[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are my hands too small to pass as guy hands?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hand.jpg (107KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
107KB, 1080x720px
Are my hands too small to pass as guy hands?
>>
>>8378278
Not at all. In fact your hands look just like mine and i'm a mtf so it gives me a bit of hope.
>>
My hands are smaller than that and I'm a girl (male) so you should be fine.
>>
>>8378278
guys will notice but they'll just consider you a numale or whatever and ignore you. so yay?
>>
Are these threads just trolls trying to make trannys paranoid about random shit, or are trannys actually this paranoid that they obsess about every inch of their body to a hilariously ridiculous degree.. or is it a mix of both?

Like how many times have you ever seen any normal person ever stop and point at a stranger and yell, "That person in man's clothing has a feminine length between their nostrils! GET HER!"
>>
>>8378297
what's a numale, and how do my hands affect that?
>>
>>8378302
>or are trannys actually this paranoid that they obsess about every inch of their body to a hilariously ridiculous degree
That is literally the most identifying feature of us, yes.
>>
>>8378278
Your hands are bigger than mine but most other guys always say I have tiny hands and feet.
>>
>>8378278
No, because of your clearly male digit ratio.
>>
>>8378278
Yes too small m8
>>
>>8378278
wtf OP, I just measured my hands, I'm MtF and they're the EXACT same size as yours kek
>>
>>8378572
Same. Guess that ends that 'giant dad hands' meme (at least for us).
>>
File: 478874874-874.jpg (46KB, 362x345px) Image search: [Google]
478874874-874.jpg
46KB, 362x345px
im mtf and my hands are only 6"
>>
File: 1480112659079.jpg (23KB, 487x473px) Image search: [Google]
1480112659079.jpg
23KB, 487x473px
>>8378302
Mix of both really

It's possible to be trans and not constantly worry about tiny details in passing after transition but such people are less visible since they have no reason to complain on tranny forums (or be there in the first place after they get done with transitioning)

That kind of compulsive shitposting about tiny details is a common symptom in people with BDD and many passing transsexuals seem to have regular BDD on top of GD

Gender dysphoria is very similar experience to other risk factors for BDD (like acne and look related bullying, basically anything that makes you look weird during adolescence puts you at risk) so it wouldn't be surprising if trannies had greatly increased rates of the disorder

They are also likely to be heavily underdiagnosed as they tend to attribute all body dissatisfaction to GD w/ poor passing due to overlap in symptoms and simultaneous acceptance of both BDD-like symptoms and hugboxing in the trans community (so whenever you interact with other trannies you get the message that your body is perfect uwu but also that it's perfectly normal if not expected to hate it - no wonder people get paranoid and think everyone who thinks their pass is just humoring them)
tl;dr it's trolls and the more mentally ill of trannies
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.