[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are guys with gynecomastia better off transitioning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

Are guys with gynecomastia better off transitioning?
>>
Those are some cute tits. I'd prefer he keep them
>>
>>8377693
Tfw he has better tits than half the trannies on the board.
>>
File: 2485_jpg_500x500_q85.jpg (15KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
2485_jpg_500x500_q85.jpg
15KB, 500x300px
>>
>>8377693
Lol I saw that pic before. Those boobs would probably make cis girls jealous
>>
>>8377693
Only if the have gender dysphoria.
>>
parents be like "just be a hippy and be natural"

then they be like "hormones aint natural lol cut off your tits"
>>
File: 5848939535_564a83257c_b[1].jpg (306KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
5848939535_564a83257c_b[1].jpg
306KB, 1024x685px
>>8377958
People in general are just retarded.
It's easier to become a reptile like pic related than it is to become a girl lol
You don't even need a doctors approval or any therapy at all.
>>
>>8377693
These are the prettiest gynecomastia tits I have seen.

If it was me I'd try to see how many straight guys could I fool before cutting them off.
>>
>>8378265
Even though they're good looking I'd imagine that it would still be absolute hell throughout high school.
>>
>>8378033
If you want to be a lizard, no amount of therapy is gonna help you.
>>
>>8378328
Oh, so they're mentally ill but trans are just normal people?
>>
>>8378328
The point is he did it without any doctors or therapists holding him back. He didn't have to walk around for years pretending to be a reptile before he could tattoo his entire body. He just did it, it's his body, his choice.
>>
>>8378462
Why are you letting doctors hold you back?
>>
>>8378484
Well nowadays you don't have to cause of the internet. But off of this site self-medding is actually pretty rare and most people are quite terrified of ordering drugs online. Plus most people are terrified of pharmaceuticals to begin with which is why they believe everything their doctor says even if their doctor is transphobic.
Like just cause 75% of this site is ordering ounces of marijuana and estrogen off the internet doesn't mean that's at all common for normies.
>>
>>8378443

considering that people are never born and develop naturally into lizards, yeah
>>
>>8378443
...YES??????
>>
>>8377693
No. Don't be stupid. Just because you have a physical condition you shouldn't change you entire sexual identity.
>>
>>8377693
>if this guy was ftm he would be forced to get double incision and have massive scars on his chest that out him and weird-ass franken-nipples
why do surgeons hate trannies
>>
>>8379442
Why would he? Can't they do keyhole or whatever they did to him to ftms who want it?
>>
>>8379478
it's very hard to get peri/keyhole, only if you're already very small and have really perky tits that weren't flattened by binding
the guy in the picture would have a hard time getting it at best because he's above that range and has very slight ptosis
>>
>>8379508
Then what did they do to him that made it so he didn't have scars?
>>
>>8379508
Why could he for being cis get it or anything else denied to ftms when ftms can't?
>>
>>8379517
It's possible to do very careful sewing up so scaring is very minimal. I had some scars recut, and the scar tissue removed. Then they glued them back together. The result was very fine scar lines or no scars at all.

Tattooing of scars to match the skin around them also can be done. Look up medical tattooing.
>>
>>8379442
If an ftm wasn't on blockers before getting breasts then 'he' isn't an ftm.
>>
>>8379517
same technique, they just have much stricter minimum criteria to perform it on trans men
which is why every trans man who can should see a gyno surgeon instead
>>8379518
what do you think is the reason?
>>
>>8379854
>what do you think is the reason?
I don't know. That's why I asked. But you wouldn't even tell me if what he had got was keyhole surgery let alone why they would treat ftms differently.

>they just have much stricter minimum criteria to perform it on trans men
What are the criteria for both? What's the official justification for the difference?
>>
>>8379854
>what do you think is the reason?
That based on your recent posts you're developing some kind of persecution complex?
>>
>>8379914
>That based on your recent posts you're developing some kind of persecution complex?
How has Trent acted persecuted besides this?
>>
>>8379920
Few days ago he was complaining how MTFs have it better.
>>
>>8379921
I can't find anything.

>>8370292 saying the board hugboxes ftms.

>>8371619 saying the board exaggerates ftm passing chances with age.

>>8368160 saying male life is hard mode and implying ftms want it anyway.

Not seeing it.
>>
>>8379914
>>8379883
no, it's just discrimination against trans people
you see the same issue with trans women and ffs, which could be much better than it is but isn't because nobody cares about a bunch of mentally ill trannies, and with the tendency of certain breakthroughs to have their transition applicability completely ignored (e.g. the guy who is leading the research on stem cell penises has explicitly stated he has no interest in ftm applicaitons)
there's no 'official justification', they just hope you won't notice
>>
>>8379978
At least the research and techniques will be applicable to us, and somebody who cares about us may take them up. If they can get it to do most of it's growing in the body, then nerves can get hooked up naturally. That is the real big issue. The vaginas done a few years back from cultured vaginal cells grown on a supporting matrix managed to eventually link into the nervous systems of the 4 test subjects.
>>
>>8378328
Why would you need therapy for wanting to be a lizard? Lizards are cool.
>>
>>8380048
If only my doctors told me I could be a lizard rather than a girl.
>>
>>8379978
>What are the criteria for both? What's the official justification for the difference?
>>
>>8377693
What exact kind of surgery did he get?Peri with skin removed? I'm FtM with very similar body/tits
>>
>>8380446
Trent implied peri.
>>
>>8378585
human fetuses actually go through a lizard stage. they just develop human features later.
>>
>>8379978
>there's no 'official justification', they just hope you won't notice
Or the justification is so obvious they don't even consider having to explain it

You have to learn how to attach stem cell dicks to males before you start doing the same on female bodies (much harder difficulty), before that happens the guy who works on it will be already retired if not dead
He probably never even thought about it because it plain isn't a possibility in the near time
>>
>>8379442
"Frakennipples" can be resolved with tattooing. There are special tattoo artists who tattoo nipples on breast cancer patients after they've had a mastectomy/implants.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.