female homicide victims are killed by an [ex-] spouse or bf/gf, then another 19% from other family members, most of which are men. Women in general are far more likely to be killed by men than men are to get killed by women go figure.

That's not "guilty until proven innocent", at worst thats just profiling. Continue.
> And it's common for their reputations to be completly tarnished even when found not guilty
Any proof that doesn't rely on anecdotes?

TBC
>>
>>8381618
>When you're living alone and are paying everything every month, that 370-480 a month goes a looong way
And yet single moms suffer sky high poverty rates (higher than single dads) and need to provide for MORE than 480 a month, on average ~1166 dollars a month in order to raise a child. That goes a loooong way too, not to mention the fact that mothers get hit with a motherhood penalty in their earning potential (even if they don't take time off, let alone if they have to take time off on account of being a single parent), and extreme childcare costs which can completely devour an entire lower class salary alone. The average daycare costs $972 a month. Dad isn't even paying for half of daycare! Better hope grandma's around. If she's dead, better hope you live in a city with them single mom welfare bux, otherwise you are out.

Like....you are feeling sorry for the poor dad but he pays LESS than the mom does and does not suffer the same motherhood penalties! You whine he is "lower to lower middle class" yet single moms are the most impoverished group in the whole USA! Shut up already!
>>
File: 5933101b68945926516069.gif (3MB, 468x350px) Image search: [Google]
5933101b68945926516069.gif
3MB, 468x350px
>>8378960
>It really bothers me

Jesus, you people get triggered over the most unimportant things.
It's like you're not happy unless you have something or someone to bitch about.
Just block people if you don't want to talk to them.
Whining about some lonely fat girl wanting friends is pathetic.
>>
>>8381627
>latest stats
source?
>>
>>8381750
https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/topic-pages/victims_final

Can't seem to find 2016 stats and the 2015 stats only came out in Nov 16 so we probably won't see 2016 stats til Nov 17.
>>
File: fat.png (281KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
281KB, 500x376px
>>8381607
>and why are bisexual women so fat?
>Probably related to us being so poor

Or not taking any exercise and eating too much.
>>
File: hotslutofmay2017-500x598.jpg (51KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
hotslutofmay2017-500x598.jpg
51KB, 500x598px
>>8381627
>latest stats show anti-Black and anti-White hate crimes more prominent than anti-Gay Male. HMMMM

Maybe because there are more black people and white people than gay people? HMMMM
>>
>>8381769
Yeah but then you are just dodging the question, and still need to answer why bisexuals eat too much or don't exercise. Duh.
>>
>>8381772
No shit, but you are the one who tried to claim gay guys are the #1 target.
>>
>>8381772

Also please note that anti-female hate crimes are like 3x the number of anti-male hate crimes and that's not even counting how many more women die in sex-related homicides etc.
>>
File: bisexual.jpg (84KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
84KB, 639x628px
>>8381774
Because they are human? Duh.
Being bisexual is not some unique special circumstance that makes them different biologically.
>>
>>8381812
>Because they are human? Duh.
Yeah so is everyone else. Once again, dodging the question.

>Being bisexual is not some unique special circumstance that makes them different biologically.
It does mean you are more prone to mental illness and poverty tho~~ both of which are correlated with eating too much and exercising too little....Duh.
>>
File: enhanced-29114-1461057688-2.jpg (135KB, 625x421px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-29114-1461057688-2.jpg
135KB, 625x421px
>>8381829
>It does mean you are more prone to mental illness and poverty tho

source?
correlation doesn't imply causation.
perhaps being told you're a sinner is what makes you "mentally ill" not some genetic process. Duh

And I haven't dodged the question.
I have answered that some (not all) bisexual women are fat for the same reasons that some (not all) heterosexual and lesbian women are fat: because they eat too much and don't exercise.
Put on your thinking cap and try again.
>>
>>8381861
>source?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/bisexual-women-are-at-higher-risk-for-depression-and-suicide
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/LGB-Poverty-Update-Jun-2013.pdf

Bi women are poorer than bi men are poorer than lesbians are poorer than het women are poorer than gay men are poorer than het men.
>perhaps being told you're a sinner is what makes you "mentally ill" not some genetic process. Duh
Maybe but lesbian rate of mental illness is equal to hetero women so whatever. I don't care about nature vs. nurture I only care about the end result.

>I have answered that some (not all) bisexual women are fat for the same reasons that some (not all) heterosexual and lesbian women are fat: because they eat too much and don't exercise.
Then you aren't answering the question at all, as to why bisexual are MORE prone to being fat. Aka dodging the question. Like no shit all fatness boils down to "too much food" unless you have some kind of really freaky thing going on (Idek). But what leads some demographics to eat more than others? Being poor, mentally ill and stressed out as fuck thats what. Genetics can also play a role but I am assuming bisexuals aren't that genetically different from lesbian or hetero. Maybe we are.
>>
>>8379004
>privileged
>cishest
>spaces

You must be super fun to be around
>>
File: 1488900634274.jpg (67KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1488900634274.jpg
67KB, 500x352px
>>8381943
Maybe people who are depressed and suicidal think that they are bisexual?
Because bisexual isn't actually a thing.
Sleeping with anyone that comes along might just be a sign that you're depressed.
And maybe people are fat because they're depressed.
Maybe depressed people eat more.
Why are you obsessed with this?
We already know how to cure it: exercise and eating right.
Yes, I know that is hard for depressed people.
News at 11.
>>
>>8382032
>Why are you obsessed with this?
Uh I am not obsessed you retard, I was just answering >>8381607 and then you had to miss the point entirely.

>Because bisexual isn't actually a thing.
Cool glad to know I don't exist.
>Sleeping with anyone that comes along might just be a sign that you're depressed.
Btw I've only ever had sex with one person, my current fiance. So you are wrong.
>>
File: magnet-you-big-rug-muncher-a.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
magnet-you-big-rug-muncher-a.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>>8382611
>I don't exist

you exist.
but you're just confused and probably afraid to admit that you're homosexual.
so you hide behind the "have your cake and eat it too" label.

> I've only ever had sex with one person
i rest my case
it's like saying you like chocolate cake if you've never tasted it

and, no, jacking off to dickgirl porn does not mean you're bisexual
>>
>>8382680

>but you're just confused and probably afraid to admit that you're homosexual.
Nope I am attracted to women.
>it's like saying you like chocolate cake if you've never tasted it
Cool I guess all virgins are magically asexual now. Also I've dated women and made out with them and am attracted to them I just never had sex outside of petting etc.
>and, no, jacking off to dickgirl porn does not mean you're bisexual
Wtf. Uh....what?
>>
>>8382680
>>8382688

*Nope I am attracted to women.
Should read
*Nope I am attracted to women and men.

Obvs. Also I am a cis female if that wasn't obvious already
>>
File: 348536-19.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
348536-19.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>8382695
>transbian detected
>>
>>8382707

I am a cis. And engaged to/going to marry a guy when you accuse me of not knowing if I like cake if I dont eat it (HUH?)
>>
File: 1250969785089.gif (3KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1250969785089.gif
3KB, 420x315px
I like how this thread about women shitting up a safe space for gay men is predominantly a woman shitting up a conversation had by gay men.
>>
>>8382898
No duh, shitting on women will lead to women fighting back you retard. What did you want a safe space?
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.