[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have agp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: noose.jpg (183KB, 728x1000px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
183KB, 728x1000px
>tfw you have agp
>>
File: Hanging with the girls.jpg (53KB, 604x452px) Image search: [Google]
Hanging with the girls.jpg
53KB, 604x452px
>>8377480

>tfw you're AGP and get hormones at 12 after coming out at 9

No better life in this world.
>>
File: 1495722920959.png (116KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495722920959.png
116KB, 400x400px
>>8377495
Why did you feel entitled to abusing the system?
>>
>>8377501

"Because it's there."
>>
>>8377501
kill yourself Cara.
>>
>>8377495
If you're serous I hate you so much
>>
>>8377495
If you're serous I love you so much (and wish I was you)
>>
>>8377501
>someone says they wanna be a woman and gets on hormones
>oh wow fuck you not unless you get on them for this reason
The system is there to give hormones to people who say they want them, you're no better than that anon honestly
>>
>>8377495
If you're serious I don't give a fuck
>>
>>8377988
>>8378022
>>8378054

I wish it had been real. I was just pointing out to OP that having AGP isn't bad in all cases. If I had come out at 9 like I wish I did, I would be living it up right now.
>>
>>8379403
>I wish it had been real.
Oh anon D:

>If I had come out at 9 like I wish I did,
How much did you want to be a girl then?
>>
>>8379403
No AGP is pretty much the worst thing that can happen to a male. I wish for death.
>>
>>8379709
But why?!
>>
>>8377519
kek
>>
File: 1.jpg (46KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46KB, 620x350px
>>8379728
Imagine constantly loathing your own male body and all the physical and sexual insecurites that comes with it. Not a fucking day goes by where I wish I had been biologically female and how much more confident I would be both physically and sexually. Even if I didn't find my feminine form attractive, I could always STRIVE to make it more attractive to me personally. Same goes for physical condition. As it stands now, my only escape from my physical self loathing is cross-playing in videogames and other roleplaying ventures.

AGP is a fucking bitch.
>>
>>8379874
Physical condition?

How big of a release is cross-playing?
>>
https://discord.gg/F2wu7hx
There has to be a cure for AGP.
Don't repress. Cure it.
>>
>>8379931
>There has to be a cure for AGP.
Why does there?

>Cure it.
But I don't want it gone. I want to be a girl.
>>
>>8379874
That's just being trans tbqhfam
>>
>>8379904
"Physical condition" as in how weak or strong my body is in terms of strength, stamina, and general athleticness.

Cross-playing does help immensely, especially in games where you can create a character. It's a bit annoying since in some games the male characters get cooler armor and outfits or certain classes are gender locked, Monster Hunter is a big offender of the former, and the latter is one of the main reasons why I don't play games like Dungeon Fighter Online and similar Korean MMO's that otherwise look solid.
>>
>>8379951
I didn't know there were games with gender locked classes.

What roleplaying helps the most?
>>
>>8379971
Unfortunately I don't have a consistent set of friends that I regularly hang out with, so I can't really roleplay in Tabletops and the like. Whenever I write however, I usually write from the perspective of female characters and even treat some as my alter ego of sorts, but in the general escapist since (think characters like Dante or Conan the Cimmerian and you get the general picture). OFC, I'd love to try out a tabletop session, but mostly for the experience and interest in the lore.
>>
>>8380273
Have you ever considered forum role playing? As in actual post-by-post written role play?
>>
>>8380291
I would, but none of the forums I frequent have an RP section.
>>
>>8377480
AGP doesn't fucking matter.
Do you experience dysphoria? Do you want to be a woman? Congratulations you're trans. Transition and feel better. Chances are you'll even stop being AGP eventually.
>>
>have no AGP but have a gender TF fetish developed since young adulthood
>spend half your days fantasizing about the entire world's male population turned into cute girls and the other half fantasizing about yourself getting turned into a cute girl

>don't ever want to see it become reality, but damn does it drain the balls in private
>>
what's the female version of AGP? asking for a friend
>>
File: penpen.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
penpen.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>8377480
There is no such thing as AGP.
>>
>>8382190
AAP.
>>
>>8379456

>Oh anon D:

Yeah, it's painful to think back to the past and wonder how things could be if I had said anything. When I did finally come out to my parents and their reaction was negative but not as strong as I expected, this strange thing kept happening where I thought I was still a young prepubescent living in the 00s. Then it would be followed by the realization that that was all years ago and I would be hit with the feeling of regret.

>How much did you want to be a girl then?

It's hard to say on a scale of 1-10 how badly I wanted it, but back then I planned on transitioning once I was legally independent, with or without my parents' approval. There were probably two reasons I didn't even try to come out at that time. The first was that I created emotional distance between myself and my parents since before then, so I tended to keep my problems to myself in general. Though my parents said I sought independence from them since a young age. I wonder if that was because of the way the babysitter they left me with attended to me. The second reason was that my parents already seemed like they wouldn't have accepted it, so they weren't the right people to tell. Maybe I would have said something if I had had parents that either didn't made their views known or were supportive, but either way, I regret never saying anything.
>>
>>8377480
what does it mean if i have had agp thoughts/fantasies/crossplay experiences since i was in grade school but currently lift and enjoy seeing myself get muscular

what i'm looking for now is a dominant girlfriend so i can at least take the role of the traditional feminine partner in a sexual context

as far as my personality goes i have no problem fawning over how cute my girl friends' outfits are or how nice their makeup is and shit like that

idk i'm new to this board
>>
>>8386392
you are el tranny

take skittles
>>
>>8386392
AGP isn't necessarily a total wanting to be a girl in every way. You can still enjoy being male in some ways and have masculine feelings/desires.

It doesn't necessarily means you shouldn't transition just like being AGP in the first place doesn't necessarily mean you should. This anon had a kind of similar experience in wanting some AGP in her life >>8384984
>>
>>8379931

How do AGP discussion groups in particular not degenerate into hookups and erotic roleplay?
>>
>>8387806
Pseudo-bisexuality. AGPs want to roleplay with dominant guys, not other submissive girls. The closest it would degenerate into is talking about how sexy each other are and how much they all wish for the faceless man of their fantasies to ravish them.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.