[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can asexuals date non-aces? can it work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rawe.png (187KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
rawe.png
187KB, 500x705px
Kind of long, I'm sorry I just don't know what to do:

I dated both genders and tried to force myself to be into sex but I just can't. All of my past relationships failed because my partners wanted sex and I couldn't do it.

It's been three or more years since I got out of a very long relationship and I haven't even crushed on anyone since then. Since I came to terms with being asexual during that relationship and just accepted I wouldn't be in another relationship again.

As you can already guess I've recently fallen in love with someone and everything seems so perfect now but I just know it will eventually end up like my past relationships.

Should I go with it or end it now? Does anyone have any experience with asexual relationships? Thank you for reading in advance.
>>
Maybe it could work out if you allowed them to have sex with others. Or if you just cuddle them while they masturbate.
>>
>>8378137
if you cant force yourself into sex then why is it ok for you to force someone to not have sex?
>>
>>8378164
hm. i sort of did both with my ex and i hated it.
>>8378191
thanks. I know. that's the whole point of this post, or i would just go with it
>>
>>8378201
so stick to dating asexuals.
>>
>>8378205
I never even met one face to face. asexuals are like 1% of the population, if not less

I don't want to date, I had three good years being single, but I really do like this guy.
>>
>>8378137
Jesus christ. Why must aces always be such a whiny and entitled bitches?
> All of my past relationships failed because my partners wanted sex and I couldn't do it.

Relationships are about compromise. Sometimes you have to give something even if you dislike the process. Look, I hate watching western movies, but I know that my boyfriends really loves them and watching them with me makes him really happy. So I'll just sacrifice that 2 hours once or twice in a month. I do it because I know that sometimes he sacrifices something for me.
But you fuckers are always complaining only about your needs. O boo hoo, I just can't have sex, fuck the most biological needs of my partner because it makes me uncomfortable.
Seriously, stop thinking that relationships are all about you.
>>
>>8378222
I'm sorry. I'm sex repulsed. Every time I tried to force myself to it I'd start shaking and crying. If it was as simple as watching dumb movies I'd do it, trust me
>>
>>8378201
>i sort of did both with my ex and i hated it.
What went wrong?
>>
File: asexuality_isnt_might_2.png (41KB, 704x284px) Image search: [Google]
asexuality_isnt_might_2.png
41KB, 704x284px
Asexuals absolutely can have relationships with allosexuals but it sounds like you are a specific type of asexual known as "sex repulsed" or apothisexual (vs a sex-neutral or sex-positive asexual). Many if not most asexuals can still have sex iirc, and many do. As an apothisexual alloromantic, your own dating life will be harder.

Dating someone on the ace spectrum is probably a better bet.
>>
>>8378246
I didn't know the correct term for it was apothisexual, so thank you for that. I really think impossible is a better word for it rather than harder. But thanks for the info
>>
File: k4j09.jpg (36KB, 460x376px) Image search: [Google]
k4j09.jpg
36KB, 460x376px
>>8378262
>>
>>8378241
Have you been abused?
>>
>>8378241
You're just confirming that there are no people inherently asexual. Just these, who have psychological problems or hormonal issues.
Go see a shrink before you ruin another relationship.
>>
>>8378344
>there are no people inherently asexual
Depends on what you count anallosexuality as.
>>
>>8378218
go internet dating, if youre in a small subset of people its pretty much the only way these days
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.