[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just somebody that I used to know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1493735914506.jpg (75KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1493735914506.jpg
75KB, 500x681px
I'm gonna tell you a story about a girl I used to love. She was cute tomboy. She acts like a boy more than a female. We used to play ps2, football, and basketball a lot. She was one of the few girls I could act myslef around here, but then we split and no longer live in the same neighborhood.
Years later I went back to see her again and when I saw her I was shocked, she had this ugly Mohawk hair style, and she was wearing these hood cloths and she was talking street language. Apparently she did transition female to male and her parents allowed her.
I only spook few words to her and left and never talked to her again.
The girl that I used to love was gone and turned into this hideous monstrosity.
I was heart broken
>>
That's sad
Regards sadfrogs
>>
>>8378498
No, that's a story about a guy you used to know.

And he always was. You just didn't trip to it, just like my friends didn't trip to me even though I was (unintentionally and unknowingly) dropping hints the entire time.
>>
>>8378530
No she wasn't and I'll never accpet it
>>
>>8378542
Sometimes it hurts really bad to accept things we don't like, anon. I can imagine it hurt him really bad to accept what he was, too.

That shared pain, however, is the basis of a new relationship (friendship, almost certainly, from the sound of it) that can springboard you to other relationships more like the one you were going looking for in the first place.
>>
>>8378498
You didn't really care about your friend if that's all it takes for you to leave them behind forever
>>
>>8378607
Maybe because I want a normal person to be my friend not a getto rapper wannabe
>>
>>8378498
If only she had been AGP instead of just HSTS.
>>
>>8378640
What does AGP and HSTS means?

I'm kinda new
>>
>>8378681
HSTS means gay and naturally acting like the other sex. It can lead to dysphoria and transition.

AGP is when someone who likes girls gets turned on by being a girl. Many males have it and most mtfs do.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.